Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum?  (Read 20509 times)
alexbtc42

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:47:38 AM

Guys, how much max TPS ETH currently have?

Could someone answer?
10 comments of religious mumbling above are totally useless

Come on, guys.

Is there at least one person who is not empty eyes mumbler about "bright future"?

God damn it.
I read 3 pages of miserable posts written by a persons with IQ 200* and still zero information.
*200 is not per person but a summ of you all.

I beg for at least one more not idiot to come to this thread...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:32:45 AM

Ethereum has a great perspective for the future, but developers need to do their work right, because after such big expectations for constantinople hardfork, crypto community is getting disappointed because there were absolutely no changes at all.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:36:02 PM

Ethereum's future is very bright. If we look at Ethereum's early-to-date journey, then we can easily understand the future of Etherem's future. To know the future of Ethereum, only a little research is needed about its history. I have studied from my research that the price of Ethereum will increase further. So we should be investing in Ethereum nowadays. I know many people say Ethereum's price, but still, I would like to invest in Ethereum because I'm sure Ethereum's future is very bright.

Thank you

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:27:30 PM

Ethereum has a great perspective for the future, but developers need to do their work right, because after such big expectations for constantinople hardfork, crypto community is getting disappointed because there were absolutely no changes at all.
I agree, I think they also need to come up with something on the ico account, if this type of investment in projects dies , then I think the coin will become useless for this you need to think about the development of the coin further

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:15:11 PM

I really like that in the next update of Ethereum, mining support by ASICS will be removed. This will positively affect the number of people who will participate in the mining of Ethereum and strengthen its safety.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:40:47 PM

As it seems to me, the future of Ethereum in the market will be very good.
Given that the market is growing and changing every day, and in recent months there has been a rise from the bottom, I am sure that Ethereum will take its leading position on the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
MultiForkLite

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:08:23 PM

i think ethereum can bearish again next years
i believe its soon.
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:05:49 AM

As it seems to me, the future of Ethereum in the market will be very good.
Given that the market is growing and changing every day, and in recent months there has been a rise from the bottom, I am sure that Ethereum will take its leading position on the market.
It already occupies a leading position, and the presence of competition in recent years, forced the developers to work harder, which ultimately only a positive impact on the quality of the project and even the future

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:13:59 AM

The future of Ethereum is very much amazing because all ico platform are arranging with Ethereum and bitcoin.. So Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency market.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:50:27 AM

For me i could say that the future of ethereum it is been great because of the support from the community and investors and most of the ICOs are using ethereum for their projects and it might the demand of ethereum is very high.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:03:51 AM

The future of Ethereum is very much amazing because all ico platform are arranging with Ethereum and bitcoin.. So Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency market.

I am agree that ethereum used by most token in market and have good future. Ethereum developers team very solid and always improve ethereum platform. But many challenge too in the future because many new coin can compete with ethereum

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

This is a very complex question, and it’s next to impossible to give a definite answer.
Ether - Made using Ethereum, this currency has seen more than impressive growth. As of the beginning of 2018, it successfully surpassed 4 digits USD value for a single coin. The main advantage is the use of Ethereum on the backend, which is now used by many others to build blockchain based decentralized applications. It is way easier to understand and learn that the code behind bitcoin. For this reason, Ethereum has relevancy like no other and is being used by many institutions for all sorts of things.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:27:48 PM

This question is theoretically based on the market and the users of ethereum if I may say. The answer will be far fetched as I see it as just asking for mere predictions from people. No one can categorically state what the future of any coin or project will be. There's no saying what will become of Ethereum even in the next month, the team may not even be able to give a clear vision as to where the project is going and give strategic implementation on it. Let's just say, we accept what we see in the crypto space and hope for the better.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:32:30 PM

For me i could say that the future of ethereum it is been great because of the support from the community and investors and most of the ICOs are using ethereum for their projects and it might the demand of ethereum is very high.
but still Ethereum still has the potential to break if the crypto market gets worse so I don't think we can ensure the future of Ethereum.
but if you see the quality of Ethereum which is quite good, this allows Ethereum to continue to grow.
but it's only a prediction because we can only guess.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

First most there is no development if there is no comparison with any project which gives challenge to them in any level of competing and doing better with their project and making sure there is always an update to go in line with current situation in emerging market to retain their position in the industry and on the etherium stuff I can see many competitors doing one way or the other to side line it in terms of performance which is normal in any industry but ETH still have a better future even though it competitors are much.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:05:29 PM

No one knows what is the future of eth but i am hoping for the best to come. I believed eth would lasts forever.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:10:33 PM

I think ethereum will always evolve and there will be many people who use it for investment again even though nowadays there are many who oppose eth's future which is not yet clear but, I still believe ethereum will succeed in the future and there will be many people who use it.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:20:45 PM

even though Ethereum's price is still not so good, but I am still optimistic that Ethereum will return high in the future because Ethereum will be sought by many people and investors because Ethereum is the core coin that is the benchmark for other altcoins.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:25:25 PM

The thread was started by the end month of 2018, by that time the market of ethereum was facing a massive down market. After months slowly the recovery began to happen with fluctuations taking the price of ethereum reach high and fall back. Now it is around $140, upon which I expect good growth to take place along with the growth of bitcoin.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:26:42 PM

I think Ethereum has a good future - it has a strong community participating in its development with many long-term plans as well as a great ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: