Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why So Bloody Hard to Buy Crypto?  (Read 1953 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:02:57 AM

It is nit hard at all to buy cryto if you know how to do it.

After having changed several methods, I found that the easiest ine is using Localbitcoins. Same when you want to sell crypto.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:13:07 AM

Where do you get the info that bitcoin and crypto are getting more and more accepted, what I see is not a lot of bitcoin acceptance but the adoption of blockchain technology is increasing. Precisely, because the purchase of bitcoin can be easy then the acceptance of people towards it tends to be suspicious and negative.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:19:36 AM

In my opinion, it's basically not difficult to buy crypto. Especially for now, there have been many crypto exchanges around the world. That makes it easier for us to buy or sell crypto. Then what do you mean by "dirty money"? I don't really understand it
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:33:49 AM

I agree that it is not easy to have Bitcoin. But I do believe that there are a lot of ways we can have one. I actually have a friend who joins Bitcoin affiliate programs to earn Bitcoins.

Man, if you have the money, you can buy Bitcoin at any trusted exchange. I do not see any problem here. You can go to YouTube and find there video instructions on how to do it correctly.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:50:01 AM

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 
If the problem is just 'dirty money' then it is not a big problem. There has been a lot of crypto exchange so as each person only has to choose it according to their own desires, but it is highly recommended for newcomers to buy bitcoin or altcoin on the local exchange, I guess every country already has it. I think the most complex problem for someone who wants to buy bitcoin is a legality of each country, they will find out in advance the response of their government to bitcoin, this will determine everyone to buy.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:06:37 PM

At least in my city you can buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies from local crypto ATMs that are placed in malls or highly trespassed areas. You don't need KYC to buy from them, though you need to pay extra commissions. If you want to buy at market price you need to undergo a KYC procedure or arrange a face2face meeting with a seller.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:09:08 PM

To put it simply- adoption = regulation = difficulty obtaining assets. 
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:51:14 PM

I think buying crypto is rather easy now, you can always buy from localbitcoins and services like that.
It actually depends on the person or client. It is easier to say that buying bitcoin now would be easy because of cheap market price but when you think that buying bitcoin now would be a waste of time so it will add some pressure and makes it difficult for an investor to.invest in bitcoin. However, you are right there buddy buying bitcoin now would be good rather than later. Loses will be great buying late on bitcoins.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:07:21 PM

Well firstly buying bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is not all that hard to purchase.

You would also have to check where you buying it form if your country is allowed to deal with cryptocurrency or I'd you are actually in a legit exchange
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:47:54 AM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are becoming more accepted these days. 

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 

Your opinion?

No, it actually very easy to buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
If in your country there is a local cryptocurrency exchange, it will be very easy to buy some cryptocurrencies.
You just have to deposit or transfer your fiat money into your exchange account, and later you can buy bitcoin using your deposited money.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:36:15 PM

There are several reasons for this.
For the first, people really do not trust cryptocurrencies. They consider it something strange, almost illegal.
Secondly, it is not so easy to buy a cryptocurrency, in fact.
You can't just go to a store and buy it like bread. You need to go to the exchange. Register there, pass the verification, etc. It is difficult for an ordinary person.
Third, people do not need it. They live well without BTC. So why should they buy it?
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:36:03 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are becoming more accepted these days. 

Your opinion?
and what exactly is the problem to buy cryptography?I don't see any problems. create a wallet and buy through the exchange you need coins in one or another equivalent) nothing to complicate. all available)

mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:22:09 AM

Because, the price of crypto is very fast to pump and dump. Like a Bitcoin, in 10 years that price is change fastest than real money. This is why not easy to buy crypto and make good profit with low value
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:12:05 AM

what do you mean by hard? because i buy which ever cryptocurrency of my choice without time wasted, there are  so many good exchange which you can buy your coin from, just list the coins you intend to buy maybe i can recommend a good exchange for you.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Birb
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:50:29 AM

I use coinbase.  It may have taken a while to get setup at first because it requires id information. It fits my needs quite well and I recommend it.

BIRB.COM
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:43:04 AM

Probably there are so many things that is left unsolved or perhaps some adjustments are yet to be made. We know that the cryptocurrency have gotten into a year of unfavorable market. Perhaps it is the reason why it seems as if it seems it is not really been so well known or maybe something just because the government had so much to adjust about cryptocurrency.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:34:21 PM

what do you mean by hard? because i buy which ever cryptocurrency of my choice without time wasted, there are  so many good exchange which you can buy your coin from, just list the coins you intend to buy maybe i can recommend a good exchange for you.
Agree with you now a day it is very easy to buy any kind of crypto because there are so many sites and the other reason is growing popularity of crypto currency that it’s making the growth faster and easier. If you are still having any issue in this regard then just search on Google or you also can take help from bitcointalk.org.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:38:06 PM

Damn right, this is the main reason why it has not gone mainstream. You need to go through a KYC process everywhere just to buy some coins. Coinbase, localbitcoins (unless you get the really expensive ones), it needs to be made easier

Not all need to do a KYC or KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER.
There are many oplace to buy it, BTC is now on mainstream though the adoption is not good as many government are getting the way,.
But one thing for sure it is not hard to buy crypto as long as you have the knowledge.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:41:13 PM

Yes there is no point where we can say it is hard to buy crypto. Today we are running on digital world everything is possible that too very quickly with the help of smartphone also just go to coinbase or localbitcoin and other apps installed on your mobile and you can buy the coins of your choice and keep them secure in your wallet that's it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:45:07 PM

I think this is common reaction,when people buying more Cryptocurrency then their have been others crazy mind.as the he/she new members in the Cryptocurrency section.but if he/she got more profitable their target then he/she completely hapy.in fact my one buddy some give us proof me.so we need mantality currently adoption response our mind,when sales and when buy.start trading, keeping investment as need clear moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: