Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why So Bloody Hard to Buy Crypto?  (Read 1955 times)
reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

when you know the rule about something, its nothing hard to do. it easy to buy crypto, unless you too lazy to do it.
people always search the easy to get something, and some market or party still need to make sure the right information about buyer. and it make sense to each other. than, its up to people that want to buy it
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:03:43 PM

Because cryptocurrencies are not reliable and it is only adviseable to buy them with your spare money. Do not try investing in it with a loan or an amount of money that is yours. you will regret it because a good result is not 100 percent assured.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are becoming more accepted these days. 

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 

Your opinion?

It is pretty easy to buy cryptos through https://coinswitch.co/. I prefer CoinSwitch as they allow users to buy coins and trade anonymously.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:40:03 PM

when you know the rule about something, its nothing hard to do. it easy to buy crypto, unless you too lazy to do it.
people always search the easy to get something, and some market or party still need to make sure the right information about buyer. and it make sense to each other. than, its up to people that want to buy it
Yes, there is nothing difficult as long as we continue to learn,
there are also many topics in this forum, so I think it really depends on everyone,
whether they want to learn harder or not, to overcome difficulties
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:13:13 AM

there are also many topics in this forum, so I think it really depends on everyone,
I agree if there is nothing difficult for to do if we continue to learn and finally it's easy to buy crypto. in fact, it all depends on will we because if we are lazy then everything will be difficult to do, the crypto world needs hard work and is diligent in learning to find information.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:16:42 AM

Right now it isn't that easy to learn about cryptocurrency. But, people themselves need to learn of their own. This will let the users explore more about cryptocurrency. Right now buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies isn't that hard as the past as we've got more and more cryptocurrency exchanges with bitcoin along with different pairing.
I would say opposite - it's really easy to learn about cryptocurrencies , there is so much use info that you can find online and learn from it. as for buying- yes exchanges help out a lot(and there are more and more of them)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:33:08 PM

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?"  

Your opinion?
Learning where to buy cryptocurrencies these day is not something that is hard. The bloody hard thing is learning about these cryptos and understanding the technology behind them. Just like an average person in the space might not know or understand the word blockchain or smart contract, but only to buy and sell cryptos.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:15:15 PM

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 

Your opinion?
Learning where to buy cryptocurrencies these day is not something that is hard. The bloody hard thing is learning about these cryptos and understanding the technology behind them. Just like an average person in the space might not know or understand the word blockchain or smart contract, but only to buy and sell cryptos.
Right.Buying cryptos was never been so hard except if you don't have enough funds.But understanding the real meaning of crypto and blockchain technology maybe quite hard especially for those people who have never heard of cryptos in their entire lives.Learning is still possible but you should make a lot of research and studies to fully understand crypto and blockchain technology and how it works.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:01:08 AM

Your opinion?

It is hard only the person with fear in crypto,without money to invest,don't like to take kyc,don't take risk and has no courage and enough knowledge about crypto. But you can see that in our generation you should be brave specially in investing in crypto but you need to learn first how to deal with such thing in crypto world.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:50:04 AM

Your opinion?

There is many reason why people afraid buying bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a buble investment and many government not accept bitcoin. They not reading full information about cryptocurrency and i think many people have negative perspective about cryptocurrency.
I am believe if they get full information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they will interesting to investing their money because crypto is future investment

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:46 AM

Your opinion?
Some people still think that crypto is an illegal thing, indeed in fact that many countries give an appeal not to use crypto. This is a normal thing because the movement of the crypto price fluctuations is so fast that this creates a concern that crypto can create economic chaos. But remember that crypto has many benefits that can be used, Look at the crypto potential because in my opinion crypto has more benefits than the disadvantages.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:31:47 AM

I think even if learning isn't as difficult as one might imagine, if someone ever buys something in online, certainly buying bitcoin is not
difficult, you can buy bitcoin in many agents with various payment methods, where do those difficulties come from?
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:30:22 PM

With the purchase of bitcoin is quite simple, you just need to use the Internet and find a good exchange. But I don't understand why bitcoin is still referred to as "dirty" money. I thought the stereotype that bitcoin is designed to buy drugs and other illegal things died long ago.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:40:28 PM

when I bought bitcoin for the first time, and ETH - 1.5 years ago ... it was not easy, I asked my friends to pay a commission, and many now simply do not understand how it all works.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:58:49 PM

today it's rather simple to buy not only bitcoin but almost any cryprocurrency. you can use any exchange and buy what you want in several minutes.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
kingplaya4

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:18:26 PM

It would definitely be difficult for a low iq person to buy some, it's not the same as buying a product on amazon. It was a lot easier for me to set up a margin trading account than to buy some bitcoin. And being a prideful person who doesn't like giving up unecessary personal information, when it comes back that I have been declined and they want more info I didn't say it, but my thought was "F U!" It may not be the exchanges fault, I couldn't care less who made the rules, the point is there are too many hoops to jump through to buy it. I don't want to send selfies to someone on local bitcoin, I don't want to meet some stranger I don't know and exchange cash for bitcoin, nor do I wish to wire money to someone I don't know. I also don't want to pay 6 to 8k per bitcoin to avoid all this hassle just to get less than $500 worth. You guys can deny reality, but until you can slide your credit card and get btc into your wallet nearly instantly you aren't going to see much adoption.

Even if you're lucky like I am and have a btc atm nearby, to a newbie it would be quite confusing. Okay, I have two keys printed on a piece of paper, now what? I mean it doesn't take a genius, but for the low IQ out there, and their friends may not be familiar enough besides hearing that bitcoins are like 17th century tulips.

I knew btc was going to crash when the fees went sky high. Now unless things get a lot simpler the crash will be permanent.
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:56:52 AM

There so many people who are  unaware about there are websites to buy or sell  crypto currencies. And some people are afraid from online fraud so that's why bloody hard to buy crypto in today's date.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:05:31 AM

I actually think the opposite is that we can easily buy Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, maybe you don't know the way so you think it's hard. Google guides can easily find ways to buy Bitcoin and other crypto or you can ask through groups and you can also through your friends who are more understanding about how to buy Bitcoin or other crypto.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:12:32 AM

when I bought bitcoin for the first time, and ETH - 1.5 years ago ... it was not easy, I asked my friends to pay a commission, and many now simply do not understand how it all works.

In the past , crypto isnt really famous thats why there were only limited exchanges that we can use to buy and sell coins but today , its now 2019 and crypto are already existed for over 10 years thats why many people do now recognized it  and many crypto wallets and online exchanges are now being built with easy features because they give way to beginners  .  therfor id say its now easy to buy a crypto
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:25:13 AM

Your opinion?

like what? youre giving a wrong information to everybody here mate, buying crypto is just as easy as shopping online, i guess what you are trying to reach out to us is the difficulty of some crypto exchange, of course, if youre a beginner, youre gonna take time to learn but after that, all will follows smoothly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: