Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the FINAL  (Read 27041 times)
Regat

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:00:30 PM

the 99.9% of them are simply useless, face the reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:35:29 PM

Every propose has their have regulation and plans. So it perform according to these fix regulation and plans. As far-away as poor crypto condition, crypto marketplace desire get not extremely even great condition nor poor. It is buoyant and as a effect, it has less great and poor condition. Representing example, whether we phone it a great condition when bitcoin achieved $ 20000, instantly bitcoin elevated round $ 1000 than any times since. What is this condition titled? This is furthermore less great condition. So whether you wait representing great condition representing currency database on converts, it desire never approach.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:27:38 PM

Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

The truth is that we will continue to have worthless tokens until there are kind of regulatory measures to stop the maladies in the crypto work. Some people will just gather themselves and just collect money from people all in the name of conducting ICO. The only antidote to these maladies is regulation of ICO

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:04:34 PM

Various humans are presently unsatisfied in cryptocurrency. On the other hand I anticipate the blockchain application is extremely favourable, and I think that later a continued time of fall, extension desire start.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:55:26 PM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Every day a new altcoin pops up. Many new altcoins are always popping up on the market. They only fill the market without having a plus in playing in crypto currencies. Even many of the new coins were immediately knocked out of the market and only became shit coins. A lot of these emerging coins are worthless because the technology brought in by these new coins is less contemporary and is not the solution needed. However we cannot reject the development of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is very important because it will help us play in the crypto currency market.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:00:16 PM

Various humans are presently unsatisfied in cryptocurrency. On the other hand I anticipate the blockchain application is extremely favourable, and I think that later a continued time of fall, extension desire start.
To be satisfied we have to work hard, because in cryptocurrency there are many obstacles that we have to face, and to be silent is not an option, anticipation is needed and moving in work is also very needed.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:10:09 PM

Just same way you see many altcoin getting listed on exchanges are same way they get delisted from exchanges. Some has good intentions while some don't that's simple
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:37:14 PM

Just same way you see many altcoin getting listed on exchanges are same way they get delisted from exchanges. Some has good intentions while some don't that's simple
As a rule, coins are removed from exchanges when they are no longer interesting to anyone. if the project is working and it has good volumes, it always remains on the exchange

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

When I newly joined crypto, I was made to understand that CMC is the highest place a good coin can be found. I always saw the coins on CMC as very legit project. Little did I know that even coins worth almost nothing can get there as well.. Coins are supposed to be properly screened before listing on CMC.
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:43:12 PM

This year has shown the investor well how you can easily earn money if you invest in Bitcoin on time at $ 4,000. I also managed to buy Bitcoin for a good price.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:46:32 PM

SEC will eliminate the ico which has gained money from US investors. They will not even care about what will happen with investors from another country. Most of icos don't even know what is blockchain and how to research its potential. Basically they are creating their own idea based on their imagination.

SEC cannot help much the people from outside US. Fraudulent ICOs will keep getting created.
We (as community) will have to learn to not just jump in, we will have to learn to try to understand what's an ICO about and if it has a fair chance to give profit.

While many give a lot of good advises about what to check for in an ICO, I am certain that many don't understand those things and just go with the flow, because, "you know, others have invested too". And this can be a trap, because in the same way nobody should get investment advises from unknown people (and they still do), they should also not believe every account, because they can be honest, but they can also be just the sock puppets of  the scammers, or also people that have fallen for the scam and they don't know it yet.

Then the numbers. The official numbers about how much money was collected may be or may not be for real.

All in all, please try to learn and use your own judgement. If you just don't know, better try to stay closer to the safe side...
Of course you think in the right direction,but in fact let's look at the root of the problem.On the basis of what are fraudulent ICO created?That's right,based on the ethereum blockchain.So why does the network allow the creation of fraudulent ICO?Shouldn't they be responsible for ,,cleanliness,,?I think the solution to this problem is a community vote.That is, if the majority decides that the project can potentially benefit,then only then the team can conduct an ICO.I think this little step will help to completely get rid of scams.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:26:25 PM

Its true looks like everyday we have new ico new ANN thread new worthless coin/token, Some are just creating ICO and collecting money with no real use case and scammed so many people so we need to be careful on what altcoins are we going to invest. I think SEC will step in and will eliminate worthless ico's.
right. That makes the crypto market like a landfill. If there is no restriction, ico projects will be endless leading to loss of true value of blockchan
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:27:37 PM

When I newly joined crypto, I was made to understand that CMC is the highest place a good coin can be found. I always saw the coins on CMC as very legit project. Little did I know that even coins worth almost nothing can get there as well.. Coins are supposed to be properly screened before listing on CMC.

Before listing a coin in coinmarketcap, it should have at least 3 good exchanges.
Also a volume of a daily must reach the 20,000 USD.
If those requirements reach then, a good token will be listed on CMC.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ballalar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:32:49 PM

the amount of ICO mints that are not important on the marketplace, in my conclusion, is as the currency developer is not draggy in managing the propose so thither is no great information from the currency and causes an influence on the cost of their money as bargainers are not fascinated in the currency. I ambition that in the forthcoming much state buoy be resolved so that blockchain application buoy be established and trustworthy.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:44:46 PM

Look at the market now, my friend. Things are slowly getting better, because the market is raising. I would wait for several more years to sell all my altcoins, because even recovered prices of now are still too low.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:23:04 PM

This year has shown the investor well how you can easily earn money if you invest in Bitcoin on time at $ 4,000. I also managed to buy Bitcoin for a good price.

If you have invested in bitcoin, then you have earned 2x from your investments. But if you invested in altcoins, in the same BNB, you could earn much more than x2.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Aalu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:25:49 PM

Bad and worthless coins will always decrease in price irrespective of the market is going up or down. On the contrary, coins with much to offer and have clear goals will always increase. So there will not be a good or bad time for a coin to list on exchanges I think. Moreover, each project has its own rule and road-map according which to operate. So they stick to their rules in doing everything.  

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
https://sessia.com/
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:29:36 PM

IT is harder to predict it upfront where the sweet spot to buy is. Buy in timely steps to spread some risk and also increase your stack would be a way to go.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:01:15 PM

IT is harder to predict it upfront where the sweet spot to buy is. Buy in timely steps to spread some risk and also increase your stack would be a way to go.
it is not easy for us to predict the price of bitcoin or other altcoins at the lowest price point, when bitcoin suddenly lowers the price, many people panic and sell some bitcoin or altcoin they have, which must be bought and stored for a long time, so we did not regret when the bitcoin price dropped we did not buy it at that time, even if we knew that bitcoin would increase the price again, there would definitely be many people who would buy it.

inge

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:05:32 PM

this year does not resemble the revival of cryptocurrencies because after a long time, the cryptocurrency market has revived and started to grow. I believe that this is not the final, this is not the end of the growth will continue from which not one month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: