Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:44:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58430 times)
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

personally I don't see the bull coming in this late date of the year, everyone would like it to happen but people will need more fiat than cryptomoney rightnow.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
That's a very good sign but no one can really tell if this will be it. The market is just correcting itself from the previous bloodbath after the BCH drama. This recovery is somewhat expected to take place. This might be the end of the year bull run so atleast make a move of taking advantage of the discounted price for next year is another story to tell when it comes to crypto values.

Always remember to invest only an amount that you can afford to lose for this might be a trap for all of us.  Grin
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Probably it was short squeeze as the short was at all time high . Not sure , but looks like alot of shorters got rekt . Ofcourse i can be wrong and it can go up to all time high hopefully , but anyway who knows =D
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Today bitcoin had shown some flashes of bullish sentiment however this is not the time for the anticipated bullish runs as Christmas approaches some investors may exchange some bitcoin to fiat for celebration of this festive period while the beginning of  new year in 2019 could be  the right time for the bulls to take over the market.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

Nothing bullish about a 10% bump after a massive drop.
Until we break $4500 this is a DCB in my book

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

Probably it was short squeeze as the short was at all time high . Not sure , but looks like alot of shorters got rekt . Ofcourse i can be wrong and it can go up to all time high hopefully , but anyway who knows =D
Right.We really don't know what will happen in the next hours and days but hopefully,if this price will continue to make an increase,then maybe a bull run is still coming this year.I know this has been the most awaited moment for all of us and if this will be granted,then we can expect a merry christmas for all of us.
HOLYCHAIN
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

No signs of a bull run just yet. It will probably go to 5k tops and then dump again. We're not seeing bull before sub 2k
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:12:47 AM

Too soon to say the bull trend is starting. I think if ETH recover to $100 and BTC turn back to $4500. That maybe is a real sign for bull trend.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

We can hope... but it seems the pump has lost momentum. Let's wait and see if the market pumps more or take a dump.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

I don't think that is the bull is coming, but yes, the trend has reversed to the up price. Although it is not too high, we can see hope for the cryptocurrency to get increase back after it's down for a few weeks. I am still optimistic that the cryptocurrency will be back to the higher price and the bull will come soon. Perhaps, this is a sign for us to prepare to sell the coins or we could buy more coins while we still waiting for the bull will comes. Don't forget to get ready when the price increase at any time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Most likely this is an early stage which may indicate about start of bullish trend. More precisely, it will be possible to say in about a week, but so far everything indicates that this is exactly what it is. It seems that the expectation of people about the significant growth of the market before the new year is likely to come true.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 05:26:26 AM by Fortified

Someone going to invest in BTC that 's why it pump its price but not quite enough for a bull run although it is nice to hear an individual that no doubt ,They pource their money even in dipped market , we need more investor to do the same .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:03:20 AM

I don't think it is really the sign of the bull market to dominate the cryptocurrency space. Maybe there is just a big entitty that buy a huge amount of coins in the market but we should expect further decline of the cryptocurrencies market value.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

in my opinion it is still not, Bullrun is a significant increase and if Bitcoin Bullrun clearly affects other altcoins, but not today, 12% increase cannot be said Bullrun

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

If bitcoin can shoot back to 5000$ them I will start thinking bullrun is here ,but for now I think it will still drop in price because of the little gain doesn't mean bull is here ,2018 is way off for any bullrun

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

Over 9 billion dollars invested into the market could certainly be a sign however, it is way too early to tell if this is an indication of the bulls or just a mere case of whales trying to manipulate the market like they always do. Let's wait until month end to see what happens then we can hopefully, scream in joy. The bullish run is certainly long overdue. Let's hope this is a sign!

This is not how Market Cap works.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

It would be nice to see a turn around occur at this stage and the market start to experience a slow but steady up trend at least to the previous resistant point but too early to tell if this is nothing more than a short squeeze or if it'll start to build some momentum from here

MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

too fast if we conclude that this is a bull run, but this is a good sign that there is a significant increase so investors and traders can take advantage of this momentum to gain profits, I think this is a surge in prices due to year-end celebrations.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

We will get the bull run again, and this is really expected. Gradually, crypto began to improve and there was a better improvement than yesterday.
Expect this period to be the beginning of a bull run.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

In my opinion there is no appearance for a bull run, but if there has been an increase in prices of course this is good news, you can say the beginning of the rise of crypto, hopefully in the future it will run normally again for this cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: