Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best mining projects available ?  (Read 18730 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

Guys,

Need help in finding the best/good cloud-based mining projects available. Any new or existing or new project which can be considered for investment?
What things we should check before investing in such projects?

Genesis mining & Hashflare.

These are the current Cloudmining as of this moment but i do highly suggest that dont bother yourself to invest in cloud mining yet you would only regret in the end.
Why? due to unprofitability and imagine on the market condition as of this moment even mining with your own rig wont really give you any good results.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

Sorry if I'll discourage you to stop investing to cloud mining projects.

Most of them are likely just going to steal your money. If there's a new existing one, you need to be aware of it and most of them doesn't have any credibility to stay with their operation. I urge you to trade instead of investing to cloud mining.

That was my thoughts some days back. Have my money with me and trade with it. But that’s also risk. There are no trends while trying to make profits. But we should be make investments after you’ve weighed the risk and profits.
That’s one reason I like the option Neuroneum, a cloud mining company provides its users. Your computer power would be switched over to a different cloud computing service when mining is less profitable.

Neuroneum is quickly gaining more popularity in most investors circle. I already took a look at what the offer and had to share when I found this thread. You can follow up on discussions about the project on the team btt thread here.

Here’s a link to an interesting thread of a project on cloud mining. I think getting in early and doing a bit follow up on the project would give you an idea of what it’s all about and you get the project tokens at an ICO price. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086307.0

YEAH , i have read their paper, and yeah, i think its worth of risk, but i hope it will not turn into scam since there is too much needed to this work like connecting to different banks, like master card , and others. its a huge hurdle to them.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Sorry if I'll discourage you to stop investing to cloud mining projects.

Most of them are likely just going to steal your money. If there's a new existing one, you need to be aware of it and most of them doesn't have any credibility to stay with their operation. I urge you to trade instead of investing to cloud mining.

That was my thoughts some days back. Have my money with me and trade with it. But that’s also risk. There are no trends while trying to make profits. But we should be make investments after you’ve weighed the risk and profits.
That’s one reason I like the option Neuroneum, a cloud mining company provides its users. Your computer power would be switched over to a different cloud computing service when mining is less profitable.

Neuroneum is quickly gaining more popularity in most investors circle. I already took a look at what the offer and had to share when I found this thread. You can follow up on discussions about the project on the team btt thread here.

Here’s a link to an interesting thread of a project on cloud mining. I think getting in early and doing a bit follow up on the project would give you an idea of what it’s all about and you get the project tokens at an ICO price. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086307.0

YEAH , i have read their paper, and yeah, i think its worth of risk, but i hope it will not turn into scam since there is too much needed to this work like connecting to different banks, like master card , and others. its a huge hurdle to them.

We should not immediately predict the negative side of this project, especially this project just beginning its journey. Certainly many projects now fall into mining or cloud mining projects for a number of reasons. But even then we cannot say that they will fail or not be successful if they have not started yet and have not proven themselves.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Guys,

Need help in finding the best/good cloud-based mining projects available. Any new or existing or new project which can be considered for investment?

These are the current Cloudmining as of this moment but i do highly suggest that dont bother yourself to invest in cloud mining yet you would only regret in the end.
Why? due to unprofitability and imagine on the market condition as of this moment even mining with your own rig wont really give you any good results.

I think the project was the cause of its own failure so far. There always has to be a plan b. Old ways don’t always work out. That’s the reason I prefer Neuroneum concept to genesis. Although Neuroneum team needs to prove the project isn’t a scam.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Cloud mining makes making an income easy. You just need to invest and get paid weekly or whatever the schedule is.
But times have changed. Scam projects made most people lose faith in cloud mining ICO projects. It looks nonprofiting. But there’s got to be a way around. One project would do the trick.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

With regards I don't think cloud mining websites are legit , I think they don't need to share profit if they can make a good profit unless they want to take profits from others , besides they use websites to contact with people and websites are hackable like what happened to nicehash .

yeah i think some of the cloud mining websites are scam, because after you waited for so long, some of them needed an investment before you can finally withdraw it , also some of are needed to wait until they reach the required minimum withdrawal and it will takes too long to it.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

Cloud mining makes making an income easy. You just need to invest and get paid weekly or whatever the schedule is.
But times have changed. Scam projects made most people lose faith in cloud mining ICO projects. It looks nonprofiting. But there’s got to be a way around. One project would do the trick.

With so many cloud mining today there are a lot of scams here so many do not even trust in such projects. But this project would work to improve the image of cloud mining and to re-create cloud mining.

Jr Member

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

With so many cloud mining today there are a lot of scams here so many do not even trust in such projects. But this project would work to improve the image of cloud mining and to re-create cloud mining.
Still I remembered that some cloud mining projects are going from so long time still they are paying good. Same things I am expecting from this project also. Let's see how it will be more impressive.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

Still I remembered that some cloud mining projects are going from so long time still they are paying good. Same things I am expecting from this project also. Let's see how it will be more impressive.

I feel mining solutions can do a lot with alternate energy; I am not an expert but I know from the literature that many suffer because of the electricity consumption with the fee returns. If one can do better on that front I think has a good chance taking over. 

LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

Now you can try mining via a smartphone through the electroneum project. I think the electroneum token also has a bright future because it has several reputable partners.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 03:11:30 PM by MandatoryOption

Guys,

I have not tried out cloud mining yet and I can imagine that right now it is now not really profitable anymore due to the current BTC price. But do you think it might become worth the investment again if the price of BTC will go up again to $10 000 +?
Zurcermozz

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Now you can try mining via a smartphone through the electroneum project. I think the electroneum token also has a bright future because it has several reputable partners.

i think its not good to mine in smart phone since most of cloud mining uses a lot of power, and using a small devices like smart phones make kill or may destroy your phone. that is my observation doing this kind of staff.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

I try their app on my phone I think I will take so many times to gain their coins/tokens so that I just uninstall it in just one week, because I think it's not that worth. But if they will make another strategy to make more or gain more of their coins using mobile phones it will be a great for people that can't afford mining rigs.

Jr Member

chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

Genesis and Hashnest are probably the only legit companies around, but I'm not sure if they are 100% legit. Hashflare is also often called legit, but I doubt it is. In my opinion it's also likely it could be a scam, they never made a proof that they have all the miners.
But in general, the market conditions are too bad that even Genesis or Hashnest are not able to make decent profits.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

we are quite familiar with the Cloud Mining Scams. this are the first entry level scam program  Cheesy  . but sees like they are making this whole thing a legit one! i dont know how they are gonna make it possible, but with a company and registration they have i'm sure our investment will be on secure hands!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

we are quite familiar with the Cloud Mining Scams. this are the first entry level scam program  Cheesy  . but sees like they are making this whole thing a legit one! i dont know how they are gonna make it possible, but with a company and registration they have i'm sure our investment will be on secure hands!

Yes, Neuroneum I understand is a new project. They are just have a start in cloud mining, but unlike most cloud mining models this one has more option to take to keep operations profitable whenever anything goes wrong.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Yes, Neuroneum I understand is a new project. They are just have a start in cloud mining, but unlike most cloud mining models this one has more option to take to keep operations profitable whenever anything goes wrong.

Finally a cloud mining project with a unique model that could be a solution to effect of fluctuations of CryptoCurrency price in mining. What solutions do they offer?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

I hope Neuroneum will be a good project and not to become a scam later, because many cloud mining projects become scam at the end the reason of it is because they can't maintain their project expenses so that they can't gain any profit on it. I wish that this new project has new strategies to maintain their project.

Jr Member

Zurcermozz

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

I hope Neuroneum will be a good project and not to become a scam later, because many cloud mining projects become scam at the end the reason of it is because they can't maintain their project expenses so that they can't gain any profit on it. I wish that this new project has new strategies to maintain their project.

i think Neuroneum will take place to it, since if the project will have a partnership with the banks for sure the project creator and the person who communicate to the bank will be fully known not just the bank but also the government.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:15:02 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 03:15:46 PM by MandatoryOption

i think its not good to mine in smart phone since most of cloud mining uses a lot of power, and using a small devices like smart phones make kill or may destroy your phone. that is my observation doing this kind of staff.

The whole point of cloud mining is to not mine yourself but rent hashing power. So that's why Electroneum doesn't really fit in this thread in my opinion. OP is looking for cloud based mining projects. The most (in)famous projects are for example Genesis Mining.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: