Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

It is unlikely to fall into the top 10. But if this project has interested the right people, then why not !! ?? Huh
I personally am not surprised at anything. This is a crypto market and everything is possible here! I saw promising projects that turned into a scam and saw projects of dummies that took off to the top of the rating.
Yes, I also met this on my own experience! Super project, a lot of fees everything is fine. And at the end bam .... and there is no project !!!

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Of course you need a lot of work to get to the top. But most likely, from one zeal, not everything depends ... you also need to have huge amounts of money and contacts with the gurus of the crypto of the world.
Look at the latest bitcoin forks. They are created by some of the most famous people in the crypto world. These projects are becoming popular only because they are the stars of the crypto industry.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

carrying out a bounty program is very important for the project,only some projects refuse to carry out this program,and I believe that they are doing wrong
Because now many are spreading information about the fact that bounty and airdrops are no longer relevant ... these are remnants of the past ... an obsolete way of marketing ... But I think it is not so!
rankguide

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project and I especially like the volatility issue being addressed when it comes to merchants and paying for goods.Gonna read through your WP further and come back to explore more. Payiza will be a significant project.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

carrying out a bounty program is very important for the project,only some projects refuse to carry out this program,and I believe that they are doing wrong
Because now many are spreading information about the fact that bounty and airdrops are no longer relevant ... these are remnants of the past ... an obsolete way of marketing ... But I think it is not so!
Why did such rumors arise?
I do not think that generosity is no longer relevant! This is a very good bonus in addition to working on the project! I am sure that we are not the only ones who think so!

tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

and what kind of advertising is now relevant?
or developers just feel sorry to pay 2-5 percent for the bounty program?but it's not much for such advertising!or now there are more effective methods???
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:49:06 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 07:59:54 PM by adzino

Says "I am not a developer or a member of the project team. I just created this thread." Ends with "Thank You Payiza Team"
Why would you even create a thread if you are not a member of the team? If you are getting paid for this, then you actually are a member of this team.  Anyways, any officials representing the site over here would be better for them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project and I especially like the volatility issue being addressed when it comes to merchants and paying for goods.Gonna read through your WP further and come back to explore more. Payiza will be a significant project.
If the developers show perseverance and bring the work started to the end, then maybe we will get a new high-quality and safe exchange.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Says "I am not a developer or a member of the project team. I just created this thread." Ends with "Thank You Payiza Team"
Why would you even create a thread if you are not a member of the team? If you are getting paid for this, then you actually are a member of this team.  Anyways, any officials would be better for them.
I would very much like to see the responses of the developers in this thread appeared here on many issues
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Why would you even create a thread if you are not a member of the team? If you are getting paid for this, then you actually are a member of this team.  Anyways, any officials representing the site over here would be better for them.
Sometimes developers click people just to create a theme. Since the Rank on the forum doesn't allow to upload the pictures.
Julia1992

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

No idea what's going on! No answers to questions. Developers are not very active! Huh

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

I would very much like to see the responses of the developers in this thread appeared here on many issues
Perhaps the project’s team is not so big and it’s simply not commonplace for people to answer questions in all forums and social networks.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

The project has more than enough projects. The main thing that the developers have done everything perfectly. The exchange worked well and without problems.
By the way, you're right. Sometimes when you use the interface of various exchanges and everything lags and gives errors, you think that if there was an exchange that would guarantee a clear and stable operation, it would be the most popular.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Consequently, if we know that the panic and the collapse of the market are artificially made, then in no case should we give in to either panic or a negative mood. You just need to wait. And if possible invest now.
You are right that now is the best time to invest. If you do not have large amounts to buy cryptocurrencies, this does not mean that you should ignore the possibility of investing.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Partly you are right. Of course, on some promises and conversations, the project now cannot exist. In this plus the current situation that scam leaves the market. but also normal and promising projects are also very difficult.
For real projects, there are also hard times, but I believe that projects that have real work products are much more likely to survive the current market decline.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

I personally am not surprised at anything. This is a crypto market and everything is possible here! I saw promising projects that turned into a scam and saw projects of dummies that took off to the top of the rating.
The crypto market is a market of great opportunities and prospects! I think that anything can really happen here. Therefore, it is difficult to be sure of something.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

Worthy and promising crypto projects are always "on horseback". Even in such difficult and difficult times, they successfully conduct ICOs and gather thousands of communities of followers and investors.
You have noticed this very correctly. If the project has real unique in-house development, then surely they will be interested in large investors and venture funds.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Yes, I also met this on my own experience! Super project, a lot of fees everything is fine. And at the end bam .... and there is no project !!!
In order not to fall into such stories you need to study as much as possible the technical potential of the project and the experience of the team in previous projects.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

I also think that the company's bounty is a very good way to promote the crypto project. This is a proven method. I look forward to when project Payiza begins its bounty.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I also think that the company's bounty is a very good way to promote the crypto project. This is a proven method. I look forward to when project Payiza begins its bounty.
The last time the bounty is attended by a very large number of bots and they are no good there. Because of this, many projects refuse to bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: