Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: The release of Satoshi's personal data  (Read 29061 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

https://gfycat.com/InfantileDefiniteFritillarybutterfly

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublespend timestamp (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 12:53:23 AM by doublespend timestamp

AGD said in #121:

I am the one that even doubt you are Craig Cobb, remember? Video proof missing btw.

Do you remember I said I was in Williston a few days ago, and I am thinking of holding seminars for oil companies and their workers on cryptos?
Here is a pic of me by the wave machine in The Ark:
https://postimg.cc/zVckP0py
Second row of pics, center, on official Williston page.  Note vertical silver pipe, right side top in both pics.
http://www.willistonparks.com/williston-arc

You are right. Thanks for posting the link to your thread which was my first post here, Phinnaeous Gage. "James A. Donald" was the first to respond to Satoshi Nakamoto, a day later.  "James A. Donald". coder of "Crypto Kong" is surely James A. ( for Allen) Bowery.

https://www.whois.com/whois/jim.com

jim.com Updated 1 second ago
Domain Information
Domain:jim.com
Registrar:Tucows Domains Inc.
Registered On:1995-02-24
Expires On:2020-02-25
Updated On:2017-10-12
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:ns1.cyberultra.net
ns2.cyberultra.net

http://zhydrogen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/double-slit-4-18-2018.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1uFeiZJq1xxiYdfARhEF7R7XS_eVLiCAQss2dymjSeuwQmgOo1BRnYx-o
============================================================

ECHEQUE RE-DIRECTS TO JIM.COM.  ECHEQUE WAS FIRST REGISTERED JUST TWO MONTHS AFTER JIM.COM, I.E. IN APRIL 1995.
https://www.whois.com/whois/echeque.com

echeque.com Updated 1 second ago
Domain Information
Domain:echeque.com
Registrar:Tucows Domains Inc.
Registered On:1995-04-24
Expires On:2020-04-25
Updated On:2017-10-12
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:ns1.cyberultra.net
ns2.cyberultra.net
============================================

James Bowery I've also been collaborating with this guy to, in my not-so-copious spare time, program a numeric model of neutron diffraction based on GUToCP.

EDITED INSERTION HERE BY DOUBLESPEND TIMESTAMP: folks does this look like Satoshi's Oct 31 2008 bitcoin presentation?  
https://postimg.cc/PPBRv3mW  

http://zhydrogen.com/.../2018/04/double-slit-4-18-2018.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/jabowery/posts/10215963193623424

James Bowery
April 18 ·
I'm starting to get into the science surrounding the GUToCP controversy because, not surprisingly to this cynic, none of the folks who should be doing due diligence in accord with their fiduciary responsibility to stockholders, are. Moreover, they're not about to respond to sound decision theoretic arguments that they could end up being personally sued by angry stockholders of companies like GE Capital, if GUToCP turns out to be valid. If I owned stock in any energy companies, or in companies heavily dependent on the particulars of energy generation and distribution, I'd find somewhere else to park those assets at least for the next year -- not because of my analysis, given below, of a key scientific controversy, but because the inability of key executives to fulfill their fiduciary responsibility is plain enough. I base this solely on their failure to invest the few thousand dollars it would take to discount the risk and cover their behinds. That's what it would cost to ask an engineer who was visiting Princeton University for some other reason, to take a long lunch and drive over to the Brilliant Light, Inc. laboratory a few minutes from Princeton. He'd have to have a reasonable infrared meter costing at most a few hundred dollars, take a reading of the electric meter on the side of the building, go inside, take an IR reading from the device they purportedly have running with a coefficient of performance of over 100, estimate the integrated energy emitted, go back outside and take another reading of the electric meter. This is so technically challenging, I suspect a 7th grade student would find it difficult. Perhaps they should replace guys like Jeff Immelt with an 8th grader.

This last week, yet another paper (via the story at the link below) was published about the anomalous ~3.5keV X-Ray astronomy "line" (although it is spread out more than one would expect of an emission line) that has been reported in several papers over the last several years. The signal is faint but it corresponds to areas suspected to contain high densities of dark matter. Early attempts to "debunk" this observation are now starting to give way to a confluence of different instruments, statistical methods and investigators seeing it. Early attempts to theoretically explain it as some sort of emission from dark matter tried the "axino" theory. As those attempts failed for one reason or another, a new attempt to explain dark matter as consisting of "sterile neutrinos" took the place of axinos. (For later reference, note that none of these theories explain why axinos or sterile neutrinos should be 95% of the mass of the universe. Remember that sentence for the end of this exposition.)

I saw lots of references to "the 3.5keV sterile neutrino" taking the place of the hypothesized axino. Trying to trace back where anyone got the idea that there should be a "sterile neutrino" with a mass of 3.5keV, I found the first occurrence of "3.5keV" in the literature associated with sterile neutrinos was a paper that was trying to place "constraints" on the mass of the hypothetical particle by looking at the emerging X-Ray astronomy data. Now, if you didn't bristle at the mention of the word "constraints" on a "hypothetical particle" based on emerging but noisy measurements, perhaps I should explain something about the philosophy of science:

Science is about predicting from observations. One key form this takes is "replication" as in "I predict anyone who follows my directions for an experiment will see the same thing I saw." But it also applies to novel experiments where if your theory is good, and your experimental method sound, you can be assured of the outcome of measurements like, for example, the mass of a particle.

What these guys are doing is revealed in this damning passage from one of the axino papers:

"Due to the large number of parameters at disposal in supersymmetric models, it is hard to exclude with certainty the axino scenario."

"The large numbers of parameters" means their model "predicts" very little about the mass of hypothesized particles. That's why when they make stuff up like "sterile neutrinos" they don't know what the mass is going to be but -- hey -- they need _something_ to explain disturbing data so they "hypothesize" something so vague that they can make it "fit" any observations that come along from the experimentalists.

This is known as "cheating".

But you know what? There is a theory that has been around since the early 1990s that not only "predicts" a form of "dark matter" that will produce a 3.5keV signature -- but it has no "parameters" -- only fundamental physical constants.

R. L. Mills The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics, November 1995 Edition HydroCatalysis Power Corp. Malvern, PA Library of Congress Catalog Number 94-077780 Chp.22 ISBN number ISBN 0-9635171-1-2

Moreover, it predicts that this 3.5keV signature won't be a "line" but will be continuum radiation -- a spectral band -- with a 3.5keV cutoff which will look _sort of_ like a "line" but is actually a rapidly decaying peak at 3.5keV. Moreover (you're going to get tired of these "moreover"s) this 3.5keV is the result of a dark-matter-to-lower-energy-dark-matter conversion. Moreover, the higher energy form of dark matter is predicted to be the most ubiquitous form of dark matter -- and is therefore the most ubiquitous form of matter in the universe (DM being 95% of the mass of the universe). Moreover, its transition to the lower energy dark matter is catalyzed by the second most ubiquitous form of matter in the universe: hydrogen. Moreover the most ubiquitous form of matter in the universe is a lower energy state of the second most ubiquitous form of matter in the universe. In other words, dark matter can be thought of as the "ash" of hydrogen that goes through an energy loss that is catalyzed in the plasma atmospheres surrounding stars. Moreover, when catalyzed in stellar atmospheres, the energy emitted is exceedingly high "temperature", which explains why coronas are millions of degrees while the surface of the sun is only in the thousands.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

to reveal another hole timestamp is digging himself and tripping into

the real bitcoin creator was not working on lights, optics and lasers in 2008
he was working on bitcoin since 2007

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

Who was that you maintain, franky1?
==================================

https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-bowery-9780865

Diogenes Institute
Research Analyst
Diogenes Institute
September 2008 – Present  10 years 4 months
Sacramento, California
Worked with Diogenes Institute and DoE Energy Information Administration founder, Charles Sinclair Smith, on a comprehensive plan for energy independence and the environment. Mr. Bowery’s part of the plan emphasized conversion of all US electric utilities to produce food-grade CO2 and pay for the conversion by selling protein and lipids produced in desert southwest photobioreactors. Mr. Smith’s part of the plan emphasized converting the US rail system to an all-electric, high speed, system to replace long-haul truck and short haul air transport. Mr. Bowery analyzed the macro- economic viability of large scale deployment of a wide array of algae-related technologies.

Hutter Prize for Lossless Compression of Human Knowledge
Judging Committee
Hutter Prize for Lossless Compression of Human Knowledge
2006 – Present  12 years
Marcus Hutter's PhD student, Shane Legg, cofounded Deep Mind. Deep mind was acquired by Google for several hundred million dollars due, in part, to adopting the theoretic principle, AIXI, embodied in the Hutter Prize for Lossless Compression of Human Knowledge. The establishment, in 2006, of the Prize, resulted from Bowery's history of proposals for prizes for achievement of objective criteria that would lead to technical breakthroughs, including one for compression. Matt Mahoney, manager of the Large Text Compression Benchmark, pointed Bowery to Hutter's AIXI theory, Bowery proposed the compression prize to Hutter and Hutter not only lent his name to the prize but endowed it. 4 years later Deep Mind was founded and 4 years after that, Google acquired Deep Mind. The Prize is still active but advances in computing and algorithms necessitate a much larger prize for further progress toward artificial intelligence arising from the mining of "big data".
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

you can spend hours, days, months faming up lives of james...

but you have not proved the satoshi~james ties
im starting to think that you ar james faming yourself, but now with a minor tweak of that opinion that you might be either female and want to marry him.. or your male and gay and secretly inlove with him if indeed ur not james.

but the obsession with trying to fame up james.. is getting beyond a joke.. especially now you derailed your own topic to no longer prove a satoshi connection but just now want to flat out try faming james up as multiple people.

so either you are james trying to fame yourself up, or your unhealthily infatuated by him

you(as the timestamp persona) have as of yet done nothing to:
prove you received funds from satoshi
prove your not james (reveal your this craig guy, via photo or the old 'shoe on head' video proof)
prove james is satoshi

you just seem to want to talk about james life, as if it has meaning.

so apart from
1. you are james
2. your inlove with james...
i have still been inclined to think this is all some big faming/marketing ploy for "commercial value". EG im guessing you/him probably both, probably one of you. wants to make money out of fame unrelated to bitcoins creation.. but under the marketing ploy pretence it 'may have' connection.. just for some extra attention

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:09:38 AM by doublespend timestamp

satoshi bowery shops for gene therapy in china probably a bit higher than clothes at walmart
https://postimg.cc/f3k0dNYy

satoshi bowery on energy hog intel and amd chips january 17 2018
https://postimg.cc/67yNn9z8

satoshi bowery sees  iowa $10 bill 1912 which says united states treasury instead of federal reserve
https://postimg.cc/3y6n67h0

franky1 said in #129:
prove your not james (reveal your this craig guy, via photo or the old 'shoe on head' video proof)
prove james is satoshi

I guess you don't even much read the posts before you prattle, Dim.  franky1, I had already put my pic in #126.

Do you remember I said I was in Williston a few days ago, and I am thinking of holding seminars for oil companies and their workers on cryptos?
Here is a pic of me by the wave machine in The Ark:
https://postimg.cc/zVckP0py
========================

satoshi bowery on a county currency march 29 2018
https://postimg.cc/WFkTRWcX
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:22:50 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:00:38 AM by franky1

I guess you don't even much read the posts before you prattle, Dim.  franky1, I had already put my pic in #126.
up to the point of post 129. i still did not give a crap about who craig cobb or james was in rgards to their nazi/social life.
my only interest was really about could you prove linkage to the satoshi identity. which you still fail to.
i only mentioned the prove craig cob proves james is not timestamp.. as a thing that im not personally interested in but others are and it seemed you just prefered to rattle on about faming up about james nazi/non bitcoin creator life

as regards to your picture. all i seen was a balding guy near a kids swimming pool taking pictures.. (i wont mention my judgements about what someone would be doing there doing that)
but i did not see a guy holding a piece of paper up saying "i am timestamp" or shoe on head... so again not caring or being interested in the social drama aspect. i just notched it up as "probably just a google image grab.."
yea the social life of craig cobb is of such lack of interest there was no need to have searched up craig cobb. as its of no significance to the topic or me.

but yea now i see a resemblance to the many police and courtroom 'mugshots'.. yet normally when people ask for proof of ID, holding up something that says i am user..X. is normal etiquette to quash the normal response of "he could have got the pic that from the internet" as a pic of craig cobb is still not proof of craig cobb being timestamp..
your social life was not worth the rsearch tim to google. so i was expecting a pic of actual meaning.

but lets drop the matter and just play along your craig cobb.
so you have CC
then im guessing it must be a infatuation with james you have, by wanting to fame him up.
which just leaves it as.. for money or for love..
but dont bother answering that. im not interested in the answer. im just stating my opinion..

all that matters is not the social life of you or james. but the real proof that james is satoshi..
which you do really trip yourself up and fall into holes you dug yourself

In scandinavia the OP would be called a troll.
Efficient research points out that the "Satoshi" may be, by some probalility a man from Australia, who has died some years ago.
So who?

Dave Kleiman?
Hal Finney?

satoshi is not those two guys either.
nor is he wright. nor is he dorian
(hes not american, not australian and not asian(proper word analysis shows more that satoshi cant be those, and cant be james... and i mean proper analysis.. not crap stuff like CC's weak attempts))

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:17:48 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:47:10 AM by doublespend timestamp

I lived in Hawaii just under 25 years, krishton fairy-talest calumny slanderer.  I swam whitewater by the cliffs (you have to dive under the waves at the last moment to avoid being slammed) and I surfed.  When my NEO, GAS, ELASTOS, NANO et. al. takeoff, I'm gonna buy one of the $250,000 units for my old age, and put it two miles south of the Canuckistani Digital Curtain border in ND where I live, sonny boy.  I might put a big picture window in there to piss off c-tards such as yourself and mason cultists (lots of em on the bench) when it's pitch dark and 40 below.

james bowery banking meltdown sept 2008 Bitcoin jan 2009 coincidence nov 21st 2018
https://postimg.cc/jwrVny1j

satoshi bowery who is the smart one
https://postimg.cc/KkYSxm3G

james bowery james watson selling nobel prize cause no one wants to admit i exist
https://postimg.cc/ZvZf4cMr

james bowery chris langan hat size aug 11 2018
https://postimg.cc/WDCCL0Vn
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

I lived in Hawaii just under 25 years, krishton fairy-talest calumny slanderer.  I swam whitewater by the cliffs (you have to dive under the waves at the last moment to avoid being slammed) and I surfed.  When my NEO, GAS, ELASTOS, NANO et. al. takeoff, I'm gonna buy one of the $250,000 units for my old age, and put it two miles south of the Canuckistani Digital Curtain border in ND where I live, sonny boy.  I might put a big picture window in there to piss off c-tards such as yourself and mason cultists (lots of em on the bench) when it's pitch dark and 40 below.

james bowery banking meltdown sept 2008 Bitcoin jan 2009 coincidence nov 21st 2018
https://postimg.cc/jwrVny1j

satoshi bowery who is the smart one
https://postimg.cc/KkYSxm3G

james bowery james watson selling nobel prize cause no one wants to admit i exist
https://postimg.cc/ZvZf4cMr

james bowery chris langan hat size aug 11 2018
https://postimg.cc/WDCCL0Vn

none of that proves anything.. now your just posting the whole internet on this forum, but nothing relating to creating bitcoin

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

OP, you still didn't answer my question:

doublespend, why you are trying so hard to convince people to believe JB is SN?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 01:56:22 AM by doublespend timestamp

Shortest answer:  because it is true.

James Bowery on two deceased men often floated as having been Satoshi Nakamoto, Hal Finney and Dave Kleiman, Dec. 3 2018.  Reference to Lou Gehrig's victim Hal Finney as "this casualty" seems a bit harsh, in that James' wife (as openly revealed in his social media) has suffered pitiably from Huntington's disorder for years.  James' valid hatred of such diseases may have taken over his emotions in the moment of his typing about Hal.
https://postimg.cc/KKpPTZYs
Looooooooper

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Thank you to both Franky1 & Doublespendtimestamp this was a great read

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:36:15 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 06:47:58 PM by doublespend timestamp

doublespend timestamp Ledger BTC Segwit address:  3Nfdn66E2t1QX9SsEoxMeGT4BXDQE7fzpF

Know Your Satoshi Nakamoto Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

"Ya Got Me" as Satoshi Nakamoto, Breaking Bad Kwa Version:
https://twitter.com/jabowery/status/1073098670613164032

james satoshi bowery on bitcoin and cryptos yule christmas day 2018
https://postimg.cc/sGgxhjz0

James Bowery

@jabowery
Follow Follow @jabowery
More
Replying to @johndelanoa @LN_Master_Hub and 3 others
Think about BTC the way people used to think about the way the Swiss stored huge hoards of gold in their mountain caves:  The cost of protecting the gold is minimized and the Swiss always remained neutral.  So there emerged this notion of "Swiss bank accounts".  BUT....

more of similar from christmas day 2018
https://postimg.cc/gxmhzWXQ

James Bowery

@jabowery
 14h14 hours ago
More
Replying to @johndelanoa @LN_Master_Hub and 3 others
Bitcoin property rights are protected by the ledger's integrity which is protected by the miners' work, so under the philosophy of government as protector of property rights, it is as though Bitcoin is in another jurisdiction.

Replying to @jabowery @LN_Master_Hub and 3 others
Think about it like this:  If tax policy was based on a philosophy of government as providing protection of property rights, rather than protection of transactions, Bitcoin maximalists would have a strong argument that neither Bitcoin transactions nor holdings should be taxed.

James Bowery
@jabowery
 14h14 hours ago
More
Bitcoin property rights are protected by the ledger's integrity which is protected by the miners' work, so under the philosophy of government as protector of property rights, it is as though Bitcoin is in another jurisdiction.

1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1   Retweet   Like 1   Direct message
https://postimg.cc/cK8sZmPk

SATOSHI BOWERY DEC 2017 ON HIS 27 YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH NICK SZABO...NOTE that in this FB post he credits his friend Szabo's Bitgold with inpiring the creation of Bitcoin, but how would James know that, in that Szabo's work was carefully left out of the Oct. 31st, 2008 Bitcoin bibliography...how would James know were he himself NOT Satoshi?  I do remember Jmaes' mentioning Wei Dai, and I think, asking him to spell it--my Hawaii years...and I recall Bitgold ("gold" stuck-- I was a goldbug, as was James) being mentioned verbally but I don't recall Szabo's actual name coming up as I do Dai's, though I'm sure it did, as James didn't miss a detail in his sweeping teaching lessons.  i guess I remembered most everything except to buy loads of it withn the first year, but there were my omnipresent political probs, my video war, and the flights from countries till 2014, and even then I wore a GPS on my right ankle for four years.

Hutter Prize for compression of human knowledge, with which James Bowery is heavily associated and involved with, (AI and I think blockchain headings are an example offers 50,000 Euros prize money.)
https://postimg.cc/fkkSbBLz

satoshi nakamoto twitter like the onion funny
https://postimg.cc/7GgCvYnf

james bowery as advaita god?
https://postimg.cc/CRyzK0BY

selfie

https://postimg.cc/8jgBvRW2

tao of money
https://postimg.cc/hftH7Qm1

https://tim.blog/2017/06/04/nick-szabo/

Satoshi Bowery matches prize pledge
https://postimg.cc/FdLwnF77/573536f7

Satoshi Bowery man who threw away bitcoins has 100 million reasons to dig up landfill AT LEAST HE DIDN'T BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT
https://postimg.cc/bGXJBrvt

James Bowery bitgo and brave payments
https://postimg.cc/p5NrgdC7

James Bowery you demand that we accept your people?  OK THEN WE'LL TAKE YOUR TERRITORY.
https://postimg.cc/Bj3n06D9

James Bowery county currency in case of electromagnetic events
https://postimg.cc/5QcMS7Sd

james bowery central media control 1982
https://postimg.cc/XG1kRmDm

james bowery horseback riding in asia
https://postimg.cc/kVW72dm3

james bowery 3D symbol of infinity
https://postimg.cc/VSJYmb76

james retweet--ISRAELI MEDIA IDs American comic meme man Sam Hyde as synagogue shooter
https://postimg.cc/gLRfK5pF

james bowery letter to congress critters on silicon valley imported labor
https://postimg.cc/sG9DQCd0

james bowery european y chromosome haplogroup
https://postimg.cc/NLpRP3rx

james bowery abusive icelandic prison system
https://postimg.cc/9DxSm8SP

satoshi nakamoto on bat
https://postimg.cc/LqtxqxQ0

james bowery testifying before congress a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
https://postimg.cc/zVhKXVcx

Satoshi bowery network effects rents (like bitcoin whales -dt)
https://postimg.cc/239N85ZL

territorial allocation
https://postimg.cc/f3z89c4z

immigration
https://postimg.cc/gr83Gx5N

H1B applicants ONLY need apply for IT job in iowa, lulz, a case for our corrupt doj to defend
https://postimg.cc/T5JygDvx

why russia is our enemy
https://postimg.cc/CzD0PgRZ

satoshi nakamoto on zombies (NOTE: Satoshi Nakamoto actually DID do some typing on zombies..google dat s. -dt)
https://postimg.cc/0rDXh2Cq

tenth anniversary even Satoshi Nakamoto is mortal
https://postimg.cc/fSdbf04y

nakamoto taking action
https://postimg.cc/vDXyCzhy

shame of ignorance
https://postimg.cc/BXdVzLrs

james mentions chase iron eyes, the convicted felon (firearms violations and auto theft-- just under a year in a ND prison)
https://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/chase-iron-eyes-confesses-to-past-mistakes/article_89383255-d94d-51b0-9077-4b845a0d8783.html
 who was specially allowed afterward to become a graduated lawyer.  he is in the standing rock sioux, a lakota tribe and was featured in the documentary movie welcome to leith.  Satoshi advised me then while I was in leith.

https://postimg.cc/5HP5ZDXv

dogs helped european individualism evolve by empowering the individual man-- written not too long (2011, about 3 years) after bitcoin core
https://postimg.cc/QVcSf8QK

fastest jet
https://postimg.cc/YhZ67TzB

racism one to two years after bitcoin core
https://postimg.cc/YGN72cWn

feral chickens 117 years old woman
https://postimg.cc/R3r2Ws9j

satoshi on blockchain steemit
https://postimg.cc/Z09gLzR1

could it be hitler?
https://postimg.cc/JshjbM7X

silicon valley discrimination
https://postimg.cc/yg6Trcsf/73f0c1fd

determining causation is for nazi scientists.  they're such control freaks.
https://postimg.cc/zyjb2Mvr

everly brothers home in shenandoah iowa--cps looking for parents
https://postimg.cc/BLxGMWZ5

female SJW
https://postimg.cc/D4FtB6wS

Satoshi Nakamoto if your child is a far right extremist, know the warning signs!
https://postimg.cc/vDVrzyJx
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

https://postimg.cc/BLxGMWZ5

As a kid, I lived in a home that size as the eldest of six children with Mom and Dad. To boot, there was no running water, just a hand pump. The honeypot was very close to the stove. No, not that kind of honey pot, if you know what I mean.
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Hi franky1

You are right. Satoshi Nakamoto was working on Bitcoin since 5 May 2007. But literally he was working on Digital Currency Research Projects since 1994. As you know that he was fully working on Bitcoin and Blockchain since 2007 it has reveals your personality clues. You as well said,  satoshi is not those two guys either.
(hes not american, not australian and not asian(proper word analysis shows more that satoshi cant be those, and cant be james... and i mean proper analysis.. not crap stuff like CC's weak attempts))
You are nearly right , but one mistake; Satoshi is British Asian. You know all about this as your ID franky1 is also a clues.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Hi franky1

You are right. Satoshi Nakamoto was working on Bitcoin since 5 May 2007. But literally he was working on Digital Currency Research Projects since 1994. As you know that he was fully working on Bitcoin and Blockchain since 2007 it has reveals your personality clues. You as well said,  satoshi is not those two guys either.
You are nearly right , but one mistake; Satoshi is British Asian. You know all about this as your ID franky1 is also a clues.

Well, well, look what the car dragged in.  I hope this prediction is better than your August 2018 nuke prediction.  Not that I’m not glad you were wrong about that one, tho.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Oh ! Yes ! Theymos has spoken to Satoshi Nakamoto. Indeed, Theymos himself, is Satoshi Nakamoto. This Bitcoin Address is also created by Satoshi Nakamoto 1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD. Who is this lady saying Oh ! Yes ! Huh

Katniss Everdeen, bro! 

You new here? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 06:42:54 PM by doublespend timestamp

Got up this morning (Dec. 29, 2018) and found this early exchange between Satoshi and Hal Finney.  The boldfaced and red highlights are mine.  Thank You to OP "hardworkinfamilyman" who made the thread Nov. 12, 2018.  

NOTE Satoshi Nakamoto makes reference here in writing to Hal Finney citing his true initials, "JAB" for James Allen Bowery:

From: Satoshi Nakamoto <satoshi@vistomail.com> Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: select failed 10038 fix To: hal.finney@gmail.com

It definitely looks like 0.1.3 solved it. It was getting so there were so many zombie nodes, I was having a hard time getting a
reply to any of my messages. Now, four inventory messages go out, four getdata messages come back.

Did you get any "not accepted" blocks? The connectivity bug could have caused a generated block not to be accepted if the node wasn't able to broadcast at the time.  Once the status is above 5
or so it's safely accepted.

Unfortunately, I can't receive incoming connections from where I am, which has made things more difficult. Your node receiving incoming connections was the main thing keeping the network going the first day or two.

You can send to my Bitcoin address if you want to, but you won't get to see the full transfer sequence:

1ABLqJG8GC3qQyY8hZrQXWB2m2TzhNLHMs

You could always findstr /c:"version message" debug.log and send a test to some random person you're connected to near the end of the list.  The ones ending in port 8333 can receive connections.

I just thought of something.  Eventually there'll be some interest in brute force scanning bitcoin addresses to find one with the first few characters customized to your name, kind of like getting a phone number that spells out something. Just by chance I have my initials.

Satoshi

>Thanks, Satoshi, this new version seems to be running much better.
>I've got 8 connections, and watching debug.log there seems to be quite
>a bit of activity. I see you sent me a payment, thanks! Let me know
>your address and I will try sending one to you. I managed to generate
>a block yesterday and the coins are about to mature, if I understand
>it correctly.
>
>Hal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Satoshi Nakamoto <satoshi@vistomail.com> Date: Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Subject: select failed 10038 fix To: hal.finney@gmail.com

I believe I've fixed the bug related to "select failed: 10038" (error WSAENOTSOCK). The select error is not a big deal, but it led the communications thread to get blocked on a socket that
should have been in non-blocking mode but wasn't. It never came up until now because as long as select never failed, receive would never be called unless there was data.

Without this fix, your node's communication sometimes goes dead. Connections are still made, but no data is passed. Any generated blocks would probably not be accepted since you can't broadcast them and other nodes will leave your branch behind. That's why Generate doesn't run when you're not connected.

This could also have caused bitcoin.exe to fail to exit. There's no reason for shutdown to wait for the com thread, so I made it only wait for the message processing thread. I'll do a more thorough forced shutdown later.

Looks like your node's com thread just now got blocked on this bug again.  It went for a few hours this time before it did.

Version 0.1.3 exe attached.

==================

The second Satoshi to Hal Finney email above may make reference to the same "generate (blocks)/coins" which caused my Sony Vaio tower not to generate coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067746.0
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

if you actually google

the email was actually
Unfortunately, I can't receive incoming connections from where I am, which has made things more difficult.
Your node receiving incoming connections was the main thing keeping the network going
the first day or two.
You can send to my Bitcoin address if you want to, but you won't get to see the full transfer sequence:
1NSwywA5Dvuyw89sfs3oLPvLiDNGf48cPD
You could always findstr /c:"version message" debug.log and send a test to some random person you're connected to near the end of the list.
The ones ending in port 8333 can receive connections.
I just thought of something.
Eventually
there'll be some interest in brute force scanning bitcoin addresses to find one with the first few characters customized to your name, kind of like getting a phone number that spells out something.
Just by chance I have my initials.

so timestamp... your proven wrong
sources:
https://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/finneynakamotoemails.pdf

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 05:45:32 PM by BitcoinFX

One of my old addresses has 'FX' in it - So can I be Not Satoshi as well? Awww ...

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4630066.0

HINT: No.

Not your keys, not your coins. Don't trust verify.

P.S. "... everyday is brutal when we're being watched by google ..."

- https://youtu.be/ST6nEvIEY4s?t=102  Grin Roll Eyes

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: