Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22101 times)
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

Waves is not a bad project but the time so far showed us that it will never replace Ethereum.

I can't say it is impossible because we are in a very interesting market but it is very near to impossible.

There is no need for this replacement, therefore it will never happen. Waves is a cool platform, but Ethereum has gained more popularity so that, it will be in better demand than Waves. ETH price must start growing soon.

in fact, the essence that ethereum has been known to the public by offering useful technological uses of the platform they have developed can make many believers invest, so it has a large community volume and is indeed true for other coins to never occur. now what we want is only an increase in ethereum prices can happen soon because that's what we've been waiting for all this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:49:51 PM

I think it's very doubtful, it's very difficult for waves to be able to replace ethereum. If we see wavesplatform, there are still many bugs there, lots of new tokens, the price is high, but it can't be sold, I think it's a trap
Correct! There are still a lot of improvements needed for waves platform. Another reason why waves won't be able to beat Ethereum in terms of token creation platform is that Waves has no big influencer such as Vitalik Buterin (even Vitalik does nothing recently).
Of course, Vitalik Buterin is an important person in the Ethereum team, but there are quite a few professionals who work on the future Ethereum.  What is happening today, already clearly indicates that the waves will never be able to catch up with ethereum.  Before the waves can rise higher, they will have to fight other rivals who are far below ethereum.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:07:32 PM

Waves take their shot and failed. I don't think, there is any chance that can replace ethereum.

There are newer and more hyped blockchains also.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:10:02 AM

Waves take their shot and failed. I don't think, there is any chance that can replace ethereum.

and also they keep adding things that make their community confused like the recent waves keeper. Most developers are focused for user friendly and simple features but waves are not doing it and slowly losing some of its users.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:24:23 AM

and also they keep adding things that make their community confused like the recent waves keeper. Most developers are focused for user friendly and simple features but waves are not doing it and slowly losing some of its users.

You said it right, waves are suppose to holding a better price now if they keep it simple.
During the last bull run, most of the projects using the Waves platform cannot compete with ETH, most of them are losing volume because they
don't have a decent volume at the start, their exchange is not so user friendly, unlike ED that time.

Well, we can still give a chance because they still have some big investments supporting them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:57:41 AM

there are a lot of gaps between them. the wave is just an imitator. Ether has always been the most popular ICO platform. it is difficult for waves to surpass it, in the short term.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

In fact, it has not more than doubled. however, it has a very pragmatic team. they are strong. Its value will exceed ether, for investors. ETH is already the second largest coin. Its upside is limited.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:03:37 PM

Waves are a great project, but they still haven't shown anything that will make them a true rival to Ethereum. Only a few projects are based on Waves, and very few people use the Waves blockchain.
So I don't think Waves will be the Ethereum killer, I think there's a greater chance that EOS or BNB will surpass Ethereum first.

impossible.

sasha and his team doesnt work for a while. they are watching only.
not waves but bnb will replace etheum in long term.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:28:47 PM

Waves are a great project, but they still haven't shown anything that will make them a true rival to Ethereum. Only a few projects are based on Waves, and very few people use the Waves blockchain.
So I don't think Waves will be the Ethereum killer, I think there's a greater chance that EOS or BNB will surpass Ethereum first.

Red market certainly has an impact on Waves, I'm sure that someday Waves can enter top 10, the thing to do is to immediately add more coins and tokens even though it is based on ethereum or EOS.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:29:20 PM

impossible.

sasha and his team doesnt work for a while. they are watching only.
not waves but bnb will replace etheum in long term.
To make it even clearer, let's prove whether your words are true that in the future the bnb will replace ethereum. I think this is quite interesting for us to look forward to but in my opinion it is very difficult to replace Ethhereum

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1383

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:40:22 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

A year has passed and waves has not been replaced ethereum, I disagree with this because ethereum is the second largest coin in the market, Waves did not race the ethereum coin at the market value and price before and did not compete with it, waves is also in the 35th position now at coinmarketcap, The Waves project is a good project but it has not reached a quarter of the popularity of ethereum and its daily uses, This year, too, I think it is not the year for the Waves, Maybe after a few years we find waves in a competition for the top ten positions in the market, but to replace ethereum, which I did not believe.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:01:22 PM

in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

A year has passed and waves has not been replaced ethereum, I disagree with this because ethereum is the second largest coin in the market, Waves did not race the ethereum coin at the market value and price before and did not compete with it, waves is also in the 35th position now at coinmarketcap, The Waves project is a good project but it has not reached a quarter of the popularity of ethereum and its daily uses, This year, too, I think it is not the year for the Waves, Maybe after a few years we find waves in a competition for the top ten positions in the market, but to replace ethereum, which I did not believe.

I think Waves is too slow to keep up with the latest developments, it's hard to beat ethereum for the foreseeable future, hundreds of tokens and projects based on ethereum certainly make ethereum's future better and brighter.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:17:34 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 06:46:50 AM by hungsanh2512

Of course, Waves cannot replace Ethereum because ETH is ranked on WAVES quite far. Besides, the capitalization and value of ETH are much larger than WAVES. On the other hand, ETH is more popular than the WAVES. Therefore WAVES cannot replace ETH.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:51:51 PM

I'm assuming that Waves won't be able to overtake Ethereum in the future either. I also think both projects are very good and I myself use both platforms, but only few people know Waves, but almost everyone who knows Bitcoin knows Ethereum. All the ICO projects on Ethereum have made him much better known than Waves and he is therefore far ahead. So it will be very difficult for Waves in the future to regain this advantage.  Smiley
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:19:11 PM

i did not see signs of it. Ether created a smart contract. It is the basis of altcoins. It has formed a huge ecosystem. Waves is an excellent project. But its influence is limited. It can't go beyond ether

Even if Waves would not have these drawbacks it could not replace Ethereum. People are ready to invest in ETH as there is a psychological factor here: this cryptocurrency is too popular to choose another altcoin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:27:24 AM

I'm assuming that Waves won't be able to overtake Ethereum in the future either. I also think both projects are very good and I myself use both platforms, but only few people know Waves, but almost everyone who knows Bitcoin knows Ethereum. All the ICO projects on Ethereum have made him much better known than Waves and he is therefore far ahead. So it will be very difficult for Waves in the future to regain this advantage.  Smiley
Agreed, waves will not replace ethereum in the future either. Well, both waves and ethereum are good projects but people mostly use ethereum and the popularity of waves is not big like ethereum. I hope waves can keep develop and upgrade become better so some projects can use waves platform.T
Adrianrekt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:53:13 AM

I dont know thats possible mate. I wish it though , waves is a top project. Sadly its generated coins are mostly scams. Well ethereum's aswell i guess .
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:38:31 AM

I dont know thats possible mate. I wish it though , waves is a top project. Sadly its generated coins are mostly scams. Well ethereum's aswell i guess .
What you say is true that ethereum and waves produce the same number of coins that commit fraud, but ethereum with its smartcontract produces more new and popular coins than waves, so I am very unsure if waves can replace ethereum

Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:41:56 AM

What you say is true that ethereum and waves produce the same number of coins that commit fraud, but ethereum with its smartcontract produces more new and popular coins than waves, so I am very unsure if waves can replace ethereum

Hundreds of smart contracts make the use of ethereum will continue to increase, this is what makes anyone always make ethereum for long-term investment.

Thank you
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:39:06 AM

The platform from the waves I observed cannot be able to compete with ethereum and I see that later ethereum will still remain in the top position in the development of the blockchain and until now it is still the main preference of the projeck developers to use the platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: