Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:27:06 AM

Yes, I would like to see improvements this year! I think that everything will be fine soon!
The chances that the market will go up again are very high, many cryptanalysts claim.

The news background is good, it's a good sign. I wouldn't blindly trust these analysts.

Of course you can not believe 100%. You can assume but be sure it is unreal !!!

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:19:01 AM

If the market starts to grow, all traders and investors will start to behave more actively, this is logical.
We have seen such a thing more than once. As soon as the market shows signs of growth, investors ' money will flow into the crypto market.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:05:41 PM

Thanks for the link. Is tokens only traded for efirium? Are there trading pairs with other cryptocurrencies? I am interested to know. Now I do not really want to change my Ethereum.
Now no one changes their Ethereum to other coins. Everyone is waiting in anticipation of the fork of the growth of the value of this asset.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

Yes, it is difficult for a newbie to enter this entire system! I also did not fully understand everything! But I try not to miss anything!
Just concentrate on the project as much as possible. Try to explore its prospects and technical component.
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:48:26 PM

Thanks for the link. Is tokens only traded for efirium? Are there trading pairs with other cryptocurrencies? I am interested to know. Now I do not really want to change my Ethereum.
Now no one changes their Ethereum to other coins. Everyone is waiting in anticipation of the fork of the growth of the value of this asset.
The most stable and profitable asset is Bitcoin. I think that no one will argue with this.
Julia1992

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:53:43 PM

Yes, it is difficult for a newbie to enter this entire system! I also did not fully understand everything! But I try not to miss anything!
Just concentrate on the project as much as possible. Try to explore its prospects and technical component.
Yes! In the end, I'm not ready for investment. No experience, I'm afraid to make a mistake! But in the future I plan to start!

Zahmere

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:02:13 PM

There are prospects, this is the main thing. Every investor should be aware of the risks, because absolutely any investment contains risk.
Investing is generally a high-risk type of making money. I am talking not only about cryptocurrency, but also about the stock market. There also people earn and lose millions of dollars every day.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:26:09 PM

Trades will not be large due to the fact that almost no one knows about the exchange. You need a minimum of advertising campaign to do so that people learned about the exchange.
Maybe the conference which is held in Dubai at the end of January, the project Payiza Exchange team will attract a lot of investors and just people who are interested in cryptocurrency in their project.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:48:47 PM

The most stable and profitable asset is Bitcoin. I think that no one will argue with this.

each person has their own opinion about their favorite coins,someone like bitcoin,Ethereum someone,someone Waves,so it is long possible to argue
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:34:30 PM

Yes! In the end, I'm not ready for investment. No experience, I'm afraid to make a mistake! But in the future I plan to start!
in order to start investing, especially in new projects, you need to study a lot of material, and to start making small investments in several projects
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:26:24 PM

One thing is clear, Bitcoin is the most stable coin, investing in it you minimize all risks.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:47:26 PM

What assets you can trade on the Exchange Payiza? Interested in assets other than cryptocurrencies.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:15:46 PM

What assets you can trade on the Exchange Payiza? Interested in assets other than cryptocurrencies.

PYZ App enables investors to trade derivatives freely and easily from a multitude of assets,  ranging from Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks and Indices !!!!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:53:44 PM

I believe that the usual money in the future generally disappear and will only cryptocurrency. In the world a lot of money and print them as they want, this is the main problem. But the cryptocurrency has come to an end.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:33:26 PM

All kinds of stocks and indices. The exchange plans to be very versatile.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:02:48 PM

Can I get exchange tokens for free? Are there any promotions, bounty or airdrop?
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:05:17 AM

Can I get exchange tokens for free? Are there any promotions, bounty or airdrop?

I join your question. I would love to take part in the bounty.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:24:27 AM

You're partly right. Now many people want to get coins from Ethereum forks. But about other projects also do not forget. Today, in the crypto market, you can buy a lot of promising things.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:57:18 AM

I hope that soon Project Payiza Exchange will start developing at a tremendous pace. It's time to start the platform and start hard marketing to attract customers and partners.
Julia1992

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:02:40 PM

I join your question. I would love to take part in the bounty.

I was also interested in this question from the very beginning, but I could not find the answer! Nothing is known about generosity !?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: