Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's prepare for the worst  (Read 2428 times)
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

I don't think things are going back like it has once been. Well no one has a correct prediction or calculation on how the market is going to turn to. But I think we all have to be positive and encourage more investor into the crypto space.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

There is no other worst that has not happen yet and going down more will not dip more than the past dip, so what worst is that we are seeing soon, I believe those who know what market is are accumulating any better and great coins and token now for best income when its time comes.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

yes, right, I also estimate that prices may still fall at a price of $2,000 before actually going up next year. I will continue to buy coins if the price is below $3,000
Attisob

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Let's all be prepared ,the way I'm seeing things I think bitcoin hasn't find its bottom yet ,I'm guessing around 2500$ before we see better recovery ,always remember cryptocurrency is never for the weak ,be prepared and do what you do best ,things will surely turn around but good things never comes easily .

I respect every member that has commented about this post....with all sincerity.
We should always remember that bitcoin like other currencies (say fiat) has its bad times too.
The difference between bitcoin and fiat currency is that unlike bitcoin when a country's fiat is down in value...the country could put up several deliberate economic policies to instigate a rise in value.

For bitcoin and other cryptos....we have to wait for demand forces, the big wig bitcoin traders (whose identity are unknown) among others to scale up the value of bitcoin through their activities.

The honest question is this, will bitcoin further fall?
I think non can give an accurate answer to this question, in the first place no one would have believed that the coin could fall to even $4000 from an all high of about $19,000. As such we can only hope for the best.

Would the price improve any soon?
I am a firm believer in the bitcoin.. as well as a good history student of the bitcoin. At the inception of bitcoin, No one can would have believed that the coin in just a matter of months the coin could be valued at over $5000. The coin beat several experts opinion and rose to the zenith before most of us took it seriously. I believe the coin would do it again.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

Bitcoin is always experiencing ups and downs that we cannot expect, all of which occur according to market demand. Just like at the beginning of entry and no one votes but bitcoin still stands even continue to move and grow, so whatever we have to be always ready, Bitcoin has taught us to this day.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Let's all be prepared ,the way I'm seeing things I think bitcoin hasn't find its bottom yet ,I'm guessing around 2500$ before we see better recovery ,always remember cryptocurrency is never for the weak ,be prepared and do what you do best ,things will surely turn around but good things never comes easily .
We will be able to see the bottom price when the time comes. We do not know why and how the changes in the market have happened recently.
Anyway if we do our analysis with our feelings IMO 3k is the last point in this fall.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Definitely everyone should not just prepare for the worst but learn how to analyze and adjust your trading or investment strategy. We have seen a lot of people lost so much money but still they continue to pour their money thinking of a bull run which won't happen in the next coming months or years. As for the bottom price, maybe you are right, we haven't seen the last bottom and the price could easily go below $3K if there's another negative news coming our way. But so far it looks like the $3K resistance is strong so let's just hope for the best.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

If this isn't a recovery phase for crypto market then we should really prepare for the worst scenario,
If the Bitcoin haven't reach the bottom then worst price would be seen next year for sure.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

If this isn't a recovery phase for crypto market then we should really prepare for the worst scenario,
If the Bitcoin haven't reach the bottom then worst price would be seen next year for sure.

yes we do have to have preparation for this, because bad situations come suddenly without any unexpected situation. so it's a bitcoin situation that has happened so far, we still have to endure it and accept it at any time.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

The market had a 3-day upward direction, then followed by 1 day of downward. Then upward again but only for strong coins. With this scenario, I think you made a good point here. It seems the market hasn't reach the bottom. This kind of recovery then downtrend again happened already many times this year. Though, there's nothing to worry about.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Overthinking the worst that could happen might be a sign that you gambled more than you can lose.
BTC price is determined by speculators who are speculating what the speculators of tomorrow would speculate its price would be.
At best its fundamentals are driven by state-channels and second layer solutions that nobody would use for the next few years.
Should have cashed out on time, and I strongly recommend you tether up and LONG when the signals are right, and SHORT accordingly.
HODL-ing worked until a point.

dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

I would interested to know how you came to the $2.5k figure.

I do think though that the global economy is going to take a downturn and this will not be good for bitcoin.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:05:47 PM

If anybody here enter in the crypto community when its already bullish i think we are already prepared on that repeated scenario.Bitcoins price as of this moment have slowly recovered and we are open for any possible things that would happen because the market of cryptocurrency is very volatile and we already know that this kind of moment would happen.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Am sure we are well prepared for what we have ventured into no matter what happens and as a matter of fact we are not obliged to the rise only but even the fall as well. We have the consciousness within us that no matter happens we are prepared to face the music and give it responsoral dance. We know it is bitcoin and if it drops to +2K there is still possibility of rising again.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

Am sure we are well prepared for what we have ventured into no matter what happens and as a matter of fact we are not obliged to the rise only but even the fall as well. We have the consciousness within us that no matter happens we are prepared to face the music and give it responsoral dance. We know it is bitcoin and if it drops to +2K there is still possibility of rising again.
Exactly.We should not worry even if its price falls even lower because we know from the start how volatile the market is.I still have high hopes that this market will still recover after a couple of months.So let's still be positive at the moment.Make this great opportunity to buy more potential coins with affordable prices.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

but in other parts of the forum there has been a discussion about factors which of course can make a bitcoin bull run in 2019. And in my opinion it can be a good reference even though we must be prepared in the worst situation too

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

but in other parts of the forum there has been a discussion about factors which of course can make a bitcoin bull run in 2019. And in my opinion it can be a good reference even though we must be prepared in the worst situation too
I'm not so sure about a bull run by next year but as what i have seen on the price movement in the market,there are still high chances that bull run will happen next year.Although a lot here have already lost their hopes but for me,we should always be hopeful that the market price will still recover because if the price suddenly drops down,i'm sure it will also rise up in just a sudden.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

I'm ready. If bitcoin falls even lower, I will not be upset, because I understand that this is a temporary phenomenon. I have enough patience to wait for the market to recover.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

the worst case scenario would be bitcoin becoming the ultimate shitcoin that no one wants,

that would then of course, lead towards the utter destruction of the current market and its indexation,

since indexmafia protects bitcoins soverignty over the market and therefore value, one can actually wish them this fate.

the ultimate shitcoin callers will become the ultimate shitcoin supporters.

Ministar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:07:32 AM

yes, right, I also estimate that prices may still fall at a price of $2,000 before actually going up next year. I will continue to buy coins if the price is below $3,000

I have bought some when the price dropped to around $3200 level. It was a good investment for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: