Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:21:54 PM

The most stable and profitable asset is Bitcoin. I think that no one will argue with this.
As the fall of the market in 2018 showed, there is no reliable and stable asset among cryptocurrencies. All are subject to both crazy growth and crazy falling ... even Bitcoin.
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:33:30 PM

The most stable and profitable asset is Bitcoin. I think that no one will argue with this.
As the fall of the market in 2018 showed, there is no reliable and stable asset among cryptocurrencies. All are subject to both crazy growth and crazy falling ... even Bitcoin.
Investing in cryptocurrency contain higher risks, know that any investor. Everyone takes this risk consciously.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

each person has their own opinion about their favorite coins,someone like bitcoin,Ethereum someone,someone Waves,so it is long possible to argue
It seems to me that such discussions are a bit incorrect due to the fact that different coins have different purposes. Bitcoin is a means of accumulation, Ethereum is a coin for holding and launching an ICO, and Ripple is a means of payment.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:24:25 PM

each person has their own opinion about their favorite coins,someone like bitcoin,Ethereum someone,someone Waves,so it is long possible to argue
Of course everyone has their own preferences in investing. I personally distribute my investments between 3 groups: these are 3 coins from the top 10, 3 coins from the top 100 and 3 coins of young unknown but promising projects.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:17:20 PM

It seems to me that such discussions are a bit incorrect due to the fact that different coins have different purposes. Bitcoin is a means of accumulation, Ethereum is a coin for holding and launching an ICO, and Ripple is a means of payment.
I did not mean the division of coins according to their purpose-I wanted to say that everyone chooses them according to their taste and decides how much and where to invest
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:04:01 PM

I did not mean the division of coins according to their purpose-I wanted to say that everyone chooses them according to their taste and decides how much and where to invest
some coins are similar in their directions, some of a completely different level and direction of development,and each investor has the right to choose any coin for investment
Paschock

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:21:20 PM

Offers for Token owner.

List your token on Payiza Exchange (Centralised/DeCentralised) and you will get amazing benefits.

* Populairise your token
* Promotion of your token in dubai event
* Social media posting on official group.
*you will get promoted on our investor platform
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

To argue is useless! Everyone has their own opinion about this or that cryptocurrency! How many people have so many opinions!

FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:16:40 PM

To argue is useless! Everyone has their own opinion about this or that cryptocurrency! How many people have so many opinions!
You are right, it is useless to argue, but there are statistics. If you look at the statistics, the largest trading volumes of Bitcoin, respectively, it is the most popular, so it is the most stable coin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:17:27 PM

Offers for Token owner.

List your token on Payiza Exchange (Centralised/DeCentralised) and you will get amazing benefits.

* Populairise your token
* Social media posting on official group.
*you will get promoted on our investor platform
What is the price of token registration? Or you have a free registration? Many are looking for good exchanges for listing, this is a good chance for you!
Loxness

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:40:41 PM

What is the price of token registration? Or you have a free registration? Many are looking for good exchanges for listing, this is a good chance for you!
It seems to me that the listing of coins on the exchange can not be free, I have not seen this before.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:48:49 PM

It seems to me that the listing of coins on the exchange can not be free, I have not seen this before.

I have also never seen exchanges, which are completely free listing, it is impossible.
Tryam93

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:15:32 PM

Very often, new exchanges offer a free listing of coins in order for people to learn about it, this is a kind of marketing ploy.
Julia1992

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:19:14 PM

Very often, new exchanges offer a free listing of coins in order for people to learn about it, this is a kind of marketing ploy.
Everything is possible! Now such a huge competition among projects that they can offer anything. Just to attract investors!

BrieMiller

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:07:07 PM

Will this marketing move be implemented on Payiza Exchange?
Tryam93

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:29:47 PM

This is a question to the project team. I would also like to know more about this. The project itself is registered in Dubai or in some other country?
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:50:21 PM

This is a question to the project team. I would also like to know more about this. The project itself is registered in Dubai or in some other country?
How does the place of registration of the project may influence their marketing decisions?
Tryam93

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:00:46 PM

How does the place of registration of the project may influence their marketing decisions?

Because it says that there will be advertising in Dubai. Perhaps it has some value in the location of the project?

Julia1992

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:26:04 AM

You are right, it is useless to argue, but there are statistics. If you look at the statistics, the largest trading volumes of Bitcoin, respectively, it is the most popular, so it is the most stable coin.

Of course, no one here will argue, bitcoin is the largest volume of trade! And in terms of popularity, I agree that this is the best coin!

Loxness

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:32:29 AM

Different countries of the world have different approaches to marketing and advertising in General.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: