Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22098 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:05:09 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

I can not look into the distant future, there can be anything, but in the near future this will not happen and Ethereum will continue to confidently take its place and the status of the king of altcoins will not lose

This doesn't need to be considered because Bitcoin will still be the first and if Bitcoin becomes the first then other coins can only follow the storyline of Bitcoin. if Bitcoin rises then other types of Altcoin will experience the same thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:06:05 PM

Waves had a good start but then they fell short.  I do not know, I am one of those who likes their plan but then as time goes by, they become Idle, not much of news or if there is, it doesn't make any noise the same way when it was starting.  There is always a possibility of one token replacing the other token but then, in this case, I do not think Waves will replace ETH since there are other tokens that is more promising platform than Waves to replace ETH.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:27:38 PM

For me, too, for some reason, it seems that Waves will not fight ethereum. He is still very weak for this. Maybe later in the future when his team tries to push it, then anything is possible.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

If ico is no longer able to be trusted and will be replaced, of course it is not impossible that ethereum prices will also decline due to also investors may switch to others that provide benefits for them.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:35:20 PM

I don't know why I do not like waves. It just doesn't cut it for me. I guess I have to start looking into it more before I miss potential project. Lol
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:35:28 PM

For me, too, for some reason, it seems that Waves will not fight ethereum. It is still very weak for this. Maybe later in the future when its team tries to push it, then anything is possible.
Wave still has no power to compare with ETH. Because the tokens created in the ETH are much more serious projects. But if we look at the wave, we can see the opposite. Even a few weeks ago, in a wave based project I lost small amount of money because of scam.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:40:43 PM

in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

Lol, no Smiley
In crypto is normal to have some spikes of even over 100% but this will be usually followed by an important dump.

Most of ICOs are still based on erc20 platform and until this will not change I don't see waves or any other coin to replace ETH.

It is weird to read here that still, people think that Waves can replace the king of altcoins, Ethereum. ETH is a special cryptocurrency, and millions of people prefer it. No one crypto can be compared with Ethereum.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:53:08 PM

It is weird to read here that still, people think that Waves can replace the king of altcoins, Ethereum. ETH is a special cryptocurrency, and millions of people prefer it. No one crypto can be compared with Ethereum.
Anyway waves also too fast to be able to take over the position of the ethereum. consideration of what people can say that? the price? I think not. the market? I think the ethereum has also a bigger market. the volume of trade? I guess no one is doubting etheruem.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:49:33 AM

Despite all the innovations and improvements, Waves will not be able to catch up with Ethereum for at least another 10 years. Ethereum is also constantly improving and complemented, work on it does not stand still. I think Waves will become the basis for Blockchain developments in Russia and the CIS countries.

steveabrahams

Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:53:23 AM

Despite all the innovations and improvements, Waves will not be able to catch up with Ethereum for at least another 10 years. Ethereum is also constantly improving and complemented, work on it does not stand still. I think Waves will become the basis for Blockchain developments in Russia and the CIS countries.
100% true, ethereum still on top and i'm very sure most of crypto users are using ethereum and erc-20 tokens ethereum. Only some people that use waves platform for their tokens. Waves have a good price though but it's still hard to replace ethereum, really really far to replace ethereum.
cepot9

Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:35:02 AM

This is not right to see from the current conditions that waves are still not able to be equal to ethereum, especially if they compete with them, although now the ethereum conditions are not good but this is a tight competitor for several other altcoins. it will take the next 1 to 2 years for waves and other altcoins to be equal to ethereum, and even if ethereum does not progress and remains like this then their position will be threatened
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:07:08 AM

It will be too soon to conclude that WAVES will replace ETH because ETH is standing on WAVES on the coinmarketcap. Also, ETH is used extensively in ICO campaigns and now IEO. This is very difficult for WAVES to pass ETH. Therefore the attraction of ETH is very large.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:41:40 AM

no idont think so waves can replace ethereum, ethereum with smartcontract is usefull everywhere, even BNB with dex platform still impossibble replace ethereum
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:07:04 AM

well, until now this hasn't happened
so I guess ethereum won't be shaken by any alt including waves.
a few months ago the ripples followed to become top number two, and now eth is steady again in its second position in the marketcap. so I think eth's chances are bigger than waves
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:44:54 AM

Waves is a good project. Once this coin gave me a good salary. But at the moment I do not believe in the fact that the waves can ever become a full-fledged competitor for Ethereum.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:12:43 PM

Waves is a good project. Once this coin gave me a good salary. But at the moment I do not believe in the fact that the waves can ever become a full-fledged competitor for Ethereum.
Maybe op is trying to over rate waves among the smart contracts projects. Ethereum that has be existing for long and have be adopted by so many projects will just be overtakes by waves that we don't see any things different between it and other smart contracts projects. I do even prefer neo to waves.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

no idont think so waves can replace ethereum, ethereum with smartcontract is usefull everywhere, even BNB with dex platform still impossibble replace ethereum
- Sure, I still don't think of any reason for waves to replace ethereum because since the beginning, eth has been stronger and more developed than waves, agree that a breakthrough can compensate for the distance that eth creates but we can observe and analyze the market information, the wave is probably growing over time but the breakthrough is too little while the eth is still very regular, every year there is always a certain breakthrough. The speed and usefulness of eth still surpassed waves over the years, the waves have no chance to compete with ethereum

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Ipwich

Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:20:29 PM

It has to stay at top 10 first, waves is currently rank at no. 31 now, so it can be seen that is has dropped.
Waves has potential to grow but I don't see it having a chance to replace ETH even 10 years from now, that's what I think only but we can never tell.
In case it will happen although unlikely, I would still be happy as I am also holding this coin, and I intend to hold longer.

STUDENTCOIN