Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum?  (Read 20509 times)
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:32:55 PM

I see ethereum has a good future. but I doubt that in the future ethereum will remain the top choice. today many platforms are almost the same as ethereum and slowly develop more perfect. if ethereum is still struggling with the same problem every day, sooner or later they will be abandoned by investors
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

Ethereum I think it still has a good development going forward, after the decline that came to him yesterday, this coin is now in a period of recovery and there are still many supporters for this ethereum, hopefully ethereum will last long and its development will also be better for the future

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:51:48 PM

Ethereum I think it still has a good development going forward, after the decline that came to him yesterday, this coin is now in a period of recovery and there are still many supporters for this ethereum, hopefully ethereum will last long and its development will also be better for the future
Ethereum has experienced difficult times and even now the price is still decreasing, but by seeing the potential and a strong platform I am also sure Ethereum still has many opportunities to rise.
I hope Ethereum can remain stable and start making changes in the future with many waves still facing obstacles.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:00:57 PM

Ethereum has a future and I think that Ethereum today is the most popular coin for a reason, although It has quite strong competitors.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:50:26 PM

Ethereum is actually a good coin and has a bright future, if we look at the development of Ethereum when it was first on the market, maybe this is just a market condition that has not been stable so Ethereum also experienced a deep decline.
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:39:22 AM

I am sure ethereum has a good future, ethereum is the best altcoin that until now is still a lot of supporters even though until now it has not fully risen from adversity, but I am sure slowly - ethereum land will recover and more people will invest in ethereum

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:41:38 AM

Ethereum is now a conversation that is very much talked about in many places. If we talk about the future of Ethereum, of course we hope that ethereum will be very good going forward. Because everyone certainly likes ethereum to increase compared to other altcoins.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:12:09 PM

Ethereum has a future and I think that Ethereum today is the most popular coin for a reason, although It has quite strong competitors.
At the moment there are no strong competitors, of course eos can compete in the future but at the moment eos is very much behind me , but eos take as an investment is, as eth )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

I do not see any problems with this project, because today this project has everything you need and will be even more, because the project today has a large community, a lot of credibility from many bankers.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:50:46 PM

Ethereum has already returned to its rightful second place in the market and its future is huge, I think so because I draw conclusions based on the work of the development team and how they work on improving their project ! A person who constantly strives to conquer high goals always succeeds, too, I can say the same about the Ethereum development team !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:56:12 PM

According to me future of ethereum is very bright and it comes 2nd in position after bitcoin. Ethereum is a very strong in position at that time. It provides huge potential & it gives huge profit and market is also very strong.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:29:39 PM

I think that Ethereum belongs to the category of those few coins that we will observe for a very long time in the crypto-currency market.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

I see most people are more interested in Ether price rather than Ethereum future itself.
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:39:00 PM

I believe in the brilliant future of Ethereum as a platform and cryptocurrency. It is a good platform for dApps that have a good team of developers and support from serious companies.
I support your opinion! Ethereum is beautiful. And Casper update gonna be awesome. Personally, I am learning Solidity coding to become a developer of dApps. I hope it will be a new and free internet.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:48:42 PM

Etheruem as the cryptocurrency mother cause it network house all the other altcoin which are ERC20 base have the a great features that will be every relevance cause the cryptocurrency network is still developing and with time come new development which will be base of the etheruem blockchain network. Ehtereuem is going to survive for long bit the effectiveness of it price is what we can not predict.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:51:51 PM

At the moment I still see Etherium is the leader of projects coming to blockchain technology. There are projects building their own blockchain, but I haven't seen projects to other onown existing blockchain ( at least I don't know). Etherium blockchain is much scalabe to adapt decentralized large scale applications.
Etherium is working agresively towards scaling solutions to increase adaptation by dapps. Also concentrating deeply on sharding techniques which will increase transactions per second to a great extent.
Launch of web 3.0, d apps store will definitely bring Etherium to new highs in future, no doubt on that.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:02:55 PM

Ethereum does have many competitors in crypto, and I believe ethereum will remain the leading altcoin and will grow even more in the future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:05:37 PM

I personally won't worry about ethereum's future, because I also know, ethereum is also a good altcoin and also has a long journey, so many new projects use the ethereum platform. so I think the future of ethereum is still good, I get a lot of profits.
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:54:31 AM

If Bitcoin is gold then Ethereum is definitely silver. I think it has got a great future. Till now it's going strong and holding 2nd position in coin market cap and will continue in future as per my expectation.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:56:13 AM

For the past 2 years we have seen that the market has improved, including the role of ethereum, which has helped many successful projects on their platforms. now I think ethereum will still be loved by many people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: