Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22107 times)
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:32:00 PM

this is the big bullshit until today, waves can't never replace ethereum place since ethereum populr few year ago just one-sided claims from waves developer, as we know few month ago waves price are down so deeply and touched 1 satoshi in Binance exchange after Bitcoincash war.

moreover in the next year ethereum want launching Ethereum 2.0 waves platform getting further behind from ethereum

I am almost oblivious of the waves blockchain at the moment. The last time I traded a token on waves platform was in 2018. Waves do not have a versed community nor strong developmental milestones, I wonder how it will be better than Ethereum which is actually the biggest coin after Bitcoin and keeps maintaining its position because of its strong foundation and architecture

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:54:12 AM

The struggle of waves for 2 years has shown that the solid ethereum is not easy for them to pursue. and also the results of the project waves in the cryptocurrency community are less so in interest because many fail and only become junk in the wallet.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:42:05 AM

The struggle of waves for 2 years has shown that the solid ethereum is not easy for them to pursue. and also the results of the project waves in the cryptocurrency community are less so in interest because many fail and only become junk in the wallet.
The Wave team is of course very inferior to the Ethereum team. I think that here you do not even need to compare these two coins. It's just that these coins have a different weight category.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:22:30 AM

this is true, thats why there is no way waves will be replace eth since there are much more shitty tokens created in waves platform than in eth contract token and way to easy to create in waves platform more of the token in waves has no value.
NadirCemilov

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:41:57 AM

Waves has a very good output and has a nice team, as well as the token creation process is very easy. But I think that no one can destroy the throne of both Bitcoin and Ethereum, as long as they are both legendary in their own field and first, they will not be destroyed.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:56:33 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Almost a year now since you posted this but yet never that Wavs get even closer to ethereum price so I think this is a false alarm lol

The only currency that got close to ethereum is Bitcoin cash in which taken the number 2 position from ethereum 3x and Ripple who did multiple exchange position in rank 2 as well

So maybe waves supporter feels failure for now but I believe in waves long term holding because this is one of the most promising crypto

yeah ,,
the OP predicted if waves will replace ethereum, but look like this is only a big dream from waves believer
but, i hope waves rank will grow higher, at least become the TOP 20 coin at coinmarketcap next year
regards
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

this is true, thats why there is no way waves will be replace eth since there are much more shitty tokens created in waves platform than in eth contract token and way to easy to create in waves platform more of the token in waves has no value.
yes, altcoin is very much, even every day we can see there are new projects with new coins that offer investment and fresh projects. it makes investment choices divided into many and is not focused on bitcoin and ETH alone.
the market conditions of the waves are not very good, although we hear of updates that are made but the trade has no major impact.
the use of platform networks is also greater than ethereum than waves, it makes us very sure, it will be difficult for waves to do that.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

Waves has done well in the development section, but for some reason it has badly disappointed its community when it comes to price!

Just look at the price these days. It's a 2016 project which has dumped to 10K sats, from its ICO price of 38K sats! Which other strong 2016 project would you say that about?  Cry

I hope the price follows the amount of development and it makes the progress it deserves someday...
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:16:34 PM

Waves have zero chance for replacing Ethereum because it has a small userbase, small developer team unlike Ethereum. Waves market capitalization is relatively small compared to Ethereum. When it comes to trading volume, Ethereum double Waves 30 times over.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:56:32 PM

Waves have zero chance for replacing Ethereum because it has a small userbase, small developer team unlike Ethereum. Waves market capitalization is relatively small compared to Ethereum. When it comes to trading volume, Ethereum double Waves 30 times over.
small user base and easy to create a token as long as you have atleast 1 waves you can start to make waves contract token .
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:29:02 PM

At this point it should be clear that the waves is never going to replace ethereum, the question is if waves is ever going to grow up big enough to become a challenger to ethereum? And at this point it is really difficult for me to say that it will, despite the weakness that ethereum is showing right now it is still many times bigger than waves and when I take into account all the developments that will come for ethereum I do not see waves challenging ethereum.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:37:07 PM

i dont think that anything can replace ethereum
but yea i believe in the future of Waves
they will have a big user base and use cases
a solid project
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:04:34 PM

I know this thread has been discussed better enough but still I didn't not stamped the impression with my thoughts Grin
Waves is in out of box discussion many cryptocurrencies are available but nothing is still hasn't reached the ethereum level. I am not sure any coin will goes to that level in dream also. Let's see...

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:34:34 PM

New Waves roulette is so nice  Grin

https://www.waves-roulette.com/

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:05:27 AM

When you see a project that most of the things it does is to copy and paste other projects ideas  and can't even do it better. Waves is not in the class of EOS and TRON not to talk of Ethereum, check the two chains and look at what is happening on both, most of the DEFI projects in the space are on Ethereum this is a big deal, how many are using Waves? NONE

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:05:26 AM

To say that I like Waves is a huge understatement Grin I adore this coin and their project since my first days in crypto till this moment. I strongly believe in Waves and hold them. Will it replace Ethereum? Not now and not in near future. But, it is the only coin I believe could ever replace ethereum.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:14:16 AM

I know this thread has been discussed better enough but still I didn't not stamped the impression with my thoughts Grin
Waves is in out of box discussion many cryptocurrencies are available but nothing is still hasn't reached the ethereum level. I am not sure any coin will goes to that level in dream also. Let's see...
Of course, the Waves will not catch up with Ethereum on the development and scaling of the network. But for part of the cryptocurrency market segment, Waves will continue to fight. I think soon the Waves will be already more expensive than $ 1, today they have grown in price by 4%.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:23:07 PM

Waves replace Ethereum = "Fantasy"

I don't see a possibility in the future.

snip...
Of course, the Waves will not catch up with Ethereum on the development and scaling of the network. But for part of the cryptocurrency market segment, Waves will continue to fight. I think soon the Waves will be already more expensive than $ 1, today they have grown in price by 4%.
Waves is not an opponent of Ethereum, Waves developers have not developed their products, so investors are less interested.  Waves are currently ranked 54, far below EOS and TRON.  Waves are currently less in demand, unlike in 2017.  I see the future of Waves is not so good.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 08:10:00 PM

I have read a lot that ETH will replace not only the waves, but also BNB, EOS, TRX, etc., but in fact there is no project that would be better than ETH in all the parameters

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 08:13:56 PM

Over the past year, the Waves have not shown any good result, which can form the basis for considering the Waves as a direct competitor to ethereum.  To date, there are no prerequisites to expect such a development.  And if we talk about Ethereum, then after the latest updates, the transaction speed has dramatically increased, and the fact that Ethereum will be used as a means of payment using the trade platform is also important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: