Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34788 times)
fullcointalk

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

last year to join the bounty was very very happy, to get 1btc for 1 year it could actually be even more but the time was very difficult to get 1 btc a year from the bounty because a lot of ico scam as well as many payments
many projects have not yet entered the stock exchange. Many projects collecting funding dissolve without starting to work because of problems in the team.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

You can earn more but it really depends of:
1) what kind of social account you have
2) if you want to do or not translations bounty (that is the most profitable one)
3) how many campaigns can you handle

It's very important to spend time before joining a new bounty campaings to check if project is solid or seems a scam in order not to waste your time.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

A year ago, I think that you could earn 1 bitcoin in a couple of months, but now there are very few projects, not many dare to conduct ICO, on the other hand, you can hold what you earned and wait for the market growth.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

Looking at your rank, and the difficulty for ICOs to succeed this year, my answer is no. There are more bounty hunters today compared last year where you can even earn up to thousands of dollars per bounty. Bounty is not as profitable as last year anymore.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

If you work hard and join a lot of bounty campaigns, you have got a chance to win 1 btc in a year. But it seems like a dream to earn 1 btc in this market conditions.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
it looks like if you want 1 btc with your member account that is difficult, at least your account is legendary, you are also required to look for legit projects, if only your members need to follow many campaigns like blogs, translate, social media

This depends on the rewards of the campaigns they participate in. I have a friend at rank Sr. in 2017 he earned more than 1BTC. But this year is not because this year is a bad year, only a few projects are really good and successful.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

For today to earn from Bounty 1 Bitcoin is a sweet dream of a young Asian. Unfortunately unreal

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

If you take bounty hunting seriously, I think it's not impossible for you to earn 1 BTC. But you have to consider the campaigns you are joining with, the signature campaign is more profitable yet rewards from social media and media campaigns are still of great help to achieve your goal.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

it looks like if you want 1 btc with your member account that is difficult, at least your account is legendary, you are also required to look for legit projects, if only your members need to follow many campaigns like blogs, translate, social media

This depends on the rewards of the campaigns they participate in. I have a friend at rank Sr. in 2017 he earned more than 1BTC. But this year is not because this year is a bad year, only a few projects are really good and successful.

If he is looking for ICO projects with bounty campaigns, however, they are not the most popular bounty managers. Since they will have a lot of people involved in their campaign, so if lucky he can know a BTC for about half a year.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

in my opinion, with many ICOs failing and the market always going down for now, I am sure for now you will difficulty earning income from Bounty, because as I experienced following Bounty for now, I have not been earning money from bounty for almost 6 months and even though I earn income from bounty, the income I get is not as big as when in 2017, because when in 2017 the income I earned by following bounty can get $ 300 - $ 500, but for now I only get $ 35 - $ 50, so in my opinion if you expect to get 1 BTC in 1 year through bounty, then it will be difficult to happen at this time.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Ummmm, I'm really sorry to say, but if you have been in crypto a long time and haven't even earned 1 btc, then you are clearly doing something wrong.
I recommend you take a long hard look at what you have been doing so far and identify the things that haven't worked.
Research how to make wise trading and investment choices and change.

Well, I guess if by a long time you mean beginning of this year, like last jan or feb. than I can see how you haven't earned anything.
But even in a bearish and collapsing market there are opportunities.

As far as bounty hunting goes, it just isn't as worthwhile as it used to.
The main reason is that the market is low, so most icos don't do well.
Even if you earn a lot of coins, they won't be worth much.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

on average each project takes 3-6 months to complete the promotion and if we join bounty that has 3 months it means that for 1 year we can join 4 bounties and if all bounties we follow give a lot of income then we can get 1 BTC in 1 year but if all the projects we follow fail/scam then we won't get anything

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

You can or anyone can earn more than 1 bitcoin in doing bounties.
you just need to work good on this community and follow rules of the project you will join.
Also never join a bounty which you dont study or check for not wasting your time.
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

it depends the bounty that you participate. Earn 1 Btc in 1 years it's something that is possible.

I agree It depends on the bounty project but in 1 year is bit complicated, If the bounty is well and good then you can make it, one of my friend took $2000 in a single bounty last year.

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Because the current market situation is very bad it seems impossible, so for now it's better to focus on your work first, and don't think about results. Because we don't know what will happen in 2019. Even though the tokens that you have currently have no value, that doesn't mean scam, just hold and keep trying to collect more tokens.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

It depends on how many bounties you are joining regularly. It is possible to earn 1 Bitcoin in one year by participating in bounties if you promote a good project with social media, blog, videos, signature all sectors and work hard throughout the year. But now it is difficult for bad market.

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

Very well you can earn one bitcoin in a year irrespective of your rank, but some factors always come into play like your seriousness, hardwork and luck. If you do multiple bounties like writing articles, social media and translation you sure can earn more than one bitcoin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

Before I think its possible when bitcoin's price was around $600 - $1,000 but now its unlikely.

If you want to earn 1 BTC then simply apply for a job and starting working hard with different multiple income streams so you can just purchase 1 BTC and have it. Too many bounties now aren't reliable with their participants so don't take it as a full time job.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

You can earn that some time ago not now as bou ties are currently not profitable and not all campaigns pay at the end. To earn 1 Btc, trade with the profits you get from doing bounty.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

The right project can be earned even more with the right bounty campaigns. I'm evaluating according to the price of the ico. Because it can be a little difficult to win 1 btc according to market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: