Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44882 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:25:27 AM

The future looks all promising, but only those few who can endure through the hard times, Crypto is facing a denial stage and everyone is being negative and all, but in the market will prevail.

I am agree. If we can survive in this bear market and keep our investment for long term, i am believe we will gain profits in near future. Long term is good option in cryptocurrency
logically the development of cryptocurrency for the long term, and I think requires gradual development. to win it must indeed be resistant to market waves and have a strong analysis of the market going forward. so we don't give up halfway. nowadays many are frustrated, and I think it's wrong, because the journey is still far away

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:40:00 AM

in a modern life, crypto should be a good alternative to support all human needs, such as making transactions to investments.
Not only investment because if people were too focus on investment, we will never achieve some kind of stability in the market.
Price will change from time to time because they will play on it, unlike when adoption is to increase, price will slowly getting stable, we nee more users in short.
and I see a much better crypto future.
We will grow, we will see more innovation and improvement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:36:20 AM

We are at a turning point. Just waiting. A bit optimistic...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 04:47:36 AM

We are at a turning point. Just waiting. A bit optimistic...
although bitcoin price now quite cheap we have to still optimist with this condition.this market show good progres although all cryptocurrency price down alot.one of rich man in the world already invest on BAKKT, not long time again we will see bright future of this market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:48:37 AM

in a modern life, crypto should be a good alternative to support all human needs, such as making transactions to investments.
Not only investment because if people were too focus on investment, we will never achieve some kind of stability in the market.
Price will change from time to time because they will play on it, unlike when adoption is to increase, price will slowly getting stable, we nee more users in short.
and I see a much better crypto future.
We will grow, we will see more innovation and improvement.

For me as a true believers of crypto, the future is as bright as a sunlight. And it is the best time to invest, the price is low. But i think it is not best for you to invest all your saving, just invest half and then try to invest in other with half also.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:55:06 AM

The future of crypto is good and not bad don't be hesitate to invest and don't worry the future because crypto will dominate soon in the market and could replace fiat.
if we have more money we should buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in low rate now.although many people cryptocurrency market risky enough , but as long as we could manage it would not serious problem for us.but we have to remember this market will not give us profit in short time.we need to patience wait moment.
Aiming for long term investment and not to rely with short term gains are more better than trying to sort everything around, if you are not expert and you can't handle hardship it's best for you to take long journey and forget about everything after you purchase your coin assets, a lots of sway and fluctuations plus whales interventions will shake you so be prepared and calm down, patience is the key here.

A bright future ahead for those who can handle and ignore this current situations, past experience will lead you to continue holding and stay positive as
anything can happen just always look for positive outcome.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:29:53 AM

At the very beginning days of bitcoin into existence each and every one who had known about bitcoin didn't had an idea that it'll grow in the future. Surprisingly things went good with more and more positive support even when it's early time usage were into gambling and darkweb. In such a way it has crossed the hard times and reached the peak. Upon the same surely the future of bitcoin will be more flourishing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:36:16 AM

It's not just good but it's a very bright future. Crypto is in the level of  AI and VR technology. They are all existing now but their potential are still not fully utilized because some investors are still in doubt and they still see it in an infancy stage.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:40:29 AM

The future of crypto is good and not bad don't be hesitate to invest don't worry the future because crypto will dominate soon in the market and could replace fiat.

Cryptocurrency will get a bright future soon it cannot replace fiat but it is use as substitute of fiat payments for fastest transaction,but for now we need to increase our Patience because of the crisis that is happening right now we are still hoping that it can dominate into the market again.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:21:54 AM

I will tell you a secret: the future is unknown.
However, it can be assumed that Bitcoin will go up after the price decline. Because cryptocurrency, like many other financial instruments, obeys the law of the market, which says that after a recession, prices always rise.
Therefore, all we can do now is keep Bitcoin and wait until the market goes up.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:23:30 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.

Don't risks the future of your family. You can invest atleast a small or half portion of your savings, but do not invest all your savings because if you invest all your savings and what if one day you need a money and the value of crypto was still not increasing. In the end, you will withdraw your money with a loss. Invest atleast small or half amount of your savings because I believe that in the future the value of crypto will increase again.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:25:44 AM

First of all, I want to ask why do you want to invest all your savings in crypto? it's very risky, you can even lose all your money. My advice should be to invest only half of it ... I recommend the top 2 coins of BTC and ETH, the most trusted coins. it will also minimize the losses you have. don't choose the wrong coin

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:34:26 AM

First of all, I want to ask why do you want to invest all your savings in crypto? it's very risky, you can even lose all your money. My advice should be to invest only half of it ... I recommend the top 2 coins of BTC and ETH, the most trusted coins. it will also minimize the losses you have. don't choose the wrong coin

he decides to invest  all what he got because he believes that the future of cryptos will be doing good .  i support his decisions , crypto is really a good investment for now and we must better get our hands on it as early as possible because the clock is ticking and the time is running fast  . we'll never know next hour if the price can jump thru the roof  . so better hurry  .

I recommend the top 2 coins of BTC and ETH, the most trusted coins

thats right . this is the best choice if he wil risk all his savings because the chances of getting returns are high if we grab these two clasic coins
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:46:55 AM

For me as a true believers of crypto, the future is as bright as a sunlight. And it is the best time to invest, the price is low.

I hope you meant what you say, so you will really feel the real big time success.

But i think it is not best for you to invest all your saving, just invest half and then try to invest in other with half also.
At any time, its not best to invest all your savings in this risky venture.
You don't know what awaits in the future, you might end up a homeless once crypto fail to succeed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:28:46 AM

Definitely, cryptocurrency has great future and there is no doubts about this. There will come a time when cryptocurrency will meet the mainstream adoption - this is possible to achieve looking at the statistical growth of cryptocurrency patronage each year. Big companies will adopt this technology, create their own coins and utilize the Blockchain at large.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:11:39 AM

The future of crypto is good and not bad don't be hesitate to invest and don't worry the future because crypto will dominate soon in the market and could replace fiat.
- I think you're dreaming or you've been drinking too much alcohol and now you're imagining the future without being realistic, the future of crypto is good or bad, people still can't say exactly but I believe everyone knows the dominance of crypto and replacing fiat is impossible, the government is still strongly supporting fiat and they are still fighting crypto, crypto is difficult to compete with fiat. Although I do not know about the future but I know that now is the stage where we should worry and calculate before investing, even worry about the future of crypto when market conditions are too bad and full of grim

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:49:36 PM

The future of crypto is definitely good the reason is the market is consolidating and more blockchain projects we will see in the coming future so we can expect the future to be bright and growthful
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.

For now it is really good to buy altcoins due to lots of the crypto so far are really so cheap which I think is really good to buy a huge of it if you have a lot of money in your pocket. But of course you must think about several times before you do it investing in crypto, you can start at small amount first before making a big investment here.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:35:56 PM

Always remember that the future of the market is depends on us. The market will not become this successful if we didn't patronized cryptocurrencies. The reason why we keep buying and using it is because we earn benefits from it.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:41:20 AM

Always remember that the future of the market is depends on us. The market will not become this successful if we didn't patronized cryptocurrencies. The reason why we keep buying and using it is because we earn benefits from it.

Very reasonable. All have dependence on what we will do and if it is good then something good will come waiting for you. Don't always think bad things will happen in the future because we will change that.
If you think negative then there is no reason for you to invest.
We are still here because we believe that market will change its direction in the long run, and until it will not happen, we should stay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: