Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27035 times)
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:58:25 PM

This is not the change. On the other hand instantly I achieve not look the location of database currencies on the strain change. Layout thereby just electrocute the currency. Thither is no exact representing altcoins on the substitutions and, above age, they just get vain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:10:31 PM

this is not over, I think with the IEO it can reduce ICO scammers or some kind of shit tokens whose functions are useless, and that we as investors can choose which projects will be taken in terms of financial and function

anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I think most developers only want to make money and don't care about the project
and also they are only targeting newbies who don't understand the market conditions and can't choose the coins that are worth buying.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:52:15 PM

I do not know anything about the real profit and the real use of the crypto project is, but I just know that they doing that and that just for increasing their coin price.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:53:55 PM

this is not over, I think with the IEO it can reduce ICO scammers or some kind of shit tokens whose functions are useless, and that we as investors can choose which projects will be taken in terms of financial and function

A good solution for investors but what about bounty participants? will the bounty die? is there no more bounty? it will make hundreds or millions of people participate in bounties on each project.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:07:53 PM

I don't have much details about this because though am not an expert but I still see blockchain technology as a new phenomenon that is still gaining ground and conquering many places. I don't think the end is here because I still see many great things happening in the industry.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:09:08 PM

A good solution for investors but what about bounty participants? will the bounty die? is there no more bounty? it will make hundreds or millions of people participate in bounties on each project.
if good projects or almost new projects using IEO scheme, as bounty hunter maybe reduce our opportunity to participate in bounty campaign.there will less campaign occur in market if IEO continuesly choose.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:10:14 PM

I think people who are behind in the crypto world need to do something about this issue. Because some of coin that appearing everyday is one of different strategy of some coin to take advantage and to highlight their own coin. And that kind of coin need to take away from the crypto market because it can be also used as an accessory of the scam.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:52:46 PM

Blockchain technology is developing. Now many cryptocurrency projects are beginning to buy their products. And blockchain will be introduced into these products.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:00:32 PM

Many of those new projects getting released day by day are just copy of the old ones we have already ,its the main reason many of the tokens die real quick ,there main target is the money as crypto money is very tempting ,my advice for everyone is to always be on the look out for such projects and don't fall victim

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:16:49 PM

Many of those new projects getting released day by day are just copy of the old ones we have already ,its the main reason many of the tokens die real quick ,there main target is the money as crypto money is very tempting ,my advice for everyone is to always be on the look out for such projects and don't fall victim
not all new projects are duplicates. This is our job to understand which projects deserve our attention and which ones should not even appear. but now it’s time that 80 percent of projects get an opportunity to enter the market, but very few of them remain

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:20:42 PM

That's what happens a lot now. Every day, of course, many altcoins are registered in all markets, of course. Some are worthless and some are valuable. It all depends on the project and actually there is no problem if you have to register the altcoin with the current conditions. They have their own community.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:42:06 PM

Cryptocurrency needs regulations badly to get rid of thousands useless coins and tokens in crypto space, I think this is the only solution to make other good coins and tokens have better volumes ,since we have too many fake projects all the volumes available will be shared among them all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:44:45 PM

Your concern has now been addressed with IEO, if I am CEO of an exchange why do I need to list a coin/token that will add nothing to my exchange, most of these tokens you are referring to have no usecase and demand, I will rather list the top projects in the space and drive up volume remember exchange only make their profit from the trading fees

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

that is risk i think, just a few project from icos it success, the rest are fails, scam and shit coins, if you want less risk now in this year IEO is new inovation that project are manage by market exchange, but remember that coins just will listed not will success
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:56:07 PM

My opinion about the blockchain technology is the best instead of ico's. Because behind the reason for that many ico's have aim only calculated money based, whenever blockchain technology working on based of brand value itself & give the good news with good earnings to the investors. I think so.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:49:26 AM

Cryptocurrency needs regulations badly to get rid of thousands useless coins and tokens in crypto space, I think this is the only solution to make other good coins and tokens have better volumes ,since we have too many fake projects all the volumes available will be shared among them all

Yes, we need to have regulation for the cryptocurrency because scam coins making more noise compared to the potential coin which has active developments from the team. In order to control these fake coin will lead more in cryptocurrency adoptions.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:59:56 AM

Indeed thither get been so various ICOs springing up monthly and maximal share are not deed catalogued possibly in arrears to the bearish marketplace on the other hand any are deed catalogued, descending drastically in measure the minute it move catalogued on the other hand that's not the change of crypto, representing confident cryptocurrency desire be commercial in in arrears age as of the infrequent currency that are supported on concept calculating realtime issue of male
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:40:39 AM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I do agreed that majority of the altcoins are becoming worthless nowadays, only few of them are potentials and have good volume in the market.
It is also true that nowadays most of the new coins has been listed under IEO project, were according to them that a coins listed under IEO is much more safe rather ICO.
gasparik87

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:52:11 AM

The market is only at the beginning of its development. Yes, it may seem that everything is bad. It seems everything will be fine. And even the Altcoins with the ieo will please us with growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: