Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin  (Read 3757 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

I am with you 3 years ago.
Never really believed in Christmas. Just going with the flow before that.
Suddenly I realized why am I doing it. Then BAM! That should not happen. They say it is for sharing. I say it is for fooling other people to spend their money and they bit that lie.

I will give something to my family but never for anybody. I do it anytime I want. Not just Christmas.

People are over spending again. What do companies do? They take the price to a soaring number and others do not realize that for they have the money now. Later they will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Looks like San-toshi isn't coming to town for now, it's not gonna be that November 2017 price where it's like an early christmas for all the people here in crypto. This is kind of a dark christmas for those who are going in full-time trading in the market. Market is bleeding so bad that I don't even see the 7k anymore.

Hey first of all the founders name was Satoshi, and he's stopped influencing bitcoins since 2009 so I'm not sure why you think he'll make an appearance now. If you're not aware then let me remind you, bitcoins rose in November 2017 in anticipation of the bitcoins futures, currently there's no major news for bitcoins. I am also invested in bitcoins, and I have decent amount of money in fiat too and I feel it's time to buy more bitcoins at current levels it's super cheap. I feel this bear mode will end in q1 of 2019 as Bakkt and Nasdaq Bitcoins futures shall propel bitcoins prices higher up to 10k levels.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Same with me. All my money is in Bitcoin and the price has gone crazily down that is worth nothing anymore. It is going to be a red Christmas just as the market is bleeding red. I got in at $8K and look where we are today as more than 50% of my portfolio is gone. Holding all this while hoping that the price will soon turn and the bulls to take over.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

Haha only my gift is bitcoin, all my relatives deserve their respective gifts, it is okay to believe in bitcoin and trust in the technology, but I will not let Christmas go by that, this date is very important to us and we always have to remember ourself what really matters.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

You should have other things bigger investment or savings rather than in Cryptocurrency, you might have a huge portion of money in BTC that's why. I wish we'll get an amazing Summer next year and get the benefits from HODLING.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

It is true so many people have invested their money into the crypto already at high price and now there is no more extra money to invest at low level. So now, no Christmas gift come to this years if bitcoin will not recover in few days.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

Best gift for christmas BTC at 3k$
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

All my investments in crypto letting me literally sad which is a lesson for me. Not ure how the celebration of christmas reaps Cry
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

this year the price of bitcoin has indeed experienced a very deep decline, and many people hope that the price of bitcoin will soon return, and that is all for those who want to celebrate Christmas.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

Your decision to choose to invest all your money in Bitcoin can be useful in the future, or you will spend Christmas with a little money, I salute your courage to take risks but maybe you have considered it, but I dare not risk all money by buying bitcoin, now maybe a good time to buy some bitcoin.
Although the market of bitcoin today is not as good as the market last year, I think you can still have a merry christmas not now but maybe a months from now.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

I think that btc is the best Xmas gift! As for me, it is like this. To my mind, it is better to use it as the best investment and i even plan to present my children some btc to store
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

Similar story. Well, not exactly gifts, but which would in the normal course won't be)))I Hope that next year will be played)))If next year nothing izmenitsya means to change very soon.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

so sad
I'm sorry for you
I hope prices will improve soon
But you have to learn something
You must have an emergency cash amount.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

I think you can still celebrate this moment because I don't think that all celebration should spend a lot of money. Yeah you should be calm and patient for this bear market, it is unavoidable because it is risky investing in bitcoin. Investing bitcoin is good in the furture, it is not only about near fuutre. Now you don't get the opportunity, but in the future you will get it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

This year of course over suddenly and a bit painful for.I want to believe that everything will change in the next.This year gifts will be of course, where without them.Our relatives are not obliged to suffer for not correctly chosen strategy we are.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

Better not put all our money in a single investment because i think its very high risk. Use money that we can afford to lose because bitcoin always high volatile. But for christmas, better get a holiday and enjoy our self to celebrate
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

Better not put all our money in a single investment because i think its very high risk. Use money that we can afford to lose because bitcoin always high volatile. But for christmas, better get a holiday and enjoy our self to celebrate
Yeah, you should be able to make a financial management so that the finances in real life and investment will not collide, now take a break and take a vacation with your family, don't think of investing in Bitcoin because it will damage your Christmas happiness.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

Dude, I know what you feel...

Me too, I put some of my money but in altcoin. Almost all of my altcoin price crashed due to Bitcoin price crashed. 2018 is a sadness year for the crypto, many people rekt and lost their money from crypto.

I hope 2019 crypto will rise again, so when the xmas begin we can give a gift to everyone...
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

No risk no reward friend, and you are the one that decided to invest instead of Christmas I'm sure family will celebrate and that won't exclude you ,your investment will be worthy someday so this wont be tour last christmas ,merry xmas

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

Who's with me?

Your presence is more valuable than presents
Atleast be with your love ones to celebrate the jolly season
Take crypto to side and rest for a while my friend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print