Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, if you are able and believe that the investment in both coins is certainly very good, because both of these coins have advantages and will give you benefits for the future
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Yeah, those coins will definitely have a massive rise starting from now. I have been seeing its traces, and I think I will be willing to invest in any of those coins at the moment. It will be great if one invests on either Bitcoin or Ethereum now. Their project looks really promising.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
Now they have such a low price that there is no special difference which of the coins to buy, you can not go wrong, but you still need to be patient, growth may not happen soon
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

At the moment I think eth can grow well in these 2 months, but of course and bitcoin I believe will recover to 5000, so now the investment I think reasonable

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

coin investment must indeed be good at reading the situation even though the coin is the best coin because in crypto changes occur very quickly and you must be ready to face whatever is going to happen and maybe I suggest you at this time invest in ETH because many predict next year the coin will be of high value.
eth certainly is the target of many people at this time because I see eth prices continue to increase I agree with you eth prices will continue to increase until next year the main factor because eth will experience hardfork

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

For the investment problem, of course, do two coins, but the comparison of the volume is distinguished and Btc is greater because, as you say when BTC rises high and Eth doesn't get good news, there is no good increase in ETH even though BTC prices rise both coins because both coins have enormous potential.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

ETH and BTC have a strong position in the market. Just choose both. Although both potential, the price development cannot be equated, so do a good analysis to determine the right timing. In investment, timing is everything.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

I think you can select both of BTC and ETH. Because both the coin are now in top ranking Specially BTC dominating other altcoins. On the other hand if you invest both of coin that one coin may lose another coin you may gainer. So its fully up to you.

I agree that, on the whole, you don’t need to think for a very long time, and of course you shouldn’t forget that in any case investments should be distributed, it is these opportunities that can really seriously distribute and increase or decrease the chances of saving or increasing deposits.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Both coins are top are the most trusted coins in crypto. Personally, at this moment I would go with ETH as the development upgrades for it were announced for January and it will boost it`s price. So, I think there will be more gains on ETH than on BTC in the next two months but long term BTC is the most secure investment.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:42:23 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 03:33:36 AM by bitcoin31

So invest now. This coins are good to invest your money and you will earn more money again. But if you want to invest more to one coin you may pick or purchase more ethereum so You will earn more money. Bitcoin can give more high profit but need to hold for few years.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you

Now the price of ETH is rising, and BTC is stable. And I think if you want to invest in cryptos, both BTC and ETH is good for long-term investment because of the high potential. ETH price now is $131, and I guess that on 31 December, the exchange rate will rise to $200.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

Who can decide which option to invest in bitcoin or ethereum is your own. You can weigh and consider which is best for your investment. Between bitcoin and ethereum itself both have advantages and disadvantages. I myself have analysis and predictions for myself. I will share but this is not a benchmark because this analysis is only speculative on my own. I see bitcoin potential to be used as a short-term investment tool while for the long term, ethereum is more potential if it will be used as an investment medium. Bitcoin currently still has great influence and control as the king of crypto currencies while ethereum can occupy the number two position after bitcoin because the benefits are offered in real terms. I can't deny that the technology brought by ethereum is truly profitable so that that's what makes ethereum more potential and I'm sure this ethereum will be successful for the future.
andreizver

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:12:27 AM

My suggest is invest in Bitcoin - it's never misteke because all market follows BTC. And when BTC pumped high - other currencyes pumped less than BTC. But Ethereum goof because it can give you 2x profit faster.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

all of this is a result of massive sales being carried out simultaneously which makes the market fall more drastically. this condition is not balanced with purchases or new investors entering. still need more time to balance the market. but I'm sure bitcoin is a good investment.
Rockkey

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:35:55 AM

I believe that both these currencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum deserve a lot of attention from any investor and any investor should have them in their portfolio, however Ethereum for me now seems a bit more promising than Bitcoin.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:38:07 AM

My suggest is invest in Bitcoin - it's never misteke because all market follows BTC. And when BTC pumped high - other currencyes pumped less than BTC. But Ethereum goof because it can give you 2x profit faster.
Both coins always move in the same direction, so you can spend all the money on one or two coins, the difference will not be too big
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

thank you
It would be difficult for me to make a choice between these two coins because I consider them both good for investment. Under the conditions that are now on the market if there is money, you can take both coins. They will remain leaders, even if someday on capitalization will lose their seats. I think so.
just like you, i also had a little difficulty choosing between the two coins. if i have a lot of money, i will have both coins. we know the two coins have a very good future, and the two coins will live for a long time.

but, for now i only invest in ethereum.

kipozer

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Both coins are top are the most trusted coins in crypto. Personally, at this moment I would go with ETH as the development upgrades for it were announced for January and it will boost it`s price. So, I think there will be more gains on ETH than on BTC in the next two months but long term BTC is the most secure investment.
In spite of all this, today all the same, great tension remains, among which is the distrust of investors, and this is the main problem that we need to solve with you. You understand what we need today.
minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

for the beginning of this year I was more inclined to Ethereum, I am very sure ETH will go up first than BTC.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

I also don't know why ethereum prices are always low but if you want to get a lot of profit, I think investing in ethereum is because when prices are good then you will get more profits

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: