Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34788 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
Oops mate am so sorry to say but I don't you can achieve that even at the current market rate. So I suggest you try to minimise that fact in your head and do the best you can

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

I don't think that's a good idea. Because you will have to wait from a few months to six months to get rewarded. And what will you live on? Especially now bounty brings very little money. And with your rank on signature, you don't make much money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

for now it won't be possible for you to get that big amount, bounty is currently in a bad condition, all ICOs are experiencing a downward trend, added by the many ICO scams, making investors avoid this business
this has an impact on the bounty conditions which are increasingly dubious
go out and find a new job, don't expect more on the bounty, come back again when you have a job
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

It is impossible to get 1 bitcoin in a year even if you join all the bounty program in the ico. Maybe you can get it if you invest your resources but there is a risk of doing that.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

of course all is not easy, there is no easy job.
And if you don't give up and work hard, I'm sure seriously looking for and working in the crypto world in a year you can get a lot of bitcoin.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

It is very not possible especially this year when alot of bounties do not pay well or even delay payment due to low ICO sales. This is different from last year because alot of project reach hardcap and most importantly hunters are paid regularly without delay. As a Full member, I have not even make 0.5 BTC this year for participating in bounty and I usually join almost all type of campaign. meaning you as a Member participating in bounty with almost all campaign just like me may not earn more than me.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

Yes it is possible if you engage in good and very good project but bounty is not it now as many project are more or less a scam not by cutting reward by 90-95% after serious work so you need to participate in signature, twitter, Facebook, reddit and if you have language that can translate too then you are good and will surely get 1btc at worse in a year as signature is the only permanent campaign by others you can have as much as you are ready to handle .
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

in bounty it can happen, especially if the bounty you are following is good and potentially ico, you can get it. but if you look at the current market condition which is in an unstable position, maybe it can't be used as a benchmark because we can see if getting 1 btc is difficult
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

Yes you can as you participated in translator, video, article, and signature. If you only participated on media social campaign. You will don't earn bitcoin so much Tongue
I'm a bounty hunter since one year ago. I have earned 2 ETH maybe Grin but I also earned more from buyback program Wink
Work to earn in different way at the same time, you can possibly earn 1 btc in a year. There is no possible if you want to and learn it. There is a lot of ways, if you are skilled and knowledgeable, you can do all of that. You have to choose bounty projects that pays and listed on the market. Hardwork is needed and good reward wait.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Not a snowballs chance in hell unfortunately, in fact I would say in the second half of 2018 you will be lucky to receive amore than a couple of $100 worth of tokens. Tokens are seeing prices of fractions of a penny in some cases meaning you would need millions or billions of them to be approaching the value of a single Bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

In the past year, you can easily get enough profits from the bounty activities, but because of the high fraud rate of bounty activities, it is difficult for hunters to get enough profits in their work!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
EventChainNews

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Currently I see that we have many websites and telegram channels helping you can earn airdrop token. But the most important thing is that you have to find quality projects and focusing on it to earn tokens. With current price of bitcoin, I think you can be reached 1 Bitcoin if you are really hard.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Don't decieve yourself bro. Unless you are possibly a trader and you are taking advantage of the market fluctuations of what you are holding from your bounty with doing bounty, there is absolutely no way you can manage to end up making as much as 1btc in 1 year doing bounties. Also, you have to understand it is a volatile market, and the thing is that even you see a huge increase today, that does not guarantee, you will keep seeing those increase forever, just as we have it now, there will always be a downtrend in the market, so coupling all those together, I doubt if that is something that can be a reality unless you are a good long term trader who knows what he is doing with it.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

I think it is possible to earn 1 Bitcoin in 1 year through bounties if the market increase the value of any currency or you must work so hard for it here to get that earnings. And I think most of the bounty participants in 2017 who joined a bounty campaigns, they might get that amount in a good currency they participated the before it started to increased.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Now it seems to me it is not realistic, even with the current price of Bitcoin, because now they pay very little for rewards!
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

earning a whole bitcoin in a year is very difficult or almost impossible. only if you are very lucky, it may be possible. i have not even managed to earn 0.1 bitcoin yet.  Sad
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

1 bitcoin in one year seems impossible. different if you trade, 1 bitcoin is a small amount. so if you want to get 1bitcoin or more, don't just join bounties but trade

emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

It depends on your effort and of course on the bounties that you would join,
For example you would join every social media camp that you would see and also the translation bounty for sure you would reach it,
But of course the stress and effort that you would put in it is too much .
iljamlnk

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Now is a very difficult time for bounty hunters. In 2017, you might have earned 1 Bitcoin, but this year it will be a penny. I advise you to look for a job or to engage in trade.
universal3ee

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

You can depend on other bounty task as well not just on your signature, translation and social media is also very lucrative but the most important part of earning in a bounty program you must really do research on the ICO you are doing and not any random ICO.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: