Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

In order not to screw up, you just have to think well before you invest your money! Smiley

RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:52:56 PM

All coins listed by you belong to the top 10 category and are the most reliable assets on the crypto market. but investing in them cannot bring a crazy profit. need to look for new and young promising projects.
I agree. Only investing in new projects can give a profit of 1000% and more. Of course, you also need to try to find a promising new project.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:49:53 PM

I think so too, you need to invest in young and cheap coins.
Not necessarily cheap, but be sure to invest in the young. But be sure to invest part of the funds in the top projects. This is a kind of insurance.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:45:26 PM

The key is the fact that you need a finished product to succeed. When the developers accomplish everything set out in the Road Map, I hope that we will see something interesting and promising!
Despite the fact that the competition in the market of crypto exchanges is very big, I hope that this product will be able to find a worthy use.
To be honest, the competition is very large, the new exchange needs a very strong marketing plan that would attract traders.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:26:10 PM

The key is the fact that you need a finished product to succeed. When the developers accomplish everything set out in the Road Map, I hope that we will see something interesting and promising!
Despite the fact that the competition in the market of crypto exchanges is very big, I hope that this product will be able to find a worthy use.
To be honest, the competition is very large, the new exchange needs a very strong marketing plan that would attract traders.

Promotions and bonuses will not be superfluous, you can also come up with some kind of affiliate program.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

Promotions and bonuses will not be superfluous, you can also come up with some kind of affiliate program.

Do you mean creating a referral program with rewards?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:53:16 PM

Why not? I noticed that many modern exchanges have an active affiliate program, this is a good marketing move.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:18:33 PM

Why not? I noticed that many modern exchanges have an active affiliate program, this is a good marketing move.

Thus it turns out good advertising. More famous exchanges take a partner less known and all are satisfied.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:56:46 AM

Thus it turns out good advertising. More famous exchanges take a partner less known and all are satisfied.
this project needs a huge advertising, the project is very good, but little known, the more ways of advertising, the more users, this project is able to conquer the top 10
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:20:25 AM

In order not to screw up, you just have to think well before you invest your money! Smiley
in order not to risk too much, in the absence of investment experience, you need to invest in well-known projects that are first in the list of popularity, then the risks will be minimal
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:21:12 AM

I am interested to see where this project goes as I like projects coming out of Dubai because Dubai now is becoming a hotspot for both blockchain and fintech products and services and the Government of Dubai will be the very first government to run on the blockchain, thus giving a lot of prestige to the business we are all engaged in. I hope that you have great success and I will follow the project and read up on the whitepaper and see if there is something that will peak my interest to get more involved. I like to scour through new projects and exchanges are like one of my favorite in blockchain development because they are helping to build the infrastructure of this niche for the masses to trade and buy/sell.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Julia1992

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:02:49 AM

in order not to risk too much, in the absence of investment experience, you need to invest in well-known projects that are first in the list of popularity, then the risks will be minimal
Yes, this is the first option in order not to lose your investment and be sure! We should not experiment at the beginning, but get experience. Then you can experience doing something!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:09:20 PM

Yes, this is the first option in order not to lose your investment and be sure! We should not experiment at the beginning, but get experience. Then you can experience doing something!
this is the best option to get the first experience in investing,and the least chance to lose their investments, especially now the cost of all coins is almost minimal,and you can get a good profit in the future
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

this is the best option to get the first experience in investing,and the least chance to lose their investments, especially now the cost of all coins is almost minimal,and you can get a good profit in the future
Any investor is looking for options to reduce risks, but not everyone succeeds. You can argue on this issue for a long time, but it all depends on your experience.
kathlie

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:37:53 PM

How many people have so many opinions, look up the best exchange in crypto world ,hope this project run well .
Julia1992

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:57:22 PM

You can argue endlessly but one conclusion! You just have to think well and not in a hurry! Grin

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:16:43 PM

Given that the crypto industry is at the very beginning of its development, the number of exchanges that are today is negligible compared to how many of them will be in 10 years. It is necessary to have time to take its place in this process.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:00:03 PM

I agree. Exchange is not a place to store coins. Although in the case of DEX, there you can have a private key from your wallet on the exchange.
This is all wrong. Coins should be stored in special physical hardware wallets. They are invented for this. Everything else is a compromise.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:22:38 PM

It is necessary to study as much as possible the projects in which you are going to invest your money. Then you do not have to cry and regret the loss.
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

This is very correct! Business needs to be developed and made so that the project is known and popular among users. Then there will be a rise in the price of the coin and the project itself.
The market situation is gradually getting better, it gives certain chances of success Payiza .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: