Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34764 times)
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
you're late. We should have started 2 years ago. Now with the beginning of autumn payments less than 1$....
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

You can earn one Bitcoin by participating in bounty companies, but only if you participate in all the best projects and in its different types of bounty.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

With the current situation of market , alot scam project , delay in bounty i don't think someone can earn that in a year.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Of course you can, but I think that it will not be in this market, as this market through the dibs just wild, and constantly use the manipulation of prices,as well as the prospects in General are large, if there is a bullish rally, and your tokens that you get for the bounty, will have value and demand among investors

givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

From what I experienced when taking part in a reward program to get 1 Bitcoin worth of results, it was very difficult. Because in some projects that I followed failed and of course this made me disappointed. Good results because you can choose ICO projects that have potential in the market.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

I think it will depend a lot on what range you reach/have in the forum, if you get to hero or Sr member probably you can if you get into really good bounties (pretty hard right now), now it is a little easier to receive btc because its value has dropped a lot, but still is a good amount of money for a sidejob.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

If you have well-developed social channels, then you can try to make good money on blogs and video reviews. At the subscription with the status of members do not earn much. Write articles and shoot short video reviews, there are, in my opinion, the highest awards.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
it's possible if you chose the right bounties to join in.
just in 2-3 you could make 0.5 BTC
but for now, ICO was too much, it's hard to chose good one
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

with your rank and this situation of the market just expect you get a low amount of tokens in bounties, but earning 1 bitcoin in 1 year possible you can earn that in a year if you just do all campaigns like translation campaign, social media campaign, telegram campaign and etc.  

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 480

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

BOUNTY PROGRAM AND CAMPAIGN:

Lets list those regular ones which anyone can join.

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
SIGNATURE

I am focused on this 4 campaigns which i do daily.
There is so many good projects to join with. you just need to work hard regarding their rules.
You should see better project to gain. 1 year is enough to get more than 1 BITCOIN.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

It is very difficult to do such calculations, it all depends on how hard you work, choose the right bounty program and comply with existing regulations.
This year is very different from last year, everything sometimes ends without results, and you have to be patient more.
The things I learned from this forum are: the more you study + the more you work = the more money you make
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

My experience of the 2018 as a bounty hunter, I didn't get either 0.5btc for a whole year. Many project just froze their ico. I can't get my rewards from like 6 projects.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

It was possible to earn 1 Bitcoin earlier, when the rewards for participating in the bounty were quite high. Now it is not possible because the level of income has dropped to a minimum level and now in order to earn such an amount you will have to work for several years.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

1 BTC was not a bad Target through Bounties in early this year and last months of 2017 but currently ICOs are almost dead .SEC is having real pressure on ICOs.Since that Bounties are not that good way to earn an Income at least for the end of this blood bath

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Yes that is very much possible, especially if you choose a bounty become successful in the end you have a high rank from Full member and up you can easily get that profit with less than a year for sure. But below Member in rank I think 1 year is also enough for it to gain that amount.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

At first, I think you should find a real job first cause with this situation of ICO and crypto market, you'll not be able to earn enough money to pay for your living by joining bounty campaign only. Maybe you can earn 1 - 2 BTC in a year by joining bounty campaign but I don't think 1 - 2 BTC enough for you to live a whole year.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

1 bitcoin is a large amount. and I think that is impossible. what's more when all the altcoin prices are down and lots of tokens from the bounty result have no value.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Bounty hunting is not as profitable as it was last year, may be next year will be differenin terms of quality project in cryptocurrency space which will in turn create successful project that will increase the value of bounty earned!
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

Depending on how good the bounty is, and the duration also plays and major role in determing how much you will earn. Dont let people's comments discourage you from participating in bounties. I have read here how some persons have earned 12000$ from a bounty at once and some other encouraging numbers in the likes.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

I think taht it mostly depends on your rank on the forum. I think that if you have at least full member you can earn 1000$ in 1 campaign. Usually one campaign goes 2-3 months. So you can easily participate in 4 camaigns a year. 4000$ for all time, and now the bitcoin price is 3400$. I think you can! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: