Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22103 times)
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:50:00 PM

Well, i don't think that's going to happen anytime soon because as we can see, Ethereum continues to give a good stance against other alternate cryptocurrencies in the market. Due to market fluctuation, it went down and trailed by Ripple but now, it reclaims its spot once again. As to waves, the gap between these two general altcoins is clearly big enough and clear to say that it's unlikely to happen.
Well, not only Ethereum is now falling but wave as well , I doubt that I can replace the Ethereum now and in the future , Ethereum has already taken its place and hardly someone will slip !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:22:11 PM

Well, i don't think that's going to happen anytime soon because as we can see, Ethereum continues to give a good stance against other alternate cryptocurrencies in the market. Due to market fluctuation, it went down and trailed by Ripple but now, it reclaims its spot once again. As to waves, the gap between these two general altcoins is clearly big enough and clear to say that it's unlikely to happen.
Well, not only Ethereum is now falling but wave as well , I doubt that I can replace the Ethereum now and in the future , Ethereum has already taken its place and hardly someone will slip !
Everything is falling  as bitcoin got dumped once again, this is just another way to hyped another project as we see that this coins  have their
respective supporters, a lots of things that needed to consider while comparing this two coins, ETH still have its position after ripple got hyped
and overtake, now if waves wants to settle that also, offering something unique and very much useful while the market is down maybe can lift
the interest up for waves platform.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:35:00 PM

I think it's very difficult for waves to replace ethereum. even if the platform waves are perfect though. ethereum has uses that still believe in the platform so we will never see waves replace ethereum. more realistic if waves can compete with eos, stellar or NEO. these three projects are dapps that compete to seize the place of ethereum. if waves can defeat one of them maybe waves in the future have the opportunity to compete.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:40:30 PM

waves is one of top altcoins, but top coins like waves still need work hard to reach ethereum, ethereum still best altcoins with largest volume transaction now, need long time for waves replace ethereum as top altcoins

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:44:04 PM

I think it will be very difficult to replace ETh for the next few months to call eth to be number 2 on the coinmarket with its trust ... it takes a lot of effort if WAVES wants to replace ETH .... starting from news, security systems, and communities best ... so maybe in the next 2 or 3 years maybe you can replace ETH ... who knows !!!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:48:55 PM

I think it's very difficult for waves to replace ethereum. even if the platform waves are perfect though. ethereum has uses that still believe in the platform so we will never see waves replace ethereum. more realistic if waves can compete with eos, stellar or NEO. these three projects are dapps that compete to seize the place of ethereum. if waves can defeat one of them maybe waves in the future have the opportunity to compete.
I aggre with it, too fast for replacing ethereum, while competing with the eos and neo platforms, waves still not standing firmly. Compared to the waves, ethereum classic is far superior, even though he's not so famous. What I see is waves need to reach more enthusiasts so that the platform is more active.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:20:18 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Attention to movement in each coin, they always move neatly and follow each other. If one is down, almost all of the coins are down. Could it be that with this condition they would kill each other? I think it's impossible. They are bound together.

These coins are not related to each other. Waves is now very expensive. Ethereum is relatively cheap in price. There is no price connection.
If it's not interrelated, why does the coin price go down simultaneously? I see the coin movement chart almost 80% the same. This indicates that coin prices are interrelated. But this is just my assumption. Is all the price of the coin determined based on the price of Bitcoin, and the Exchange rate based on USDT.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:24:03 PM

For the Waves to become the next Ethereum, they must first get into their blockchain network at least a hundred different projects that would agree to release their tokens based on the Waves.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:30:01 PM

Ethereum is a very strong coin in the cryptocurrency market, and it is also very popular among market players.
And if there is a demand for a coin, then it will always have a good price.
I do not think that the Waves will be able to replace Ethereum so quickly, at least not in 2019.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:42:44 PM

and my believe is Moac will replace both. They already have a dual-layer tech with PoS and PoW which we've been waiting on from Ethereum to implement...
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:48:31 PM

I think if Waves would make a good PR promotion campaign , like Stellar, it could replace eth.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:57:59 PM

I think that waves will never surpass eth, eth is a giant with countless projects created on it and it has the advantage of being super easy to use(create a crowd sale etc) with low fees.

maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 12:23:30 AM

to beat the price and market cap, I think it's still far from waves. but as a smart contract, I think waves can catch up to that, because lately the etherum is looking a bit chaotic.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:19:48 AM

It is still difficult for waves to replace ethereum, ethereum is currently not significantly increasing but this coin is still on the waves, if waves can replace ethereum it will certainly take a long time, we don't know what will happen in the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:25:26 AM

Impossible wave could replace ethereum because many thing about ethereum have stronger than wave and always use by ico as payment platform last than two years, wave have lower price than ethereum and it could be why wave could replace eth.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 03:26:51 AM

There is an old saying that, learn to distinguish between the value of product and price you pay, waves is kinda overrated and no it's not going to replace ethereum.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:48:58 AM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Not just this time this kind of assumption was made, because previously many similar assumptions had emerged in various media and social networks including bitcointalk.org, obviously WAVES could never defeat the king of altcoin namely ETHEREUM. Nevertheless, WAVES still has considerable potential, so it still deserves to be included in our portfolio.

Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:06:48 AM

maybe in the future, for now I think it's not yet time to replace ethereum because we know that ethereum has a good market capitalization and many platforms are used by the ico project so it's too early to talk about wave comparison with ethereum.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:08:24 AM

The development of ethereum until now is still quite good and for the waves is still quite far if indeed he wants to make a change or want to rival ethereum. Because currently eth still remains the main

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
campusnet

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:13:39 AM

The development of ethereum until now is still quite good and for the waves is still quite far if indeed he wants to make a change or want to rival ethereum. Because currently eth still remains the main
I think this market is full of competition. many altcoins that people say are rivals of ethereum or bitcoin. some say xrp will be a rival of ethereum. now waves want to compete with etheruem. we have to look at the market now, where demand from ethereum is greater than waves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: