Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34770 times)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

Yes, it is very possible but the possibility will depend on many factors which will include your skills, attitude to works, the state of market and the level of probability of you promoting solid project with credible team and bounty manager.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

I personally do not believe that it is possible to earn 1 Bitcoin by bounty for 1 year. currently it is unreal

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
A wise choice, but income as a hunter bounty is unpredictable. If you are lucky and choose the right bounty project then you can get a lot of profit, even 1 Btc you can get if you are lucky. The risk is that you don't get anything, scam projects and fraud are everywhere. You must understand the risk. I think you should prepare plan B as your income with more benefits.

zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

With the current market, it’s impossible to earn 1 BTC per year. Unless bitcoin drops to $ 20.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Due to the increase in fraudsters, this year's bounty activities have become difficult to profit. Since August, my income has been less than $400.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

I think its 100% possible to earn 1 btc or even more on bounties in 1 year . If you participate in Facebook / Twitter / Articles / Videos and Signature then there is really big chance you will get 1 btc . But while you don't work , how you will get passive income ? Sometimes bounties takes like half to 1 year to recive it and few months to reach exchange . I dont speak about the ones that never reach exchanges . Take in mind there will be like 30-50% of your bounties dead projects that will never reach exchange ...
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

This is almost impossible to achieve because many bounty activities are scams. These scams waste a lot of our time. If you need more stable income, then daily trading may be better for you.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

yes maybe when the bitcoin price drops down you can earn a bitcoin especially when your rank is high and you can start the project you joined.
The most important thing here is to believe that this is possible. I hope this will motivate you, because today it really becomes very difficult. Since there are no payments that were previously promised. Therefore, try all the same not to spend just like that.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
like you i didnt achive to earn atleast 3btc in my whole career in crypto, here in bitcointalk thier is no fix price to earn even your rank is jr mem if you join in a great bounty project you will earn alot, here in btt all you need is luck and effort to earn.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

it is likely to get 1 BTC within a year but it will need more work to be done before achieving that goal. and also, your ability to wait for the coin to establish well in the market will determine how much it will be worth in the future. I have watched many coins come from lower prices to higher prices which made bounty hunter rich.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

How not, last year I got 1 bitcoin from the bounty. I hold reward coins for more than 6 months and only sell them at the end of the year. in total I get 1btc more.

if you want to be like me, one way is to hold don't immediately sell the coins that you have so fast.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

Yes, of course you can, I even earned more in 17 year for 4 months,but the market went into decline, and in the end as all the subsided, but it was real, what can I say today, it is now difficult to become,but I'm sure the market is still up 100% will go, and then it can be done again

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Of course. I have a lot of friends that have earned more. If your social media accounts(twitter, Facebook) and YouTube have large followership and you participate in the right bounties, you will earn over 1 btc yearly

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

Lol, I don’t even know how you plan on doing that. It is not going to be easy, no bounty will pay you enough to make up to one Bitcoin. But assuming you make a lot of money through bounties you can exchange the tokens for Bitcoin and then Hodl it till the next bull, and when the market rises you will as well make tons of profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Yes, of course you can, I even earned more in 17 year for 4 months,but the market went into decline, and in the end as all the subsided, but it was real, what can I say today, it is now difficult to become,but I'm sure the market is still up 100% will go, and then it can be done again
I'm not confident of saying "yes of course" for someone who's been into bounties as full time.

You can earn but there's no exact amount right now for having with bounties. Many are starting to take away their interest with it because many have been scamming participants even with a very active manager. Once the manager caught the project acts shadily, it will be aborted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

if for this year it is very difficult to get 1btc because most bounty programs are now scam and ico is quiet. with conditions like this very very difficult, the tokens and coins already distributed have been profitable even though there is no price.

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

it is very difficult to get 1BTC because it is not possible with bounty conditions that are mostly scam and ico that fail, especially with your account that is still a member like me, if a hero or legendary account seems able to get one Btc

[
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

In the current situation of the market, I think it's impossible, when the Bulls come back, then you can win.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

How not, last year I got 1 bitcoin from the bounty. I hold reward coins for more than 6 months and only sell them at the end of the year. in total I get 1btc more.

if you want to be like me, one way is to hold don't immediately sell the coins that you have so fast.

Very good to know about it because you made more than 1 BTC by holding them for more than 6 months. Many people cannot able to hold the coin a long period of time because they go those coins for free, so instead of holding them they might sell those coins for cheap and start roaring once they start increasing the price.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

Yes, you can earn more than 1 BTC by just joining bounties here in the forum,  but first you need to learn how to choose good bounties because as we all knows there are a lot of scam and bounties in the bounty section, that is why we need to determine first which bounties among those bounties will bring a good future for us in that way we can earn more as we want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: