Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

In 2019, I think you should keep working and keep earning cryptocurrency. If market situation will be bad like at the moment so you'll need to keep holding as well Smiley. But it's too early to say about what we should do in 2019 cause we still don't know what will happen although it's just tomorrow instead of next year Grin
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

I think that a miracle will not happen! We all need to forget about "to the moon". The growth of cryptocurrencies if it will be, not before the second half of 2019.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
The bear market a surprise?  I doubt that and disagree with you on that. There has been history where Bitcoin has lost its value just like what we see now. At this moment we just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

In 2019, I think you should keep working and keep earning cryptocurrency. If market situation will be bad like at the moment so you'll need to keep holding as well Smiley. But it's too early to say about what we should do in 2019 cause we still don't know what will happen although it's just tomorrow instead of next year Grin
As if tomorrow is the nearest future ahead of us, thinking what to do next year should be plan well, the crypto market shows us how to be more careful and selective when investing our money, a lots of mistake happen previously as the last year pumped results to this wild corrections, anticipating that next year can turned into something is badly needed to assess and analyze well.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

For the sake of interest, I read forecasts for 2018 made at the end of 2017. And what do I see? No one predicted the fall of the cryptocurrency market. All experts predicted the growth of both Bitcoin and absolutely all coins. As a result, a surprise was waiting for all of us!
I want to say that we do not know what will happen in 2019. Reading predictions is useless. Now there is only one way out - to wait and see how the market will show itself in the future.
you are right, what happened this year was a big surprise.
in the previous year there was absolutely no speculation that the market would fall, this proves that the crypto market is indeed unpredictable. waiting.
just that's all that everyone is doing right now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

Well for me I will just continue what I had started here, continue participating in the bounty campaigns, and Trading.
Also doing apply my skills like translation, making signature, and moderation. Then, about the coins I have in my storage wallet
I will still hold them in a long term while the market is in downfall period.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

I know 2018 has been a pain in ass for most people in the space and do want to forget it, but there is a great lesson to be learn this year, because I know the market rally will still come over again and if we fail to prepare for it, we will just be like moving around a circle, for me the next big rally will be after 2020 BTC rally and 2019 is just going to build up the sound foundation for it
I'm of the same opinion.I think that most likely in 2019 we will all have to wait for the strengthening of the market.And high prices we are unlikely to see.Too few participants.They will be given the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency in 2019.To date, I do not see any excuses for a sharp increase in the price of cryptocurrency.Tectonic shifts in the market and in the world will begin from 2020 to 2025.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Well it's not really been easy coping through the bear market, but one thing have always keep me going and it's because i always invest with my spare money, so i don't really depend on cryptos for my living

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

I think that after the price falls to the bottom, and it is likely to happen at the beginning of 2019, it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market will go up in 2019, and I am sure of it. Perhaps another half of the year 2020 the market will grow.

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

In order to make a profit from working with cryptocurrency, I learned how to trade in the market. Since long-term investments in 2018 were not justified.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

2019 can be a promising year. For example, institutional money can flow in thanks to Bakkt and Fidelity which can even start the bull run that we all are waiting for. All I can say that we only have to wait and see what 2019 holds for us as predicting a volatile crypto market is undoubtedly not a good idea.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

hold your coins and you will become very rich in the future as the cryptocurrency will rise in price very much
One thing with 2019 is that some would have ended up being an old cargo with a great experience of how the market works even though some will not, while some newbies will also be popping into the market with the promises of wealth in the future, as there will definitely be another speculative moment in this market we will surely get to see in the long run, no doubt about that as we will get to see another level of FOMO again, and a rinse and repeat process on the way up. However, the future is great, which is all that is important right now, and it is only left for us all to know how to be playing our cards right.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

To me, it proves we shouldn’t be that trustful with experts and their predictions as many of them manipulate us to make certain conclusions.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 480

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

I think 2019 is full of waiting as the 2018 is not good and we got the lowest price of the year.
2019 will be a rising point of cryptocurency and all we need to do is to wait or buy more.
2017 was the best and 2019 will be like that!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

that must be done in 2019, maybe start buying several altcoins to hold for the next few years. or you can invest in some ICO, I see there are some good ico and will start next year.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

The market has been dropped for over four months now, not increasing by ending 2018, which we are currently observed, hence I think 2019 will be far better than the current market.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

I think 2019 still is a year that cryptocurrency sideway
And we would see some sightly recover of the big coins
Then a few of x2, x3 of some shit coins
It might take a few years to be like 2017
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

i will say that accumulate the top ten alts if there is steady growth in the price because it is the indicator of bull run..always use the stop loss option in your exchange

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

I would be bullish for the next year and I think we already have a less than a year of market correction. This year is great to invest and fill your bags with alt coins and tokens. Next year would be a great year for crypto and adoption of crypto will surely increase. I think some institutional investors are already have buy some digital assets this year and some companies are now looking to use the blockchain technology.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

Surviving during this year's bear market certainly has many risks. The market is in an unstable condition and slowly this market price decreases. And what I'm doing now is buying coins and I'll take them. What will be done in 2019 will depend on the condition of the crypto-coin market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: