Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Seriously, you need to do something that is out of the box. Everything that you offer right now is exactly same like what they did before.
Look at Coinbase for example, they are starting to integrate PayPal into their platform.
and so far India has yet to regulate their exchange right now nor the cryptocurrency itself and I can not get any access to your website right now.
You will fix in the end access to your site. People have questions, but they can not get the answers ... It does not look solid.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

I also heard about it. I think that this will be an additional incentive that will warm up interest in project Payiza among investors' crypto!
I think that the choice of Dubai as the venue of the conference is the right choice! This is a very well-known place in the world financial circles. there are a lot of serious investors.
Of course!!!!
After all, a decent society is going there. And I do not know how much it is necessary to work and earn money to turn out there! But ... everything can be! Maybe sometime we will be on these lists!

Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

A very good question, I would also like to hear the answer from the developers. There are many exchanges and competition is very large.
Gone are the days when in order to become a popular exchange it was necessary to ensure the smooth operation of your service. Today the competition is very high and everyone is vying with each other to offer customers something interesting and unique.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

the description of the project in the main post is very interesting and attractive, but you need to check and fix all the broken links
All the same, I would like to receive more detailed information. Because from what is published in the first message, little is clear.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

the description of the project in the main post is very interesting and attractive, but you need to check and fix all the broken links
All the same, I would like to receive more detailed information. Because from what is published in the first message, little is clear.
I believe that you should not hurry. After all, the project has just begun and much has not been described! Not all at once. It is necessary to consider everything that is important before starting work with the project (any). Yes, there are a lot of them, but there are few good ones!

C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

Hey guys, check your links to your official website and White Paper. They do not open. Social networks are opening, but these links are not.
I will give it to representatives of the development team of project Payiza Exchange. I think that they will quickly correct the situation. Please be a little patience.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Today there are a huge number of exchanges on the crypto market. And even more are in development or preparing to launch. The competition is great!
What-what and crypto exchanges really became a lot. But despite this, this business is very centralized: 5% of crypto exchanges have 90% of the turnover of the crypto market.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Seriously, you need to do something that is out of the box. Everything that you offer right now is exactly same like what they did before.
Look at Coinbase for example, they are starting to integrate PayPal into their platform.
and so far India has yet to regulate their exchange right now nor the cryptocurrency itself and I can not get any access to your website right now.

I also think that the project will not be of interest to investors. I read the white paper, it's a common crypto-exchange, there is no innovation. In this industry, there is a huge competition, even those exchanges that exist for several years are closed. It will be very difficult for a beginner. Trading volume on https://mercatox.com/exchange/PYZ/ETH is very small.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I also think that the project will not be of interest to investors. I read the white paper, it's a common crypto-exchange, there is no innovation. In this industry, there is a huge competition, even those exchanges that exist for several years are closed. It will be very difficult for a beginner. Trading volume on https://mercatox.com/exchange/PYZ/ETH is very small.
But you can not think and speak for all! Someone is interested, but someone is not! To work with the project or not to work, everyone decides for himself. You can not judge now, because this project has just begun!

DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

The question is really interesting for many. Now the competition in the market of crypto exchanges is very big. In order to attract coins to your stock exchange and attract traders, you really need to offer something new and unique.
It seems to me that it would be nice if this exchange would offer a trading pair with a real fiat. And preferably with the ability to input and output Fiat.
crazyer1976

Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

But you can not think and speak for all! Someone is interested, but someone is not! To work with the project or not to work, everyone decides for himself. You can not judge now, because this project has just begun!

You're right, I can't speak for all crypto-investors. Did you find anything useful and necessary for you in the project? How do you assess the chances of the project to get into the top 10 crypto-exchanges? And the top 100? What are the advantages of the project or differences from many others? Convince me to invest in this project!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

I understand that the project is new and there may be flaws. Need to wait for a response from the developers.
I think that they will add all the necessary information soon. I think that everything is because the project is very young and they have a lot of work to do now.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

I have always been attracted to projects that are beginning to develop in the United Arab Emirates,I hope this project will not disappoint me
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

I understand that the project is new and there may be flaws. Need to wait for a response from the developers.
I think that they will add all the necessary information soon. I think that everything is because the project is very young and they have a lot of work to do now.
I look forward to receiving full information about this project and its team in order to fully appreciate the purpose of the project and its full direction of development
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

Is the portal being updated? Because in the attempt to access the following url: https://www.payizaexchange.eu/ the following error occurs:
Error 522 Ray ID: 48c4079d1ce9c895 • 2018-12-20
Connection timed out

OI
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Is the portal being updated? Because in the attempt to access the following url: https://www.payizaexchange.eu/ the following error occurs:
Error 522 Ray ID: 48c4079d1ce9c895 • 2018-12-20
Connection timed out

Yesterday the site was working fine, maybe really update. It is best to learn this from the developers. There are already a lot of questions.
Paschock

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 09:35:38 AM by Paschock

We have plans, and we will improve the eco-system step by step.  About site, now there is technical works, soonly will be updated
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

The trading volume is really not big, but I hope that this is not so much the project as the state of the crypto market as a whole. Regarding innovation - we are waiting for presentations from the team.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

You're right, I can't speak for all crypto-investors. Did you find anything useful and necessary for you in the project? How do you assess the chances of the project to get into the top 10 crypto-exchanges? And the top 100? What are the advantages of the project or differences from many others? Convince me to invest in this project!
I don't think anyone should convince anyone to invest!
This is your money, and you decide, you like the project, you consider it necessary to invest, you do it. And if you have doubts, then why convince you of something, do not invest! We are all human and we all have our own opinion! Smiley

DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

I think that the choice of Dubai as the venue of the conference is the right choice! This is a very well-known place in the world financial circles. there are a lot of serious investors.
You're right. Very often conferences, exhibitions and just meetings with investors take place either in Dubai or in Singapore. These are the most friendly countries to cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: