Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:44:49 AM

I will not buy cheap coins, I will invest with a stable coin and have a large trading volume. Be careful in choosing. If not then you will regret.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:29:30 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the best option to invest in the present times. After the stock market, cryptocurrencies is what lakhs of people are investing in now. Bitcoin being the top-rated crypto is priced at a price that most people cannot invest in. However, you can invest in other altcoins that might offer good returns in the long run. So, if you are looking for cryptocurrencies under US$ 1, then penny Altcoins with high potential is what you can invest in. With 2,500+ cryptocurrencies to invest in, you have varied options to invest in. But choosing the right coin is what you need to research on because all cryptocurrencies are not created equal, and not every coin is going to return a profit.
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:42:27 AM

I will not buy cheap coins, I will invest with a stable coin and have a large trading volume. Be careful in choosing. If not then you will regret.

If you don't buy coins at a low price then the profits you get are small and stay there. Living in the world is a challenge that has no certainty in the future. time to make small things big.
Altcoin is indeed a cheap price compared to Bitcoin, so many Altcoin are cheap.
but not all Altcoin can be profitable so they choose Altcoin that has good potential and quality so that in the future it will be profitable because of its good growth and when the market rises, it can grow higher.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:43:04 AM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
Please think again, you don't deserve to find the cheapest coin because you should be looking for a coin that has a good level of prospects. If you only aim for the cheapest coin, then you don't have the chance to make a profit, but when you aim to get coins that have a good future, you can make a profit. Don't waste opportunities. Think much better and try to be always optimistic in choosing the investment that will be made.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:00:24 PM

there are some altcoin with very cheap price in the market , now.
If you want to buy altcoin with low price i advise to buy btt token.
Yes, the market is down so there are so many altcoins that is cheap right now. Try to look for XEM and ETH, its a top altcoins and its price is down. Its hard to tell if the price is cheap if you don’t make any study on that coin, so do your part on reading the price.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:20:48 PM

Buying the cheapest coins doesn't give a guarantee for good investments. You might buy a cheap coin and remain with it, stick with for a very long time.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:22:52 PM

I think there are lot of cheapest coins in the crypto market but i think with the investment in cheaper coin you can loose you investment.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:33:54 PM

I think there are lot of cheapest coins in the crypto market but i think with the investment in cheaper coin you can loose you investment.
Basing on the price only and call it the cheapest altcoin is not attractive, look for the undervalued coins, because that's the real cheap.

I'm saying coins because there's a lot of undervalued coins now and that is because of the bear period, I'm sure when the price starts to rise, people would say the popular words "I wish I bought when it's still cheap", let's learn from the past, be smart now and start buying the most undervalued coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:37:08 PM

Buying the cheapest coins doesn't give a guarantee for good investments. You might buy a cheap coin and remain with it, stick with for a very long time.

Buying the cheapest coins is probably not the best idea. But if this is the case, one should at least acquire basic knowledge about these coins and prospects for the future. Otherwise, it will most likely result in a waste of money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

buying the cheapest altcoins that not make give guarantee for you to get profit, but you must to find pontential altcoins, when the price is cheapest you must to know even that volume transaction maybe not many like others, but when you find the cheapest coins with big potential brab it fast man

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
No one can assure that we know market is in red flag it depend on how you take risk on your investment. If you buy cheap and the market recover then you get the profit but take in consideration also if the coins will go to shitcoin then you will say goodbye to your investment on that way.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:38:16 AM

Basing on the price only and call it the cheapest altcoin is not attractive, look for the undervalued coins, because that's the real cheap.

I'm saying coins because there's a lot of undervalued coins now and that is because of the bear period, I'm sure when the price starts to rise, people would say the popular words "I wish I bought when it's still cheap", let's learn from the past, be smart now and start buying the most undervalued coins.

It's wise to look for undervalued coins with good potential. Not all cryptocurrencies are worth the investment nowadays, since most of them are copies one from the other. You would need to explore a specific cryptocurrency you like, in order to determine if it's suitable for you. There are some cheap altcoins that are worth buying due to their active development and innovation. But others, are simply a loss of money because of their limitless supply and abandonment by their developers.

Of course, this current bear market has brought us a huge opportunity to grab many of the well-known altcoins at a discounted rate. If you're lucky, you'll be able to obtain some profit within the next bull market run, if the specific cryptocurrency you've bought, becomes highly viral.

Nonetheless, if you really want a good altcoin that's among the cheapest of them all, then I'd suggest that you consider Dogecoin. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:56:42 AM

Thank you very much.

I am sure that the coins right now are in their cheapest and I know that we have reach the rock bottom prices. It's better to accumulate those altcoins that have good projects because adoption is very close in my opinion because Google and facebook are starting to realize the amazing things that blockchain tech can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: