Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin  (Read 10889 times)
HePerdutTotsElsEstalvis (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

I think this is the wrong view. The Biosafety Clearing-House has no ability to go beyond Bitcoin. This is impossible. I am still a big fan of Bitcoin. I don't think Bitcoin cash will surpass Bitcoin, and capitalists won't look at Bitcoin cash.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Your view on crypto is very detailed, but I am a little awkward now when there are concerns that arise from your mind, everyone seeing crypto is the future. but why they still care about the crypto market which continues to weaken.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

This will be extremely difficult. Bitcoin Cash still has a long way to go before it can actually be compared to bitcoin. It still has to cover a lot of areas and become widely used as Bitcoin is currently doing and then it has to be readily available and Sustainable before it can attain the status of Bitcoin. Several people find bitcoin more important than bitcoin cash. That perception equally has to change. For now, Bitcoin will remain king for the foreseeable future.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Postulations like this are mere assumptions. Saying BCH will replace BTC is like saying the pace setter is going to be flushed out subsequently. Well, based on development, BCH is really doing great, that's a fact. But normally I don't believe in price speculations, let the market decide.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

if you are worried about bitcoin then you don't go to bitcoin but you can go to another place,
because no one forces you to believe in bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

Come on are you serious?

Bitcoin cash and other altcoins won't replace bitcoin at least for now. Maybe after 50 - 100 years, I guess its plausible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
Bitcoin cash is just like other coins that they keep on telling that has the capability to replace Bitcoin in the future but again I keep on always saying that dreams will never come true because of whatever movement on the value of Bitcoin, there is always a connection of altcoins.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

I think not. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and it can't be replace. The dev can always improve what is due for improvement on this crypto. Bitcoincash has just crashed and it just proved that there is not much support on it.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

There are a lot of technological coins on the market, but so far none of them has been able to shift Bitcoin from the first place. I am sure that Bitcoin Cash is also not under force, especially in such a short period of time.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Merited by Betwrong (1)

If it is even possible, bcash is a completely unreliable replacement for bitcoin and the recent events - the war of forks and the BCH price collapse, is a clear confirmation to that. You think that Bitcoin cash is more scalable and this is a prerequisite for its future success and domination, but by this indicator there are a lot of coins far ahead BCH, and you cannot see them even in the top 50. So, it is absolutely not the reason or the key to success, to replace the first coin. Bitcoin is valuable and dominant because it is the most decentralized, uncontrollable, most reliable and most famous coin to date.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks,

you really need to educate yourself and also stop reading BCASH advertisement and start thinking yourself.
first of all it doesn't have 8 MB blocks, it has 32 MB blocks and out of that only about 0.01 MB is ever used!!!

secondly having bigger blocks is not an improvement it is a weakness!

if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

with bitcoin you can send transactions immediately with 0.0001 satoshi ($0.0000000038) fees that don't take more than a couple of seconds to reach their target and be finalized. imagine a dice game where instead of depositing money in the gambling site you use your wallet and send irreversible transctions instantly and without a limit and no fees.
it is called lightning network.

with BCASH you have to pay 300 satoshi ($0.0006) and you have to wait from 10 min to 1 hour for your transaction to be confirmed. not to mention that it is centralized and since 90% of the nodes and the hashing power is controlled your fate is fully in their control.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

He will never replace BTC, Bitcoin is the foundation, the immutable part of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin cash only does manipulating the price.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

just look at Bitcoin cash and you will see that it will never even come close to original bitcoin. earlier it had some chances but after the fork it has no chances.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Adrianaaa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

i think it is not going to happen because bitcoin have a large investors in it and it is most trustworthy coin to invest.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

"Improved version" LOL, don't you know that bitcoin is also being developed furthermore? there's lightning network that make bitcoin fee down to almost zero. sideblockchain and many more. Can't say bitcoincash is improved version of bitcoin will majority of coin were hold by the founders lol.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

In my perception, i thibk this is possible however not for now or in couple of years. Because their price discrepancy is way too far. Bitcoin is so valuable and not comparable to any coin right now.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I don't think bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. Not at this time yet or even 1 - 2 years more. Bitcoin has many followers and supporters and even bitcash has found more supporters, it cannot surpass the solidity of bitcoin's supporters and followers.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin. It is really wrong guess. Bitcoin Cash is the hardfork of Bitcoin. Why you think so? To beat Bitcoin, BCH will need to develop popularity like Bitcoin and trading volume, regular development. Will it possible for BCH?
cryptomax217

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

conservative bitcoin holders will always stay. there will be few who might be swayed but bitcoin is bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: