Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:17:27 PM

Now, my way is to invest in altcoins on the pre-sale or on the pre-mine and mine it or hold for a long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:52:18 PM

When you researching  for cheapest coin, you must  be careful as most  of them are shit coins, without a value to offer, I advice  you take out time and consider project with recent  ICO and price have dump base on the bearish market trend, this are Altcoin that you sure they will rise when the bull run commence, let me suggest Eterbase token, on the exchange and there whithepaper seems realistice with great team.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:59:29 PM

Cheapest altcoin is not the best coin..most times it is a shitcoin
Check the circulating supply and market cap and the community support behind the coin
There are also other factors that are needed to be checked, such as the product. How much has the team been able to build or develop the product that would give more value to the coin.
Buy what you can hold and not what will plummet within few minutes of buy.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:25:24 AM

I don't think that buying the cheapest altcoin is necessarily the best strategy or the correct criteria to make a profit going forward. Some of the lowest price coins may simply never recover any realistic value and also prove difficult to trade out of at a later date.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:30:39 AM

I don't think that buying the cheapest altcoin is necessarily the best strategy or the correct criteria to make a profit going forward. Some of the lowest price coins may simply never recover any realistic value and also prove difficult to trade out of at a later date.
We don't need to buy the cheapest, what we need is to buy an undervalued coins.
The market will rise then that could will surely give us a good return, but for now we need to be willing to take a risk, although
there are some doubts in the market but we have to be smart to act accordingly in difficult times, that includes taking advantage of the cheap price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EasyFreeCryptos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:34:01 AM

The cheapest altcoin worth buying is PRIV, in my opinion. Complete anonymity with tor, community driven, mobile apps in development. Very exciting times for this coin
Menawi12

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:57:11 AM

We don't need to buy the cheapest, what we need is to buy an undervalued coins.
The market will rise then that could will surely give us a good return, but for now we need to be willing to take a risk, although
there are some doubts in the market but we have to be smart to act accordingly in difficult times, that includes taking advantage of the cheap price.

I am agree. There is big different between cheapest price and undervalue coin. Many token or coin having cheap price but the project not running again. Undervalued coin means the project working and having working product but because market condition, the price not reflecting the fundamental

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Sephire

Merit: 136

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:58:50 AM

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Do not just buy any coin based upon its price alone but look at its market cap, project and team quality, exchanges it trades on and so on. Many cheap coins have died in this bear market so do not put any serious money in any of those.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:10:11 AM

I doubt the coin that is now falling and the price is very cheap. I still believe in Etherum, and invest in Etherum is the best choice.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:46:13 AM

I doubt the coin that is now falling and the price is very cheap. I still believe in Etherum, and invest in Etherum is the best choice.
if you still doubt you may not buy or you can find out about coins first.
Not all cheap coins are good and can be profitable so you are not easily affected by low prices.
Ethereum is a choice of many people, because he is a good coin and has great potential so many are sure he will grow and be profitable, so many still believe in him.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:17:51 AM

Buy cheapest coin can be profitable but also will be very risky because alot of coin that has price around 1 or 2 sathosi that tradeable on the exchange is no buyer in orderbook, so that mean seller can not sell their coin. Only buy cheapest coin if that coin tradeable in big exchange and that coin has high trading volume.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:24:13 AM

Indeed buying the cheapest coins is a lot but the profitable one must be managed well. If you take the cheapest coins but can't manage and eventually die, it's also useless. So buying the cheapest coins and having the potential and management must be right for profit.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:31:06 AM

For now the price of coins is still cheap, there is no improvement, so you can buy coins for now, choose coins that have good potential, for example ethereum or eos is one of them and please start investing, hopefully you can get maximum results in the future
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:55:50 AM

at the time of investment, it was indeed looking for coins that were cheap and fast rising so it was profitable, but my advice, looking for a good coin and the price is also a fast ride that is right and good for investment coins at this time .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:59:16 AM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
I would like to know, why is the reason to choose the cheapest coin?
In my opinion, what decide the quality of a project/coin is not from it's price, it would be from the project or the usability of that coin itself.
When ever it has high demand and high usage, most likely that would be the sign of good coins.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:25:41 AM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
I would like to know, why is the reason to choose the cheapest coin?
In my opinion, what decide the quality of a project/coin is not from it's price, it would be from the project or the usability of that coin itself.
When ever it has high demand and high usage, most likely that would be the sign of good coins.
You already gave some likely answers, but do you know that most believe that a coin with good potential and low price is likely going to give more profits in the future.
Why do you think traders usually bid low for a coin, most especially the good ones, despite its unique use case? It is because they know that buying low has the prospect of yielding good profit later in future. Take a look at BNB, while it was around $0.5 or less, compared to its present price. Whoever bought then and has it till now, is already a millionaire depending on the amount he has.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:02:50 AM

Buying cheap tokens can be very tempting considering the fact that they can easily give you double profit just for a little moon but consider the fact that many of them turns out to be useless projects built on just hype and moon.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:04:18 AM

Personally I set my sights to lofty coins, I usually just go my shopping from the top 30 coins on CMC but it is hard to get any cheap token from that category, most are expensive but they still give good returns though.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:32:36 AM

Now I’ll think that all Altcoins are quite cheap, almost all have sunk to 80-90% of the peak cost, but I agree with many, you should first study the project, watch daily volumes, you can buy a completely empty coin.

There may be many cheap altcoins on the market today. However, not all the altcoins which are inexpensive are quite worth the investment. With the bear market that started last year, many altcoins have declined drastically in price. It's only a matter of time which altcoin proves to be the best in terms of development and innovation. There are many reasons why an altcoin is extremely cheap (which are not limited to the bear market). Such reasons could be lack of development, high supply, or even unawareness on the market.

By studying different altcoins that are cheap, you can determine which one is the best for long-term investments. A great indicator of an altcoin's activity is the trading volume across the market. There are plenty of cheap altcoins that are worth less than $0.01 but have good trading volume. If you’re deeply into the cheapest altcoin yet, with an extremely active community, then I suggest that you consider LiteDoge. It's an altcoin that aims to improve on Dogecoin with better features such as PoS and lower block times.

Because of its inexpensive nature, and PoS design, fees are ridiculously low and transaction speeds are blazing fast. It's quite impressive for an altcoin which is very low on market cap, with its inexpensive price. Nonetheless, it's best to always do our own research in order to choose an ideal altcoin that will last for years to come. Because, if we choose the wrong altcoin, then we could be left holding the bag as developers and the community abandons it. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:42:35 AM

By investing or trading at cheapest altcoin we have big chance to get profit, how ever trading or investing at cheapest altcoin give us more chance when price is on higher we can take much profit and harder for altcoin have higher price like ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: