Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum?  (Read 20509 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:35:01 AM

5 years ago when I joined crypto, never heard about ETH. It was LTC that take the position !
And now , over 4 years ETH already reach Top three on coincapmarket so what can you conclude ?

It's great prospect for what I can see and it will keep continue

Smiley
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:36:21 AM

I am fully confident that this project will be successful. It seems to me that the development team is making great efforts in order to regain its former glory.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:49:43 AM

I really did not detail on the thread link, but I against of all those who doubt the future of Ethereum.  They should look the coin over consistency maintaining 2nd position for very long, and in pipeline, there have been many future developments with Ethereum. I think if any coin grows here from any, Ethereum is one of gem to grow certainly from this dump.  

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:20:07 AM

Too I think that the ETH project will only develop and to prosper, I think that soon the project will fly up in cost, and the record of 2017 will be only the beginning.

NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:48:45 AM

Too I think that the ETH project will only develop and to prosper, I think that soon the project will fly up in cost, and the record of 2017 will be only the beginning.
in 2019 it looks like ethereum will be back in success and all the projects that use it will re-buy ethereum for their projects. I have seen the development of the etherum price in the market that can surprise me because the price chart continues to rise monthly and this is a good thing where ethereum users will return use ethereu for their investment tools.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:08:00 PM

I think i can see a bright and good future that comes to ethereum in the near future. Ethereum coin has a good future and is a good potential coin that is good for a long term investment, in this caee we should trust and wait for a good time to sell trade ethereum in a profittable time.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:19:10 PM

depending on each person's thoughts and assessments about ethereum. Currently investors may be impatient when the market goes down. We need something to motivate the market to recover. or need more time. I'm still optimistic that for a while the market will be green again.
alexbtc42

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:26:44 PM

Guys, how much max TPS ETH currently have?
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

depending on each person's thoughts and assessments about ethereum. Currently investors may be impatient when the market goes down. We need something to motivate the market to recover. or need more time. I'm still optimistic that for a while the market will be green again.
Many investors are looking at the behavior of the market and waiting for the moment to start investing actively, but Ethereum even now looks attractive, everyone understands that it can bring profit even in a weak market

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:16:49 PM

Ethereum I am sure there is no need for me to never go anywhere because the Ethereum supporters are very solitary always with Ethereum so there is no need to be afraid and lose if you invest in Ethereum.Ethereum will go to the era of success. Where many Bitcoin users are moving to Ethereum because ETH is cheaper and more potential than Bitcoin. So, Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
If left like this then the price of Ethereum will be higher than the current Bitcoin. Ethereum is the default platform for all major dApps, although there are more platforms coming in they are yet to prove themselves.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:53:47 PM

The whole market is struggling and  investing in ICOs  as well. ETH is very dependent on the market situation how it is performing. ETH is still a top coin and platform and will recover in the future as the market situation turns into bullish.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:33:45 PM

The whole market is struggling and  investing in ICOs  as well. ETH is very dependent on the market situation how it is performing. ETH is still a top coin and platform and will recover in the future as the market situation turns into bullish.
ETH is not a project that is able to stand alone if the crypto market is destroyed so that ETH really depends on market conditions.
but if the market runs smoothly then it can be ascertained that the future ETH period will also be bright.
I dare say that because I think ETH is the best project at the moment.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:42:12 PM

ETH is another altcoin which one suffering alot in this market condition and its real to say ETH will recover fast when market turning out to be bull Smiley
so my final opinion ETHfuture is good.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:46:20 PM

I was an Ethereum fan, but I tried TRON and I am amazed about the speed. Also with combination TRONLink+DAPPs, much better than Ethereum MetaMask solution. Grin

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

It seems to me that ethereum will long be the top 1 coin of altcoins on the cryptocurrency market.
Perhaps over time, a more perfect coin will appear, but I am sure that Ethereum will show itself in the future.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:25:32 PM

At this moment ETH is facing the worst challenge and this  is  cause by the great demand of the ETH  been use for  most of the ICO which did not succeeded but right from time have know that XPR  is going yo be nice investment, that's why have invested so much in it.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:27:10 PM

Ethereum is definitely here for the long haul.. So far so good the first of every kind in the blockchain space tend to outshine the copy cats.. It's also important to note that the developers of the ethereum blockchain have proven beyond doubt that they are after the continuality and integrity of the project.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
alexbtc42

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:19:26 AM

Guys, how much max TPS ETH currently have?

Could someone answer?
10 comments of religious mumbling above are totally useless
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:22:57 AM

Many predict that ethereum will be very good going forward. But for the right time it seems like we don't know it yet. I believe ethereum is very amazing in the future. now we see ethereum has been very good development.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:26:06 AM

I am fully confident that this project will be successful. It seems to me that the development team is making great efforts in order to regain its former glory.
If the trend of the ico itself declines fully I think ethereum is still widely used because until now the ecosystem of ethereum has been formed from the existence of a successful project using their platform, of course, requires ethereum when it comes to sending transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: