Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34772 times)
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
I think that you better find a new job, because participating in the bounty companies you will not be able to earn even the minimum amount of money for accommodation, you will only lose your time and be disappointed.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

It all depends on the next year. If we can earn more. We are now in existing situations. And I advise you to find a job. Because the payment on the project was not long ago.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

I'd definitely say yes, but it will take some time, especially in current bear market. Bounties were a lot more profitable when prices were raising, especially at the end of 2017.

Also it heavily depends on which type of bounty campaigns you are willing to do. For me, the most profitable is signature campaign, but then again that depends on your status on Bitcointalk forum. Also, what I heard (haven't tried) very profitable are also translation and moderation campaigns. I tried Twitter and Facebook campaigns too, but they haven't been really profitable because there is a lot of people that join them, so reward is low for each stake.

If you got any other skills, you could also make some work for BTC or any other cryptocurrencies, there are plenty of opportunities out there but you need to know some skills and put some effort in it. Hope this information help, be cautious when choosing bounty campaigns because there are a lot of scams out there. Best of luck Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

I think that now it is very difficult to do. Many projects die and do not give the promised profit. Many people did not receive an award.

jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

I think now it is not possible. Cause maximum of projects fake and some of them pay little bit. So it is hard time for bounty hunters.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

It may be possible if you totally focus on it. with high rank in bitcointalk, doing translations,blogging it may be possible but many of the projects now a days are worth less you have to choose a good ico.

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin is very cheap. I think you can earn that amount. But you have to choose the Bounty very carefully.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

I think it's possible. For example, in the summer I participated in the bounty of the company, which eventually paid $ 3000. The most interesting thing is that their tokens only grew in price, and Bitcoin fell, and now I could buy one Bitcoin for those tokens.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Now is a very difficult time for bounty hunters. In 2017, you might have earned 1 Bitcoin, but this year it will be a penny. I advise you to look for a job or to engage in trade.

Unfortunately, you are right. Now, it is almost impossible. Yes, you can earn something, but this award will be not so great as it used to be in 2017. Suppose, even if you deal with several Bounties, you can't earn 1 BTC.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

Now is a very difficult time for bounty hunters. In 2017, you might have earned 1 Bitcoin, but this year it will be a penny. I advise you to look for a job or to engage in trade.

Unfortunately, you are right. Now, it is almost impossible. Yes, you can earn something, but this award will be not so great as it used to be in 2017. Suppose, even if you deal with several Bounties, you can't earn 1 BTC.
The poor bounty management is ine of the reason why the bounty got too much ineffective these days,that is why we can rarely see the good paying bounties and signature campaigns.As the bounty participants we all need to ignore the shit bounties and avoid causing the spam here will make the bounties to go better.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

It was possible to do in 2017, but now it seems impossible at all. However, you should try and maybe you`ll be lucky and you will catch the awesome campaign.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

If you are lucky it might happen. But for 2018 I think that is impossible because of the poor market conditions and the many scam projects that make you waste time without getting results.

if you combine three things: Bounty, Trading and investment and you are quite experienced in these three things I don't think it is impossible to make more money.

All need processes, the more you learn and the more you work, you will get greater results.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Right now, I'm afraid not. Most ICOs do not meet their goals, so they do not pay their employees. In addition, the new forum rules make it virtually impossible to rise in rank, so that for a year the positions have stopped. We will see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

It was possible to do in 2017, but now it seems impossible at all. However, you should try and maybe you`ll be lucky and you will catch the awesome campaign.
Why do you say it is not possible? because we are talking about a period of 1 year. for a whole year you can earn much more

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

Since you do not have any other job, you can achieve it. Making 1 btc within a year will not be hard if you are serious about it. You even have a privilege, which is the member account.
Do not limit your activities to signature bounty alone, you can also write articles ,(content creation) and engage yourself in social media bounties.
Of course, this can be done, but what happens if you just get paid nothing? This happens very often lately. Therefore, I hope that today you will still be able to pull yourself together and we will still be able to make money. This is exactly what you need.
in 2016, when Bitcoin has a price of $ 500, with the help of Bounty companies it was possible to earn several thousand dollars in a few months. But today, when Bitcoin has an S3 price of $ 400, even for half a year in the company’s Bounty you can get about 100 or 50 bucks.
Did I really deny it? If you carefully read what I’m talking about, then that’s what I meant when I said that today many projects don’t pay bounty to hunters at all, so the best thing would probably be to just do nothing today.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Almost everyone could that but you have to be ready with right knowledge in order for you to reach at that level, so invest in researching and studying because it will help you soon. There is a lot of information that you didn't know about so does me too but i keep on improving it by searching what i want to know.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

I think with your account you can earn a BTC if you are lucky enough to find a good bounty project with a signature campaign. But really, as you say, it's not easy to earn such money for a short period of time like 2017
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

With such rank like the author has it is not likely that you will be able to earn the Bitcoin even for a year, first because there are not many good projects, and the second reason is because of too high specificity.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

It all depends on the projects in which you will participate. Theoretically, to earn such an amount is quite possible.
Also, do not forget that now is not the best time for earnings in the crypto market.

Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

It depends on your accounts position like member or full member but I don't think even a Legendary Member account can earn 1 BTC in a year, right now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: