Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
NeZoX

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:13:25 PM

I do not trust these bloggers. All this is said by many bloggers ... all advertising and everything bought !!!! We must trust only ourselves!
All decisions related to investments should be made independently, but nobody forbids to listen to the advice of analysts.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:32:31 PM

I do not trust these bloggers. All this is said by many bloggers ... all advertising and everything bought !!!! We must trust only ourselves!
All decisions related to investments should be made independently, but nobody forbids to listen to the advice of analysts.

A lot of people listen to analysts as prophets, and eventually lose their money. This is the most common mistake of novice investors.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:19:28 PM

It seems to me that this is an indirect reason pointing to the approaching pump in the crypto market. Maybe I think so because I really want it)))
It is possible that the pump will actually start in March. There are a number of indirect reasons for this.
this situation is quite possible, but most likely it will be a slow growth of the market,but the sharp growth we will likely have to wait until the end of the year,and we will be able to see the price of bitcoin more than 50 000 and Ethereum more than 2 000, and we may be surprised by XRP with the price of 7-15 dollars-as this coin is increasingly gaining popularity among banks
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:24:57 PM

A lot of people listen to analysts as prophets, and eventually lose their money. This is the most common mistake of novice investors.
many analysts are not professionals, but only Express their unsubstantiated opinion, and many analysts are employees of whales who control the market
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

Does this project have an official telegram channel or Twitter page?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:31:58 PM

Certainly be. I recommend you to take a closer look at the information provided on the project website.
https://twitter.com/PayizaExchange
https://t.me/joinchat/HehYPU02QZPvf4VCGHRiRQ
AdamNelson

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:07:12 AM

Certainly be. I recommend you to take a closer look at the information provided on the project website.
https://twitter.com/PayizaExchange
https://t.me/joinchat/HehYPU02QZPvf4VCGHRiRQ

It is very convenient to follow the news of the platform through the telegram channel, there is also an administrator, you can ask him certain questions, which is always online
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:34:46 AM

Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Users are very often themselves to blame for losing their money on exchanges. And to blame is not a bad or good level of protection of the exchange. Blame the users themselves.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:39:52 AM

Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Users are very often themselves to blame for losing their money on exchanges. And to blame is not a bad or good level of protection of the exchange. Blame the users themselves.
But security is also not top notch. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to rob people.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:15:41 AM

Scammers are one part of the problem. Another part is that people consider investing easy money and do not study either technology or industry or projects.
But we all know that this is not so. Investing is a complex business process. This is a huge array of information that you need to study almost every day.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

To do this, there must be a turnaround in the market. If the pressure of the “bears” on the crypto market and artificial lowering of the price of crypto assets does not stop, then new projects will be very difficult to develop.
Of course, to develop in a falling market is very difficult. This is all understand and know. On the other hand, the current market situation shows which of the projects is really strong and promising.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:10:49 PM

Scammers are one part of the problem. Another part is that people consider investing easy money and do not study either technology or industry or projects.
But we all know that this is not so. Investing is a complex business process. This is a huge array of information that you need to study almost every day.
I do not know any investor who would not be at a loss, it is always impossible to make a profit.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:13:27 PM

What is the user's fault if his account was hacked?
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:44:41 PM

I do not know any investor who would not be at a loss, it is always impossible to make a profit.

Only experienced investors can make profits in a falling market. Closer to the point than Payza Exchange is better than others?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:40:35 PM

When investing you must first of all rely on your own knowledge and personally acquired information. And do not listen to the advice of all the top bloggers.
AdamNelson

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:54:01 PM

When investing you must first of all rely on your own knowledge and personally acquired information. And do not listen to the advice of all the top bloggers.
Why do you think that top bloggers are wrong in their forecasts? It seems to me that everything depends on the situation.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:57:27 PM

But security is also not top notch. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to rob people.
After all, blockchain security is at the highest level, I don't think it's worth worrying about.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:28:41 PM

You are absolutely right. It is necessary and can be trusted information obtained only on their own. If someone advises you to buy something or to invest your money somewhere, it is almost certainly a scam. Although of course it happens and just people advise for sincere reasons.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:05:46 PM

I noticed that Payza exchange already has a lot of partners, how will It affect the future of the platform?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:07:17 PM

Why do you think that top bloggers are wrong in their forecasts? It seems to me that everything depends on the situation.

each blogger has his own opinion and very often they are very different from each other and what opinion to believe-it is very difficult to understand, so the conclusions should be done independently
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: