Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin  (Read 10902 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:58:49 PM

Considering the present situation of things, bch is not having what it takes to replace btc.
Most times I try to see what is happening on marketcap and I discovered that he rate at which bch is falling, there is every tendency it loses its position for a coin or coins that are coming after it.
Even if the developer of BCH had said it would replace bitcoin, I am sure he was only trying to give some encouragement.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:54:47 AM

Oh my friend. This is actually can be consider as a myth. Just right at the beginning there were many of your same kind have been keep on talking with the same words but fail to make it real. I admire bitcoincash but let it work not beyond on its capacity.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:47:02 AM

I think this is very difficult for bitcoincash to replace bitcoin, as the king of crypto, of course bitcoin is difficult to replace, even when bitcoin goes down, it is still the top, because I believe that a good and strong coin is certainly hard to beat even though the development of bitcoincash itself also good

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:11:48 AM

I think this is very difficult for bitcoincash to replace bitcoin, as the king of crypto, of course bitcoin is difficult to replace, even when bitcoin goes down, it is still the top, because I believe that a good and strong coin is certainly hard to beat even though the development of bitcoincash itself also good
This is another garbage thread to shilling bitcoin cash. It much better for you tell em all bitcoin cash team to win the fight against bitcoin SV. BCH has no future and it's complete a garbage coin that created by the people that wanna to take the benefits for themselves.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:18:01 AM

So far I don't think that BCH will replace bitcoin. What I know is that BCH is the same altcoin as others, and this will still be an altcoin. The bitcoin community will continue to be strong despite many strikes from any party.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

So far I don't think that BCH will replace bitcoin. What I know is that BCH is the same altcoin as others, and this will still be an altcoin. The bitcoin community will continue to be strong despite many strikes from any party.
It won't replace bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the real bitcoin and no matter what the BCH team/devs will advertise and misinform the people of telling BCH is the real bitcoin, they will not be able to replace the real bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only bitcoin that people should recognize as the major and leader of this market.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:22:38 AM

I completely disagree with this, in my opinion, no one can replace Bitcoin for a very long time!
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:24:10 AM

Bitcoin cash has the name of Bitcoin, it doesn't mean the coin can defeat Bitcoin in any race. Bitcoin is the king, replacing Bitcoin with any other coin is just a joke. Even ETH can never defeat Bitcoin in this race, Bitcoin has the Number one stability from long time!
Yes you are right, only bullshit that says that BCH can defeat BTC, so far Bitcoin is ranked first with the biggest capitalization of all Altcoin, so it's very difficult to beat Bitcoin.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:27:14 AM

no, even bitcoin cash can sink further because it tries to do its own hardfork and separate from its parent. we'll see, but I think the possibility of bitcoin cash beating bitcoin is very small.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:01:07 AM

I think this is an unlikely scenario that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin. Although, if community Bitcoincash will develops and the demand for this coin is higher than bitcoin, I do not exclude this option.

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:42:22 AM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
I understand that. The technology of BTC is really getting obsolete and it hasn't improved yet. But this is a decentralized market and it is for everyone in the world. The whales still respect BTC and still want to keep its price at the best level. and traders like us always need to find good altcoins for better trading and investment. That is the rule of the market and it will not change.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:48:31 AM

I don't think Bitcoin Cash is going to replace Bitcoin. It just follows the price of Bitcoin. Everyone hope to make the coin which could one day replace Bitcoin, but it won't happen.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

i also believe that bitcoin cash will replace btc but not so soon but only when btc will not be more mineable
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:58:05 AM

I highly doubt the success of Bitcoin Cash. In my opinion, this coin has a very ambiguous leadership that is capable of harming the reputation of BCH. Although technologically, you're right, it's superior to Bitcoin. But do not forget that Bitcoin has a fantastic popularity and reputation, and in addition its market share and capitalization are credible by ordinary users and large investors. I think that in the next 5 years Bitcoin will still remain in the first place.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:02:55 AM

BTC is still on layer 1 bro, give it some time.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

I don't think Bitcoin Cash is going to replace Bitcoin. It just follows the price of Bitcoin. Everyone hope to make the coin which could one day replace Bitcoin, but it won't happen.

Not everyone, many people hope that their favorite coin will replace Bitcoin one day. Favorite coin is the one they have more than other coins.
I belong in group that believe in crypto future with Bitcoin on the top like always.
   Some Bitcoin forks will survive, but most of them will just disappear I think, there are too many of them. All forks will stay behind Bitcoin, if
something replace Bitcoin it will be something new.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:08:53 AM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
I'm just wondering he did not get a negative trust from a dt member for such an idea  Grin. This is the Bitcointalkforum and not BitcoinCashtalkforum. Do you see the diffrence? There is only one true Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is not that true Bitcoin. BitcoinCash simply can´t be the true Bitcoin because it was created by two people and that´s why is not decentralized.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:12:55 AM

There are many reasons to be anxious and worried, I also know that many like to have a head full of negative thoughts but I think that with regard to the problem you have posed you can stay calm for at least another 50 years.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:16:30 AM

i also believe that bitcoin cash will replace btc but not so soon but only when btc will not be more mineable
I think it's difficult, maybe in some countries it can happen even though the opportunity is small, but in my country Indonesia is very difficult or even impossible.

cash will replace Bitcoin Huh Yes, maybe in some countries it can happen if Bitcoin doesn't work anymore and maybe decades. The Bitcoin digital currency is currently very popular and many like it and may be more popular in the future if it can rise again.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:34:18 AM

Bitcoin is always used and rated as the best currency in the crypto market with the highest price, even though it is falling. I find that according to this situation, no money can pass Bitcoin, including BCH  Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: