Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:05:55 PM

Certainly there is logic in your words. From the availability of luck, much depends on investing. But this does not mean that you need to blindly trust good luck and not study projects yourself.
Investing is not easy money. It's hard work. Of course, if you approach this matter seriously. Therefore, we need to study projects as much as possible from all sides.
Quite a controversial issue, because today there are many investment platforms that help investors skillfully and profitably for your pocket to invest.

NeZoX

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:19:32 PM

Than Payiza Exchange differs from other exchanges? I want to understand its peculiarity.

BrieMiller

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:38:16 PM

Than Payiza Exchange differs from other exchanges? I want to understand its peculiarity.

Payiza is distinguished by its globality, this exchange will accommodate a very large functionality.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:10:17 PM

Payiza is distinguished by its globality, this exchange will accommodate a very large functionality.

It seems to me that this exchange deserves special attention, but you need to be careful, invest wisely.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:24:10 PM

It seems to me that this exchange deserves special attention, but you need to be careful, invest wisely.

Every investor should take into account all the risks and consequences, no one forces anyone by force.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
AdamNelson

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:35:50 PM

Another exchange? What is special about this Payiza project? It seems to me that today to bring a new exchange to the market is a very difficult task.
Yes you are right. The competition in the exchange market is very large. But not really when a massive influx of new users into the crypto market begins, the current exchanges will again not cope. Remember the end of 2017.
The cryptocurrency market is recovering, the number of traders and investors is gradually growing.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:57:06 PM

Another exchange? What is special about this Payiza project? It seems to me that today to bring a new exchange to the market is a very difficult task.
Yes you are right. The competition in the exchange market is very large. But not really when a massive influx of new users into the crypto market begins, the current exchanges will again not cope. Remember the end of 2017.
The cryptocurrency market is recovering, the number of traders and investors is gradually growing.

this is very good news, of course such a drop in the market scared and bankrupted many traders and investors, rapid growth is likely not to be expected, let's hope that it will start slow growth
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

this is very good news, of course such a drop in the market scared and bankrupted many traders and investors, rapid growth is likely not to be expected, let's hope that it will start slow growth
The market has stabilized and this is the main thing, the growth is ahead.
Loxness

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:12:15 PM

Every investor should take into account all the risks and consequences, no one forces anyone by force.

read all the risks is the most difficult task for any investor. Platform Payiza looks good.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

The market has stabilized and this is the main thing, the growth is ahead.

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!

NeZoX

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!
Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:37:55 PM

Can someone explain the concept of an exchange to me? What are its features and why it is worth paying attention to?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:48:19 PM

Can someone explain the concept of an exchange to me? What are its features and why it is worth paying attention to?

An effective and trusted Trading Market for Crypto and Fiat.
Any superiority in this exchange I do not see, but it is not worse than all the others.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:54:05 PM

An effective and trusted Trading Market for Crypto and Fiat.
Any superiority in this exchange I do not see, but it is not worse than all the others.

Payiza is the first platform providing instant exchange transactions: cryptocurrency to fiat and fiat to cryptocurrency!!!! I think this is a very important factor.

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:17:19 PM

Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:34:12 PM

These are just words about uniqueness, investors need concrete facts. Now there are hundreds of excellent crypto-currency exchanges, and one more will simply be lost among so many.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:42:20 PM

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
Yes, I want a good market situation. That way I can start working seriously!

AdamNelson

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:47:44 PM

Yes, I want a good market situation. That way I can start working seriously!
In an ever-growing market, it is very easy to make a profit. But to earn money in a falling market, the real art.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:12:40 PM

These are just words about uniqueness, investors need concrete facts. Now there are hundreds of excellent crypto-currency exchanges, and one more will simply be lost among so many.
The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.
NeZoX

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:42:01 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.
If the exchange is in demand, it will never close.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: