Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum?  (Read 20509 times)
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:22:17 AM

There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/

The future of Ethereum lies on interoperability of blockchains, where Ethereum will be the turing complete reference blockchain.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:46:34 PM

I am fully confident that this project will be successful. It seems to me that the development team is making great efforts in order to regain its former glory.
I believe that Cryptocurrency in general and ETH in particular is very important for the future.
The number of companies accepting ETH as a medium of exchange is very high as well. This would expand with the passage of time as the cryptocurrency revives. What I like about ETH is its market cap that stayed high and good even when the coin was getting depreciated. So, the future is very bright.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:47:04 PM

My thought about Ethereum is that it is the most popular smart contract platform, though it has some challenges that it is facing but this is the reality of most coins in the industry. Ethereum issues is to make it more applicable in real world sense and the good news is that its developers continue to work towards this and this is one of the things that favor Ethereum

I do not have any doubt that Ethereum was created to stay on the market for many years. The platform has been constantly improved. This is the best project, therefore, ETH altcoin has all chances to go up.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:15:26 PM

I think that ethereum is waiting for a wonderful, bright future. because the team is working on a project and it’s not for nothing that this coin is in second place in the top of cryptocurrency
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:31:05 PM

This should be discussed because this is how you can convey to a large community the truth. I am very sorry to see that investment in ETH is considered unprofitable. We need to try to bring to the community that people need a good and promising product and at the moment only the ETH team has such a product.
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

Tomorrow in ETH is without a doubt good considering no matter what various vulnerabilities, you can get a small number of undertakings through a lot of application form, ownership and even various categories of stuck worth! As I concede which will for some time, As I made up which could very well anticipate which will, but also from a certainty, it will be sharp going without shoes might not arise! That Dapp's mission nationality might reveal a lot more around Ethereum's potential future soon enough.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

The multiple occurrence of how the situation with the ETH is happening now shows that the community as a whole still believes in ETH and the projects it carries with it. Probably ETH will have a much stronger impact on the market than today.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:54:24 PM

Ethereum will continue its development as a flagship of the altcoins. Now the project is greatly underestimated, and therefore the growth of its price is inevitable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:32:13 PM

At the moment, Ethereum has only one problem - the lack of price increases. Many investors as well as I would like the price of a coin to grow to at least 500 dollars. At the moment it would be a fair price.

MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:38:38 PM

There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/
eth's future is very good because more and more new tokens are using the platform, but there is also bad news because a lot of new platforms are better like, XLM platform, yes, there aren't many people using it but I think in the future many will use the XLM platform,
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 06:44:51 PM

Ethereum is firmly in second place, the team is excellent, everyone works as confirmation, fork, I think, the coin has great potential.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:17:48 PM

In my opinion Ethereum has a bright future just like cryptocurrency has..looking at the hundreds of token built on the ethereum block chain and the new innovative ideas that are being launched on the platform. I sew greater utility for Ethereum
Bitcoin is number one and it will always remain at the top, ETH and BTC both are good coin but the only thing is bitcoin is number one and after bitcoin it is good to invest in ETH, there are so many people who prefer investing in ETH as they had good experience with ETH so I think with time it will rise as all other crypto currency ETH is down in price but gradually rising now, future is good for sure.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:21:19 PM

At the moment, ethereum is a very strong project. But at the moment, there are many competitors at the Ethereum platform (EOS, TRON, Cardano, Waves, Qtum, etc.). Some of these competitors may in the future take the place of the ethereum platform.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:39:49 PM

The future is bright I must say. The recent constantinople fork which is a technical advancement on the scalability of ethereum is an indication that the ethereum foundation is doing its best to keep ethereum competitive in the world of blockchain technology

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:42:33 PM

In my opinion the future of Ethereum should be very bright.
This coin has survived many times in the difficult conditions of market volatility.
Many market participants trust their investment in this coin and always have a profit.
I think Ethereum will be at the top of the market for a long time.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:45:46 PM

I personally believe ETH and think it will be there for ever. Also we will reach the all the time of ETH soon. May be this will happen together with BTC.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:50:59 PM

The future of ETH is very solid that is to say it will last long term while serving users well. Ethereum has one of the best team in this space who will always like to maintain their position in the crypto space by constantly enhancing their platform.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:05:49 PM

ethereum is a popular coin and has a large community that supports the development of ethereum, ethereum's future
will definitely be bright because with the support of many investors it will keep ethereum growing
with the advancement of automated technology will make people invest in crypto, this will make crypto more valuable
Although ethereum was very popular and ranked 2nd in the coinmarketcap, the smart contract on the ethereum platform was one of the causes of the loss of investor confidence in crypto, causing a drop in crypto prices on the market.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:10:13 PM

The ETH period depends on the Team and how Cryptocurrency develops because it is as strong as coins if people who invest are unclear or projects that often fail only die. In my opinion, in the future ETH will be better than now and will continue to produce new useful things. The price will definitely soar.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:19:21 PM

I think that in the market of cryptocurrency, Ethereum has a future now.
Of course, the market is very volatile and coin prices can drop significantly and soar too quickly.
Ethereum has always argued to me that this is a reliable coin that will not disappear from the market and will always be afloat.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: