Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27555 times)
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:10:06 AM

I really like Bitcoin, but I also know that Bitcoin has a certain value bubble. Because it is widely used for speculation and investment. But I think Bitcoin will stabilize prices and gain more development in the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:18:34 AM

I think the thing that can make the crypto market recover is that strict regulation is immediately made, as we know that in 2018 there are too many scam and hacking cases that make investors afraid to place their money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:19:35 AM

Digital progress is always evolving and more ways to make it easier, like real money that compete with digital money that can be used for transactions or other means.
In my opinion in the next few years there will be progress in digital money and more people will recognize the digital currency and that will give the good news going forward.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:05:37 AM

I think the thing that can make the crypto market recover is that strict regulation is immediately made, as we know that in 2018 there are too many scam and hacking cases that make investors afraid to place their money.
I partly agree with you, but I do not understand how this can be done if the cryptocurrency can be used anonymously. I think that at a time when there was no crypto-currency hacked Bank accounts and much more. Everything created by man can be broken by another man. I would be glad if this problem was solved but I think that this will not happen or in the future there will be a technology that can fix it .

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:13:34 AM

We have had too many ups and downs in cryptocurencies but still the force is standing and going strong. A bubble will only Burst and thats the end of it. There's plenty of hope ahead I strongly believe, we only need to be patient a little more longer.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:30:40 AM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Bitcoin was rightly called a bubble because it got bigger and burst 3 times in 10 years. We see the movement, so more likely there'll be another bubble in 1, 3 or 5 years. It's a bubble, but an unusual one)

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:41:55 AM

It is likely that exceptional growth is waiting for us after the dollar begins to collapse, large capital will have nowhere else to go except in cryptocurrency. But this is just one of the theories.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:48:07 AM

The death of bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been pronounced severally, yet still the fraternity grows bigger and bigger. Crypto is volatile and therefore we should accept the market trend and adjust to it if the need arises.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:56:34 AM

Cryptocurrency have proved that digitalization of important asset and value is a possibilities. We really don't need a fiat to deal with issue of payment, everyone can actually become their own bank!
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:05:12 PM

We all hope for crypto to boom in future. The main hindrance is from the authorities (government) enacting laws against cryptocurrency because they are trying to protect their citizens. The authorities think crypto will increase crime rate, reduce FIAT currency value, cause decline in tax and including other repugnant factors. For me, the fact that crypto is decentralized is cool, but regulations need to be put in place for mainstream adoption occur. Also, a lot of work need to be done on scalability for big businesses and organizations to adopt crypto in the long run.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:15:22 PM

Crypto currencies future is thousand times bright in coming few months and no body can't imagine that at which level is the highest stopage of crypto. Because smart investors have entered into the crypto world already and they are ready for future big earnings from this market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

Two controversial opinions can be heard in the debate on cryptocurrencies: some are convinced that this is a bubble, others insist that they are not. Who is right - time will tell. But if it really is a bubble, as long as it exists, you can earn money on it.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:34:39 PM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Bitcoin was rightly called a bubble because it got bigger and burst 3 times in 10 years. We see the movement, so more likely there'll be another bubble in 1, 3 or 5 years. It's a bubble, but an unusual one)
In this form, the crypto currency will fall and inflate more than once, gradually the price peak will decrease and death is inevitable, but if there are changes, then I will agree with the author of the topic, then a bright future is possible

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:35:41 PM

Your prediction is correct, and the cryptocurrency does rebound. This is what many investors have not thought of. The rebound in the cryptocurrency market may now be over. The probability of a current decline is very likely.
Is this really for sure? Many were speculated for the bull run last year 2018 but it did not happen because the real happening was the bearish market event. There were too many reason why it was happen and one of it is the BCH hard fork which split into two and now we have BCH and BSV. Yet, it was still BCH that has gone good compared to the new upgrade blockchain which is the BCH.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:10:50 PM

Hmm! I think there is a big time hope for crypto for the fact that it’s only a greedy man or man who doesn’t understand how it works at all would believe crypto is a fallen hero. Crypto is just a new innovation of which people already adopted and still adopting till date
actually, I am very sure that crypto will be increasingly adopted by most people and even countries (especially bitcoin) because as we know that the value of currencies in some countries is falling, it takes a lot of sheets just to pay for their daily needs and if the crisis continues, the longer the value goes down and one day people have to bring carts just to bring their spending so we need innovation and I think bitcoin is the answer

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:43:28 PM

We're heading to digital world where every transaction will be moving there.

And as for the market, it will bounce back we just can't tell exactly on when it will. But I'm sure of it that time will come that it's going to be a perfect rebound for the market and those who have been doubting that it will never happen will start regret what they've said before.
I strongly agree with your opinion that you convey in situations and conditions like now we must be clever in utilizing as many opportunities as will be obtained by investors in investing and becoming investors who have confidence
bolo1970

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:10:51 PM

8)There is a very thin line between the financial price mobility and the bubble analogy. To be able to call Bitcoin a bubble, I think it would take a long time to pass. But for whatever reason, it can't be so bubble anything that has community support!. Most people think that Bitcoin is a bubble because there is no corresponding daily necessities or value technology that can be used to measure the price of Bitcoin. What I want to say is that gold was the same a few centuries ago. Cool Cool
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:17:12 PM

Lol so whats the reason about the bubble?
For sure bitcoin will bounce back but not in the way you are thinking of,because this market is more established than that

And this is not a test,instead this is a future currency 😂
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:17:46 PM

I have never had any doubt in my mind that the present predicament of the crypto-currencies is nothing but a temporary one . The good times I believe would return. Folks need not give up
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

If the price of bitcoin will go to 1$ that we should call them a bubble because the price of all altcoins get dump maybe it's not the year for 2018 imagine those days bitcoin not even pump up and continue to dump it's price every months.
No mate it’s really not good to lose your hope and your trust about your investment because this is our life time saving. Don’t think bad just keep trusting and investing it one year went bad it does not mean always there is worst days. I am sure 2019 will appear great in crypto currency market so now is best Chance to buy more and more.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀