Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:11:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34785 times)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

for sure bro you need to have high rank position like legendary Grin
I have been following the bounty for many years with the position of my account now to be able to get 1BTC maybe I should follow dozens of ico projects
and how could that happen? in fact, almost every ico takes 3-5 months before we get paid.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

Earn by participating in bounty the companies one Bitcoin for one year - possible, or should I say it was possible, but now the situation with the ICO and the bounty of the companies worse, so take longer for you to participate and wait for payment, and often will encounter a fraudulent draft or a weak draft.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
I think you can earned 1 BTC, but with condition that you find a good project and you able to use your reward from bounty into some investment that later could generate enough amount to get 1 BTC.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

Yes you can, it is highly possible if you joining much of good bounties and high payment. $3200 in a year through bounties is possible, but you can't just join the Social Media Campaign, because this campaign is low payment because of too many participant. Translation and Signature campaign is the most high reward in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
You can, but you have got a lot to do. You would also need to abandon so many things in order to achieve the goal.
It can sometimes look disturbing and frustrating when you expect to get your reward and you end up waiting for a very long time. Then it affects your plans.
Well, with patience, you can achieve your goal. Then you must also be with with others in order to learn so many things.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

there is high possibility that you can earn 1BTC in a year if you joined successful projects and the market is in a good condition, it will be good to hold your bounty tokens for a few months if you think it has a big potential to grow in the future.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

I think getting 1 BTC with your ranking is very difficult. Because every bounty you follow you can only get paid a third of the Hero / Legendary rank. But nothing is impossible as long as you work hard. By participating in all campaigns. If I only rely on the signature campaign in my opinion it is not possible.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

You ask at the wrong time completely
The case is very difficult and everything related to the improvement of the market
Only you can participate in good campaigns
With strong social accounts and hard work
You will get what you want
Only things get better.
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

there is nothing impossible but I think looking back to the this situation that many scam project and failed project, it is difficult for you to earn your target. it is not in 2017 where bounties were in the top place so that we can earn much money through airdrop, signature campaign, and so on. however, todays it seems too difficult moreover the market situation which all coins are downfall.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

why not? there is a bunch of ico right now. in 1 month there will be more than 30+ ico (you can see at some bounty list website or bounty thread). and in one ICO there are some campaign like signature, content creations, and social media campaign. so, in 1 month you can earn so much money. i think it's possible for you to get 1 btc in one year.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 12:15:11 AM by Clark05

It depends to the situation. But low percentage only because your rank is member only. But it depends also to the price if the price is lpw like today maybe yes if your rank is sr member and above because in 1 year you can join in bounty 2-3 campaign.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

With the ranking of members you have, if you join a signature you can get $ 100 - $ 300. Usually, the project runs 2-3 months. If you are lucky like my friend with a good project, you can get $ 1000 with member ranking
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

It is possible because i know some of my friends got more than 1 bitcoin for one year by doing bounties. Some of them already buy a house and lot and that is all because of bitcoin. Even the market is so down now there are still a chance to earn from it. You have to choose the right one. If you want a big income from bounties then join the SIG, translation, articles and vlog  campaign that will hive you big income and more than one bitcoin.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

People coming into this space, usually think this space is just a tree of money where you can just start plucking the fruits as much you want and then get rich before you even realize you have started in the space. I remember how some of the bounties I participated in last year, during the last bullish moment for the altcoins, reached as high as $12k and then since I had no idea of how to trade long term, since all I want anyway is a long term hold, I left it and now they are managing to dwindle around $300.

Yeah, it can be that bad and that one thing with a market. Pretty much, we learn from every experience in the market, and that has pushed me into long term trade now, to at least take advantage of the market in the future, one thing I have always known is that when you make a mistake, you learn from it, wait for another opportunity and then strike, but without that, I doubt if there is anyway anyone can make up to a btc in a year with just doing bounties alone not even with signature campaign
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Now it is late to join and earn a high profit with bounty campaigns. To earn 1 BTC with bounty project is very hard because of the lousy price of this cryptocurrency market. With member account rank, I think you should join the signature campaign to earn BTC; it will better than bounty at now.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

I think now is not the best time to make a bounty permanent job.  You can do this as a part-time job with the expectation of a long-term perspective, because the market is not so calm and the projects behave differently!
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Almost everyone could that but you have to be ready with right knowledge in order for you to reach at that level, so invest in researching and studying because it will help you soon. There is a lot of information that you didn't know about so does me too but i keep on improving it by searching what i want to know.
Investing in yourself is the most correct thing you can do today, because investing such a plan today can give you really cool opportunities that you can use in the future. The most important thing today is possible.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

It is rather difficult to earn at least 100$ per month on Bounties today, so I do not think you can earn 1 Bitcoin through this way of earning in a year if you are not a top video-reviewer or a Legendary on this forum.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

1 bitcoin for one year is difficult but nothing is impossible. You just need to try harder than other people. follow all the projects that you think are good.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

To earn a lot from bounty campaign in current market situation you need hard work and persistence. Besides it before you start you need to improve all your social media account and your account on BTT. If you want to earn real money you would have to participate in such bounty campaigns like signature campaign where you need Hero BTT account rank to earn good sum of money. Also you can try to make translations or create content, these ones are also very profitable bounty campaigns.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: