Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22108 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:29:55 PM

if waves want to take ethereum's position as the best altcoin then it won't happen anytime soon. ethereum still has a community that is so large that it is very unlikely that waves can outperform ethereum. it took so long and needed new innovations from developer Waves to be the best. ethereum will remain the best altcoin and have high capabilities in the world of digital currencies.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

Waves is a good cryptocurrency and has a good future too. Waves has a lot of good news,
And this news has a good effect on the course of the coin. But in my opinion it's too early to talk about replacing ETH which is the second largest altcoin in the world, but we also can't close the possibility that waves will replace ETH, we'll see for the next 2-5 years.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

In my opinion, Waves will be difficult to replace Ethereum. Ethereum is still better than waves, even though the waves appear to be increasing. Ethereum is an altcoin that has high trust from the public, and currently there are no altcoins that are more popular than Ethereum. Indeed, in any Cryptocurrency it can happen, but this opportunity is very small for waves, because there are still many better altcoins than waves that have the opportunity to replace Ethereum.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:52:11 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Waves is a coin constructor which has somehow similar characteristics like etherum so it makes peoples compare between etherum and waves. Price for waves is in a single digit(0-9) where as the price for etherum has reached 3 digits which itself shows the growth of Etherum. Also as compared, we can see etherum has a great market value as well as capitalization than waves so etherum is always going to stay more popular. Waves is newer than etherum which makes more peoples go towards etherum. Maybe waves will be the next etherum but Etherum can perhaps be next bitcoins.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:58:18 PM

in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

Wave is certainly a strong coin but what will replace the Ethereum I doubt it , but like investment wave is now well suited due to the fact that the coin bullish trend!
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:31:02 PM

Etherium is used everywhere, but the waves cannot boast of such success. Yes, for Eterium, these are not the best times, but this is temporary, for cryptocurrency, now are also not the best times, the whole market can be said to suffer from the crisis, but as we know, after each fall, there is an increase and along with the growth, the price for eterium will go up.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:42:57 PM

No, I don't believe it is, they are not a threat anymore because nothing has been changing on their platform it is still the same platform, although the transaction is fast the real thread to Ethereum are still Ripple, Eos or Cardano.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:06:20 PM

No, I don't think that will happen.
there are still many altcoins that have a good chance to replace ethereum rather than waves. I like waves but I doubt if I have to compare waves with ethereum. as you can see, many people here are more convinced of ethereum than waves.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:30:14 PM

i do not think that it will ever happen eth and it is very rooted and very performed, it has a great community, waves is getting good results but it will only be one of the other eth competitors together with eos and neo

space available pm me if interested
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

Until now i dont think waves will replace Ethereum.

In coinmarketcap ranking? no they are very far from each other and it will not come that way for 10 years.
In exhcange? they are different platform, they should not replace each other but do help and combine for better.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:40:10 PM

No, I don't believe it is, they are not a threat anymore because nothing has been changing on their platform it is still the same platform, although the transaction is fast the real thread to Ethereum are still Ripple, Eos or Cardano.
it was only good growth because Waves coins were good to buy so they went up high but to replace Ethereum I thought it was still very far away.
and compared to waves, I am more convinced that EOS which has the greatest potential to be equal can even replace ETH.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 04:47:45 PM

I bought a few WAVES coins for this reason but I do not hold the belief that it will surpass Ethereum. But will the value go of WAVES go up? Most definitely and this is why I stocked some in my portfolio

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:55:45 PM

This is so, Waves is really a promising coin with a very good team, so it is possible that it will be able to replace Ethereum!
No, i don't think WAVES can replace Ethereum but it's promising coin and effective decentralized platform. You just imagine one thing if waves replace ethereum that means it will be top 2 ranking coin logically how it possible man. It's so difficult to over take Ethereum.
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:17:45 PM

Ethereum is the second god of cryptocurrency. Few days waves price is growing. So it does not mean that waves are better than Ethereum. Eth is not compared with Waves. Maximum crypto based on eth and btc. Otherwise, waves based crypto not good place in the market. So, we say Ethereum is better than Waves.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:24:40 PM

in this time it be possible because the ethereum will not been in the good stage as we expected so if waves doing perform well then the chance definitely that to beat the price of ethereum very easily

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:25:05 PM

ethereum will very comfortable when comparative to waves because it was being in this field more strongly nowadays so it cannot be possible to beat ethereum very easily and it takes a lots of time so my opinion is today situation is suitable for ethereum more than waves.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:31:27 PM

It is still very early to believe that it will replace, but certainly it shown consistent growth over recent months, different platform, fast transaction, but it still has a very long road if it has to overcome ethereum.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

This year I think the waves will make a very nice rise. definite future in beautiful places, but I do not think it will count in the same place. We're gonna have a nice year.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:37:17 PM

This year I think the waves will make a very nice rise. definite future in beautiful places, but I do not think it will count in the same place. We're gonna have a nice year.

If waves can give some good return this year it will the best thing to happen for the people who has it. But does not seems that it can even reach anywhere near to ETH as ETH has a long way to go now in demand and also in price.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:46:15 PM

Waves is surely a good project and has a great team but do not expect it to replace Ethereum. There are plenty of bigger candidates for that such as EOS or Cardano, just to name two. In any case, Ethereum is not going to fade any time soon despite all the competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: