Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34788 times)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

Now with the bounties and how they are being run and handled I don't think that it is possible for you to actually make any kind of substantial amount of bitcoin from doing the bounties, mostly now it is better to just buy the new coins which are looking good sand holding them as that is the best way to earn the most amount of bitcoin

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

I guess it would be possible but it will take a lot of patience, hard work and courage for you to earn that amount. It is important that we know how to deal with the possible changes in the market and work hard if we would want to earn at least a single bitcoin. Now that the market is down, we will be needing to wait a little longer.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

It depends on the project that you join the campaign. For a signature campaign, it will have many rewards for high rankings. In addition, distribution of tokens from campaigns is also very important.

I have participated in some bounty campaigns and right now they have not distributed the token to the participants. The price of the tokens is disappointing to say

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

My assessment at the moment is that it is hard to earn a bitcoin through bounties in a year.
Only if you participate in very many bounties, it may be possible.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

My assessment at the moment is that it is hard to earn a bitcoin through bounties in a year.
Only if you participate in very many bounties, it may be possible.
This is even possible if you participate in signature campaigns and writing articles and videos. These campaigns are well paid.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Well, on the signature you are unlikely to be able to earn 1 bitcoin , I think you need to work very hard, to make transfers to telegram then maybe you will earn, but at the moment and in this market it should be lucky for you )

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

a month ago, my friend sold the tokens that came to him for a video review for 2.5 ETH. now calculate yourself it is possible to earn 1 bitcoin or not if 1 bitcoin is 25 ether

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Since you do not have any other job, you can achieve it. Making 1 btc within a year will not be hard if you are serious about it. You even have a privilege, which is the member account.
Do not limit your activities to signature bounty alone, you can also write articles ,(content creation) and engage yourself in social media bounties.
Of course, this can be done, but what happens if you just get paid nothing? This happens very often lately. Therefore, I hope that today you will still be able to pull yourself together and we will still be able to make money. This is exactly what you need.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

Since you do not have any other job, you can achieve it. Making 1 btc within a year will not be hard if you are serious about it. You even have a privilege, which is the member account.
Do not limit your activities to signature bounty alone, you can also write articles ,(content creation) and engage yourself in social media bounties.
Of course, this can be done, but what happens if you just get paid nothing? This happens very often lately. Therefore, I hope that today you will still be able to pull yourself together and we will still be able to make money. This is exactly what you need.
in 2016, when Bitcoin has a price of $ 500, with the help of Bounty companies it was possible to earn several thousand dollars in a few months. But today, when Bitcoin has an S3 price of $ 400, even for half a year in the company’s Bounty you can get about 100 or 50 bucks.
Robbie2334

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

yes that's true !
all of us here want to get 1 to 2 bitcoins per year,
but with the current bitcoin price to get 1 to 2 bitcoin per year it's very difficult,
especially for me who is still a beginner it is impossible.
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

you could last year, but i don't think you can anymore  Undecided
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

The market continues its decline, if you participate in the bounty, and the reward to sell when the market begins to grow, it is possible to get 1 BTC. Need luck and a lot of bounty campaigns.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

It all depends on the price of Bitcoin and the type of bounty campaign. With today's price of Bitcoin you can earn in a year by making videos and articles for the project.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

If you asked this question in 2017, I would answer that you would earn 1 BTC in 2-3 months, even though the BTC rate was sometimes significantly higher than it is now.This is if you worked 2-3 hours a day. Now, if you devote 8-10 hours a day to bounty, I think you will earn 1 BTC in half a year.Has become very much a Scam,bots and multi-accounts.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

In my opinion, if you become unemployed, you first need to find a permanent source of income. Bounty is definitely not a permanent source. You can not even calculate the approximate profit for the bounty campaign, only relative to the price ICO.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

It is impossible to answer your question because it depends on many factors. But if you participate all year in the signature campaign, there is a chance that you will be able to earn 1 BTC. To do this, campaigns should not last long and collect the necessary amount for the ICO. Several such campaigns will help to achieve this goal.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

With today's market, I fear it will be very difficult to earn 1 BTC
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

The problem is the price of BTC is so low now that it may not even worth to work for 1 per year. Also we are in bear market and even icos are stagnating. I would try it after the market recovers.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

1 Bitcoin in 1 year I think it is possible only if you could join the bounties that would surely pay you and also have a good price of token or coin,
And of course it depends on your rank .

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

If you are lucky and you will participate in a good bounty I think you can earn bitcoin , but of course it should bring you , and still keep all the tokens in this market is better not to sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: