Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency or stock market.  (Read 1480 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.
In your opinion, what would be the best choice to invest your money?
at the moment, the stock market is not interesting for me. crypto is currently more interesting for me to invest in it and it is just more accessible to me. that may change at some point, but at present it is so.

I think that the answer is at the top. People who are trading here or in the stock market are have made their decisions a long time ago and doing their successes there. If you are having trouble with making decision of taking part here or in the stock market then you should learn more about that spheres.   My choice crypto and now we are seeing rise!!!
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

I invest where the market is falling. For example, now cryptomarket is falling and I'm still buying bitcoin. But in december 2017 I invested in stock market. I sold there all cryptoactives and invested in some huge companies. Now I return my money back and re-invest in crypto.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.
I have been into crypto for quite some time now, most especially crypto trading and the understanding u have about it is what i cannot exchange for what i don't understand.
My advise is, do what you know how to do best and get yourself the best spot on it.
I will not go into stock exchange because i see someone doing it well and earning, because if i am not careful, i might eventually lose.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Of course , for security it is better to invest in cryptocurrency and the stock market, so it will be much more efficient and profitable

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

Choose the cryptocurrency and the stock market and split your savings. The stock market is safer and more stable than cryptocurrency market. But the crypto market is more in action and you can get higher profit.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

all investments is risky, and people must know the right way to invest before investing,,
wich mean people should learn first before he want to earn,, my friend
if you have enough money and good knowledge i think its better if you invest in stock and cryptocurrencies too my friend
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

Both markets have common similarities and trends, both  are risky markets  but  crypto is more volatile. When we investing in stock we investing in a company but when we investing in cryptocurrency you invest in a coin independent of a company. I prefer crypto.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

I have already made my choice a long time ago and this choice fell on the side of cryptocurrency as I believe that it is much more promising than the stock market

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Of course, Cryptocurrency because in my opinion this is the best place to invest. We can feel that we have a lot of profits at the end of 2017 so the price of coins can increase very high. And even though prices are now in a red situation, surely this market still has very high expectations.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

Risks are always accompanied by profits, in the high-margin e-money market, but risky times are also great. Stock market risk is lower but profit is also lower. In my opinion, you should split your investments. Do not put all the eggs in one basket.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Investment in the cryptocurrency is better than making the investment in the stock market,
because the stock market will not be same as there is high risk. But in cryptocurrency there is less risk and it is having the large connectivity.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

It must be the cryptocurrency market. The stock market is now entering the cold winter. The US stock market will continue to decline in the next decade. This is beneficial to the people of the world. Now it is not wrong to invest in cryptocurrencies. Please invest immediately.

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

I prefer crypto market, because for low capital there are more chances to raise millions and as for stock market, it is definitely more stable, but isn't suitable for small investors

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Everyone wants fast money, even if it will be associated with great risks. Trading on stock exchanges requires a lot of capital, whereas on crypto exchanges you can start with $ 100

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Invest on cryptocurrency if you want to get much profit as possible but you need to stomach the volatility, stock market where you can invest without worrying going the value of the coin go down 50% in a day, you can still make as that many but you need to carefully invest on good companies, oh and you need to hodl.
I agree with you mate. I prefer cryptocurrency myself because I am not that familiar with stocks. I also don't like stable investments though cryptocurrency is volatile we can still make money just like what you said. We already know that cryptocurrency has higher risk compared to stocks but we also need to consider the high return if we did the right choice. Hodl is always a choice during down trend so  it requires patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

cryptocurrency is a very risky market for investments. The stock market gives a more stable and reliable earnings
Not quite true, because there are a lot of situations in the stock market when the risk really exceeds all possible limits, for example today when President Trump in America says something that concerns the economy, very big changes can occur.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

I prefer cryptocurrency from the stock market. because cryptocurrency can give us more profit. Moreover, the price of the cryptocurrency currency is volatile.
george_hured

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

I prefer cryptocurrency from the stock market. because cryptocurrency can give us more profit. Moreover, the price of the cryptocurrency currency is volatile.
Yes, this is true, the critical market can greatly increase your investment, but you also need to understand that cryptocurrency can not only improve the situation, but also reduce very much the opportunities that you have today. Do not forget about the risks.
Muhammad Muneeb

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

neither crypto market or stock market is safe for investment..i personaly know people who even got high blood pressure due to the depression after investing in the stocks.. very few people make profit in their every investment.. same is for the crypto you can win or lose its all about the choice

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Stock is another best option for investing our money than Cryptocurrency with not regulation by goverment, but if want make much money with fast way investing the money in cryptocurrency than investing in stock exchange althoguht they are regulated by government

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: