Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:25:31 AM

the cheapest coin, does not mean the best coin for investment. because it could be cheap coins because nobody bought it. or the absence of a sale and purchase process. so don't be fooled by the price of coins. the most important thing to buy coins is to see the quality of the coin, the platform, the team. if they all have good experiences, then their coins are good for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:05:32 PM

There are a lot of them. For someone eve BTC with a price 20 000 is too cheap. As for me, quite normal price around 0.01$. Like DexAge ICO has. With a discount and a referral bonus it's even lower. But, as I already said, it's different for all of us)
+
I am considering purchasing DXG coin

How in general, during the development ICO, the price is setting for one coin?
Please advise
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:12:05 PM

If today this or that project can really have a cheap price, then it is not at all certain that the same project after some time will not cost even less or more. The forecasts are really not very interesting. Therefore, I think that in general it is not quite normal.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:29:18 PM

Just choose some altcoin from top 100 on cmc then analyst coin have value under $1. For example doge, npxs, ada or etc, you can buy that cheap altcoin then hold in personal wallet, don't save them at exchange wallet. I suggest you to be carefull if wanna buy some ICO token.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

I have the listed coins/tokens, all are still much cheaper to bag now, I believe they will do wonderfully well to make hodlers proud in the nearest future:
XLM
Hydro
Tronx
Digitex
Ada
Please DYOR.
Well from your list I would take only xlm , I think the coin is well increase , but in General I would be better not to buy now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:39:21 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Now you can take any coins you want, red market create low price but you need to read trend and calculate your asset before buy. Every coins have the same chance to survive, like or not number 2 - 5 from coinmarketcap list is the coins to chose. Not suggest new but old, which one up to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
tinker123

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

Every day the market situation changes. But I can say for sure that investing in Ethereum or Ripple would be a good idea. But "NEM" apparently already living out last month.
ayshagotyou

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:46:34 PM

Every day the market situation changes. But I can say for sure that investing in Ethereum or Ripple would be a good idea. But "NEM" apparently already living out last month.
A controversial statement about "him." Of course, their situation is not the best with financing. But in order to fix this, they decided to cut workers. Perhaps after the "rebalance" the situation will change.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:52:03 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

It is not the cheapest that is profitable. Look for coins with huge volume and good long-term potential. As long as a project has a good potential it can be profitable in the future.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:53:48 PM

A controversial statement about "him." Of course, their situation is not the best with financing. But in order to fix this, they decided to cut workers. Perhaps after the "rebalance" the situation will change.
The situation will not change. they just delay their death. today they cut workers and after another year of the bear market they will close the campaign
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:35:39 PM

Just choose some altcoin from top 100 on cmc then analyst coin have value under $1. For example doge, npxs, ada or etc, you can buy that cheap altcoin then hold in personal wallet, don't save them at exchange wallet. I suggest you to be carefull if wanna buy some ICO token.

What you said make sense but I'm a kind of person that dont believe only the top 100 coins on the CMC(capital market) can only yield a good profit whereas alot of experience traders are making alot of $$ from some coins which are not on the top 100 list.
What every crypto currency traders or investors need the most is knowing the right time to enter and exit the market once a person have the knowledge such person can trade any coin and if people are complain of making losses such person will make profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:48:40 PM

I think that buying the cheapest coins is not worth it, because mostly people do it, in the hope that the coin will repeat the path of Bitcoin or Ethereum, but that does not happen.

sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:53:59 PM

In my opinion the very good altcoin to invest is ethereum, ADA, Pundix, because the price of the coin is very cheap and when the price rises, the amount of profit will be high, I think the three coins have high potential and generally many people invest here.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:56:48 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 01:43:04 AM by Sinone

Cheap coins are always attractive to invest. But most of the cheap coins are not good. If you want to invest in cheap price coins, then I suggest you go for NPXS, LCS, TIOx, ADA, Dogecoin, Vechain, Zilliqa, Holo and so on. And if you are looking for the best investment for now then don't forget to buy some ETH, NEO, EOS, ETC, XLM coins. Good Luck
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:05:27 AM

I think you can buy ethereum and neo, because both also have great potential and also have high volume in the future, so you will also be easy to trade and will also get more profits.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:44:53 AM

Thank you very much.

I think its not a good idea if you just based on whats the cheapest value among altcoins because there are a lot of shit coin that were very cheap prices. If you want buy altcoins now, try to look any of those top altcoins, then I will assure you will earn profits in the future, since the whole market now is on the bear market.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:44:39 AM

buy coin / token at top 10 in coinmarketcaps is the best choice for me
i dont want to gambling to invest on coin that not have good reputation
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

Cheap does not come with being a good altcoin for investment, if you look for cheap altcoin. I think there are more than 500 altcoin in the market under the price of $ 0.00
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:27:37 PM

The cheapest would be NPXS with a price of $0,000552.  Wink

Since it has a total supply of 274.555.193.861 NPXS and a market cap of $94.028.706 USD the price is not an indication of a potential upward trend.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:32:59 PM

I do not think it makes sense to buy the cheapest altcoins.
If the coins lie at the very bottom, then there is a very high probability that they may not rise from it.
Of course, some of them have prospects, but it makes sense to invest in them when you see growth prospects.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: