Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

In fact, everything is much easier. several successful investments and you can become a millionaire. Do not believe? Read real stories on the forum.
You're right! Cryptocurrencies offer great opportunities for self-realization to many people. And the opportunities to earn are also huge. I know some good examples!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Rather, the site would have earned, but very little information. For example, I would like to know what exclusive methods of promotion will be? How are you going to attract customers?
Today's crypto exchanges have to spend a lot of time, effort and resources to attract users. Very big competition.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Certainly you are right. The project is still very young. I do not think that a team of several dozen developers works there. rather, a couple of people who do absolutely everything and work 24 hours a day.
A big team needs to contain. It is very expensive. I also think that at this stage it is a small startup and therefore the guys simply do not have enough hands to do everything.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

In the digital world, like cryptocurrency, it must respond quickly to problems and be critical in acting.
Okay I see there is an Exchange for PAYIZA tokens in Mercatox that are paired with Ethereum. >> https://mercatox.com/exchange/PYZ/ETH
Trading volumes are very insignificant ... although on the other hand now even top coins do not have trading volumes.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I think the same! Anyway, those who create such projects, well done. It is a lot of work to create, run, and attract investors to stay afloat and at the same time make a profit! A lot of work and for this you need patience to get answers! Smiley
to start a project now is generally a very difficult, expensive and thankless task. Only a few are now ready to take a chance and run their project.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

I would very much like to see more active team in this forum thread,I would like to hear an answer to any questions here
So far there is no information from the team ... even the site does not work. Project users ask questions regarding this project, but they are so far without an answer.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

It is clear that at the start of the project a lot of work .... but the site should work. This is a business card of the project. They will fix it.
I hope so. I would like to receive information about the project to evaluate its prospects. But at the moment there is no access to either the Road Map or white paper.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I am having problems understanding your question. Seems to me like we are eager to understand some of the same questions, but in order for dev to respond I think he needs to also understand the question.  Roll Eyes Cool
It is logical to assume that he made a typo. and most likely this person wanted to ask: is the exchange planning to be centralized or decentralized?
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I would very much like to see more active team in this forum thread,I would like to hear an answer to any questions here
So far there is no information from the team ... even the site does not work. Project users ask questions regarding this project, but they are so far without an answer.
it is very bad when the team creates an information branch on this forum,and then do not visit it and do not answer interested people to their questions Undecided
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

it is very bad when the team creates an information branch on this forum,and then do not visit it and do not answer interested people to their questions Undecided
unfortunately, this situation often occurs in this forum, maybe the team just does not have enough time,and they are busy developing the project Huh
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

unfortunately, this situation often occurs in this forum, maybe the team just does not have enough time,and they are busy developing the project Huh
Some people have little patience, they need everything at once !!! The project has just begun to live, of course, that there are not all the answers to all the questions !!!! Be patient!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

In the telegram group, developers actively answer questions and are constantly in touch. I don't understand why here no one writes answers to questions.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

In the telegram group, developers actively answer questions and are constantly in touch. I don't understand why here no one writes answers to questions.
therefore in the telegram chat should be asked to check this forum thread and answering questions,which is a lot
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

Perhaps they are busy developing their main product? Otherwise, I do not understand their logic ...
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

I am having problems understanding your question. Seems to me like we are eager to understand some of the same questions, but in order for dev to respond I think he needs to also understand the question.  Roll Eyes Cool
I apologize. I really made a mistake when writing my message. I meant it would be a normal centralized exchange or decentralized?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

Today's crypto exchanges have to spend a lot of time, effort and resources to attract users. Very big competition.
To become a popular crypto-exchange, you need huge money and a very strong marketing company. This is very difficult to do especially in the realities of today's crypto market.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

A big team needs to contain. It is very expensive. I also think that at this stage it is a small startup and therefore the guys simply do not have enough hands to do everything.
I also think that the project team is small. By the way, does anyone have information on the composition of the project development team? Why so little information?
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Trading volumes are very insignificant ... although on the other hand now even top coins do not have trading volumes.
Today, it makes no sense to talk about trading volumes ... Now even the volume of transactions in Ethereum and Bitcoin networks is almost minimal. When the market recovers everything will fall into place.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

to start a project now is generally a very difficult, expensive and thankless task. Only a few are now ready to take a chance and run their project.
Now only those developers who are confident in their abilities and confident in the potential and prospects of their project are launching their projects.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

In my opinion they are just now launching their site. At least the address  https://www.payizaexchange.eu/ no longer gives an error.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: