Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22103 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Before I believed in that, but now I doubt that Waves can replace ethereum. I imagine that way back 2017 each waves by this year was 0.001BTC almost and look at the price now, though it bounce high where last week if I am not mistaken it went down to 0.0005BTC and so far it was  0.0008BTC But still not enough to say to become the next one into ethereum.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

i personaly dont think that waves will beat the etherium coin soon.
But the time will tell us but in 2019 etherium will stay at top tree i guess.

regards
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I've seen how Waves Platform grow as I was there participated on them on ICO and continuously see some news about them, WE don't have to label them or any coins as New Ethereum cause their platform is different and we can't say what kind of projects they are planning or up to. Every coin has the possibility for an amazing future but those with potential have more advantages and I can say WAVES is one of them, I'm really hoping for their new ATH.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

No doubt waves are doing exceedingly well in recent days but it is difficult to say now waves will be the next Ethereum. I think still have to go to a long way to cross Ethereum. Waves need to show something more special if it wants to be as Ethereum in the market.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

Waves cannot and will not replace Ethereum, Ethereum has more potential and popularity than waves, the price that went up is temporary and soon it will go down.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

I'm not arguing the waves, of course, have a staff of a great team and their blockchain is very interesting and unique in their own way, but he will not be able to outperform Ethereum, ETH is a great blockchain, through which every day produces new coins, many say that the Ethereum dies, but while alive the concept of cryptocurrencies will live and Ethereum with it in its rightful second place. But that being said my opinion)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

not that easy, even though the waves in the last few days have experienced an increase of more than 100%, it doesn't mean that it will be the next ethereum. I think it's too early, and it takes a long time.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

not that easy, even though the waves in the last few days have experienced an increase of more than 100%, it doesn't mean that it will be the next ethereum. I think it's too early, and it takes a long time.
I'm also not sure about waves, it's too difficult to replace ethereum in the coinmarketcap. this is not only a matter of volume but the ethereum community grows very fast and large while waves have different movements and communities. if the increase in waves is considered a coup I think it's just the market saturation of ethereum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

I heard these rumors, there are some media that provide information that the waves will replace ethereum, but I'm sure it won't be possible because the waves still haven't received too much for payment.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

We are waiting for more projects on this blockchain. Everything is done very well. There is a chance that the waves will rise to the moon. Perhaps the bull will lead waves in the top 10 altcoins.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

I don't think so, one pump won't be enough for Waves, and to be clear with you Waves is not the only one that is going up, Ethereum is gladly going up as well, the market is not red anymore and Bitcoin is retaining itself back, and for Waves I don't think that it would be able to replace ETH, it won't back down that easily.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Waves had some really good development recently but saying it will replace Ethereum is a bit too much in my opinion, I am sure that there are projects based on waves coming every day but I didn't see anyone and that is coming from a bountyhunter so I see a lot of projects every day, there are newer coins that did better than Waves in the same field, I like Waves but saying that it will replace Ethereum is meh, to be honest.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Waves being a unique platform has got good development team and good circulation through different exchanges. In recent days the growth of waves was found bigger than other top listed cryptocurrencies. With this into consideration one cannot conclude that waves will take the place of ethereum.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

I saw the potential in Waves almost a year ago and I was an investor for that period. Due to the depressing market cycle, I lost faith in the project and sold just prior to the current spike and I regret it now.
I am doubtful about replacing Ethereum, but the Waves ecosystem is better than the overhyped NEO for sure.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

I do not think that the waves is the next Ethereum, because waves are too weak nowadays and there are too many points to work on. in my opinion even on the decreasing market the ethereum is a really strong competitor, and there is no coin that nowadays could replace it.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

I'm also not sure about waves, it's too difficult to replace ethereum in the coinmarketcap. this is not only a matter of volume but the ethereum community grows very fast and large while waves have different movements and communities. if the increase in waves is considered a coup I think it's just the market saturation of ethereum.
Ethereum will be solid in position 2 will not be replaced by waves because ethereum has smart contacts that can be used for other projects and many communities that use it.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

there are still many platforms that are better than waves and they still can't beat ethereum. then how is the wave capable ?, this is my question.
at the moment there seems to be no ico project that uses Platform Waves and I see very few tokens acting against Waves on the market. the point is it's very difficult for waves to be able to defeat ethereum.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

The problem is that Waves was developed by Russians. And that was made by a Russian man can not be a priori good. I know what I'm talking about, I live in Russia.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Waves - a new phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. And, as you know, the new is always treated with caution. I think that the wave has prospects for development. Time will tell whether this coin can replace ethereum.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

Waves will never replace Ethereum, they might have the same project but it is not the call to replace.
They can both work in the community and help the cryptocurrency. they will be working on this community together.
If you are referring about the ranking in CMC then that might happen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: