Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88936 times)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:03:58 AM

If someone has no other choice, because that are the only funds he have, then I can understand this decision. However, if this is an effetc of inexperience, then it may even be better that everything he sold at a loss and will never come back to trade on the high risk market. Maybe it will save him from even greater loss in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:25:52 AM

now I prefer to hold and be patient because cryptocurrency still has the opportunity to grow, and provide better benefits in the future.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:28:28 AM

Why does this thread has so many posts ? A lot of people are dumping and already dumped, that's good for the buyers.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:38:42 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

Possibly you did the right thing. No one knows whether there will be growth at all in the foreseeable future. Perhaps everything will end in a global fall of the entire crypto market to zero.
I wish you good luck. If there is a desire to return - you can always do it.

Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:43:29 AM

Maybe it is not a bad idea. Now when Bitcoin is cheap you can reduce your loss by buying real cryptocoin - Bitcoin.
More and more people realized that altcoins are just pure scams.

likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:12:48 PM

I still think that before you sold your Altcoins, you would weigh the pros and cons, if the coins were very promising, you would hardly have sold them at such a low price. If your needs are in priority, then Altcoins have made their mission in your wallet. Because we all earn here to satisfy our needs. Nothing terrible happened, you just got rid of the garbage.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:19:55 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
Sad to say that I am feeling also the same way as you does. We wait for so long for the prices of tokens or coins on market/s to be recovered but as the time passed by, the prices are still decreasing especially those major cryptocurrencies. Instead of selling my coins, I have decided to hold it for a time cause I am still hoping for it to pumped.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:54:00 PM

Decision to accept you and only you but perhaps patience will lead you to success. In your place, if you have extra income I would advise you to buy coins as soon as possible to return to zero go plus.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:48:56 AM

Maybe it is not a bad idea. Now when Bitcoin is cheap you can reduce your loss by buying real cryptocoin - Bitcoin.
More and more people realized that altcoins are just pure scams.

Personally, I'm sorry I didn't sell my coins. The first time I could do it was in January 2018, the second one was at the end of November. I'm afraid there'll be the third fail according to charts!
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

I sell all the trash every 3 months, you always need to reinvest. It happens that the project is not profitable, because there is no sense to keep it in a portfolio.
Well, if a lot of coins then of course better to get rid of because they are unlikely in the future to restore the price , but the fundamental coin itself, I think another good show !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:38:13 PM

Dumping is the best way to cash out your money instead of being in the stress of your altcoins due to the continuously dump.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:52:36 PM

I think this space need more crypto education for new people. When I joined crypto newly, I was given an advise which helped me a great deal. You never lose till you dump cheap, but this applies to coins belonging to projects with potential. In my own opinion, dumping when the price is very down is a no no, doesn't make much sense to me.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:06:19 PM

I guess you shouldn't have done that, as you just give money to those who can persevere and withstand the current market situation. The best way is to be patient or to sell it in a fair price not to dump it.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:16:39 PM

trading does require patience and the techniques of trading well and correctly. indeed the current market situation is not yet stable but that does not mean there is no hope of developing. don't be too hasty and just follow your passions. it will only hurt yourself. but what has happened so that it happens and make it for future motivation to be even better.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:21:13 PM

How much did you get for dumping out your coins? Is it worth buying a bread? I really dont understand why would someone sell his coins if it cant even buy them anything? I believe that crypto is the future so if not 2019 then maybe next year. People will soon realize that we need blockchain and crypto in our everyday lives and that is the time when you will regret the move you made.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:16:33 PM

I sell all the trash every 3 months, you always need to reinvest. It happens that the project is not profitable, because there is no sense to keep it in a portfolio.

How do you recognize these trash tokens, and how do you pick the best altcoins to invest? For me, it is still evident that most of the top-100 cryptocurrencies will survive and even grow in their price.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:43:26 PM

Another man surrendered, and a lot of us here) guys think about it, because and earn whales, they force us to sell at competitive prices who do not have the patience certainly lose money. I will not sell my coins I have waited long and will wait as long.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:34:29 PM

I'm not really sure that now is a great time to dump your tokens/coins... Market is really nearing it's bottom and yeah nobody wants to sell the bottom or even close to it... I think you should have stayed patient for a little while, if you kept on holding till now.. Great times are ahead of us, all we have to do is choose our investments wisely and just be patient, sit back and enjoy the ride... It's not that hard when you look at it, you just shouldn't stress too much, we are all here early adopters.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:38:12 PM

I will not throw all my altcoins and transfer them either to Fiat or Bitcoin, I'd better wait until the market starts to grow, and I think that this year will be growth.
RoninGaijin
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:43:35 PM

There are some bad/scammy Altcoins out there, but there are a few good ones as well. Word of advice: If you're into this for investment (or any other kind of investing, for that matter) you need to have some patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: