Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:39:50 AM

You're right. Competition among the crypto exchanges almost reached its climax. I don’t even know what to offer to users in order to gain their loyalty. It is very difficult. But probably!
For users to succeed, the exchange needs to be as liquid as possible. attract on favorable terms coins for listing or leaf free for yourself. do promotions for traders. Hold bounty and airdrop.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:39:52 AM

Of course, you can achieve everything! That's just need to make efforts to your business that would interest more people!
This is very correct! Business needs to be developed and made so that the project is known and popular among users. Then there will be a rise in the price of the coin and the project itself.
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:45:58 AM

Guys, what about safety? Can you trust your funds to this exchange?

Blockchain technologies provide a very high level of security, which is enough.

Even popular and large exchanges are subject to hacker attacks, yet there are certain risks.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:19:28 PM

It all depends on the Commission of the exchange itself, if they are low, then it will be beneficial to all.
Low commissions are one of the ways to attract a lot of traders to trade on the exchange. This is quite a working tool for marketing. but you need a lot of such tools.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:42:04 PM

This is a possibility, but it is not a fact. I also hope for the rise in price of bitcoin, as I keep all my free capital in it.
Do you keep all your crypto investments only in Bitcoin? I would not risk doing that. At least have a few assets from the top 10.
I prefer Ripple and Ethereum more, perhaps pay attention to Stellar-as this coin and its developers cooperate with IBM Corporation, which released a quantum computer for mass use .I do not advertise these coins, and this is my personal opinion
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:57:44 PM

This is a possibility, but it is not a fact. I also hope for the rise in price of bitcoin, as I keep all my free capital in it.
Do you keep all your crypto investments only in Bitcoin? I would not risk doing that. At least have a few assets from the top 10.
I prefer Ripple and Ethereum more, perhaps pay attention to Stellar-as this coin and its developers cooperate with IBM Corporation, which released a quantum computer for mass use .I do not advertise these coins, and this is my personal opinion
All coins that are in the top 10 deserve special attention, no one argues with this.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:01:06 PM

It all depends on the Commission of the exchange itself, if they are low, then it will be beneficial to all.
Low commissions are one of the ways to attract a lot of traders to trade on the exchange. This is quite a working tool for marketing. but you need a lot of such tools.
Many traders will be interested in low fees, but need to make a strong technical part of the exchange.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:00:42 PM

Even popular and large exchanges are subject to hacker attacks, yet there are certain risks.

Of course no one is immune from this! Whatever the exchange was, super duper or the most common. Everyone has a risk that hackers will do their job!

BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:19:28 PM

Of course no one is immune from this! Whatever the exchange was, super duper or the most common. Everyone has a risk that hackers will do their job!
I would like to be fully confident in the safety of their money. I'm not prepared to take risks.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:29:40 PM

I would like to be fully confident in the safety of their money. I'm not prepared to take risks.

now there is a threat of opening any wallet and any exchange, since the first quantum computer was released for General use, so there is a threat to the security of even cold wallets
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:30:02 PM

Does the exchange have a referral program? What are its terms?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:01:48 PM

now there is a threat of opening any wallet and any exchange, since the first quantum computer was released for General use, so there is a threat to the security of even cold wallets
This problem will be solved when they begin to transfer the blockchain itself to quantum computers. This is only a trial version and mass sales they have not yet come out.
NeZoX

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:31:31 PM

Where the exchange is actually and physically registered, what legal restrictions are present?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:16:05 PM

Yes.
And this is precisely why indicators have fallen, people are afraid to invest, because money is now very difficult to earn!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:50:56 PM

Where the exchange is actually and physically registered, what legal restrictions are present?

The official website has all the information that you are interested in. It is better to read it yourself.
Loxness

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:34:57 AM

At first glance, the platform looks good, there are some design flaws, but the technical part is good.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:07:41 AM

At first glance, the platform looks good, there are some design flaws, but the technical part is good.

This is the most important thing that the technical part of the project was good, the platform should work without glitches and failures.
AdamNelson

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:05:14 AM

I do not see anything special in the exchange Payiza. Perhaps in the future the site will be upgraded.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:47:12 AM

I recommended to distribute my investments into 3 parts:
40% into coins from the top 10,
30% into coins from the top 100,
and 30% into completely new projects that are not even in the coinmarketcaps yet.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:46:59 AM

For users to succeed, the exchange needs to be as liquid as possible. attract on favorable terms coins for listing or leaf free for yourself. do promotions for traders. Hold bounty and airdrop.
These are standard marketing techniques. I am sure that the project marketers themselves know perfectly well what to do. It all depends on the budgets that are allocated for marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: