Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:38:59 PM

Every newbie account has same issue, I have asked few why you are waiting for the bull or speculation about it. Just invest in your favourite coins and wait for few months. There is no business in the world which will make you rich in one day. You have to work for it if you want to earn success. You should be ready to give time and hard work is also mandatory. Think about the people who invested in BTC in 2010

Most of the newbies do not want to study the market, they want quick answers, and this is normal, saving time is one of the advantages of getting information on the forum, but you need to understand that they will not become smarter from getting answers.
Of course, everything should learn how to actually trade to gain some experience. Barely reading won't give you so much of an advantage as long as you know how to make a wise decision in the market. Newbies think that when they actually invested in the market it will make them rich in such a short amount of time.

They don't really know that the fluctuation of cryptocurrency is faster than compared in fiat-currency.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:34:56 PM

I have a feeling that until the talk here shift away from price to fundamentals and development, that is when the price recovery we are all waiting for will kick start, people are eager to get their return back form the space, especially those that recorded huge loss in 2018. For me I just feel we are likely to see more shitcoins die because we see the next bull run

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

Every newbie account has same issue, I have asked few why you are waiting for the bull or speculation about it. Just invest in your favourite coins and wait for few months. There is no business in the world which will make you rich in one day. You have to work for it if you want to earn success. You should be ready to give time and hard work is also mandatory. Think about the people who invested in BTC in 2010

Most of the newbies do not want to study the market, they want quick answers, and this is normal, saving time is one of the advantages of getting information on the forum, but you need to understand that they will not become smarter from getting answers.

We all want to make money quickly, so they always expect to know when the market is going up so they can invest and earn profits in a short time.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:57:13 PM

Now 70 percent of the projects that exist are solid slag. I hope that they will die during the drawdown and give an opportunity for the emergence of new good projects, when the market starts to grow, although this will not happen soon.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:01:02 PM

Forgot about bull run for now. Everyone should learn how to survived in this bear market by making adjustments in their trading strategy. As of the moment, I don't see any bulls forming and making a run. It will be a difficult sideway patterns this year. So if you don't like to see the price just going flat line for the rest of the year, just get out instead of waiting for bull run that will disappoint you in the end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 11:06:38 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
They are worried today because they did not saw how bitcoin and other cryptocurrency grew last year 2018. However, if they can tract the history of bitcoin, their enthussiasm and eagerness will wake up. Many newbies are still confused on how cryptocurrency gives individual a profit and change someone's life. They usually knew that this is just a scam. We should tell them the truth about crypto space.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:15:02 PM

Nice points, but it's hard to know which project will do well in the near future. Sometimes even due diligence doesn't guarantee a coin's performance. The market has a great role to play, emotions control the market. Also, the team strategies goes a long way. Just do your best with regards research, buy into some coins and hold. The bull run comes like a thief in the night.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:32:14 PM

Bull run will not happen this year because the sign of it is a series of bitcoin price increase and also with the altcoins and no sign of it as of now so 2019 is the another year for speculations.

We do not know yet when bull run is gonna happen at this time maybe next month or the following months because it depends with the supply and demand in the market, if more investors are wanted to invest in crypto currency at that time i could say we can see the bull run in the market.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 11:37:01 PM

when the bull run comes, then slowly the ico tokens that have long been idle in the wallet, will immediately get an exchange on the market exchange and we can sell it and can begin to believe that the token remains useful.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:46:04 PM

I think the approvalnof Bitcoin ETF is one of the events that might trigger bull run. But, the probability of being approve is very slim. Who know, may be this time they'll be approve by SEC and that would somehow mean of recognition from the government. Let's just wait and see. As of now, enjoy the fluctuations of prices.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 11:50:28 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
As a newbie, you must never join cryptocurrency and start purchasing coins simply because of selling them at bull run.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:54:21 PM

A lot of people are expecting bull run, but we are expecting it at different times.
The market has just had bull run not too long and there is every tendency it might not come in this year.
Most likely, we might have bull run in 2020, which if bitcoin should go past $20,000, then I will admit that the market has fully recovered.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:38:52 PM

The bull run has been in great anticipation. Most persons purchased Bitcoin early last year, expecting the bull run during the year, but the year is over and the bearish trend is still in vogue. Its quite pathetic after purchasing cryptocurrency at a value you consider lesser than the ICO price and the value still drops ridiculously. The best option is to only invest what you are willing to loose or hold for too long to avoid unnecessary losses.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:04:34 PM

People are getting tired waiting for the bull run to come, I am also tired of looking for on coimarketcap, but it's been 3 months or more but there are no changes, people are getting used to seeing the price in the 3500 level it's still bear market the longest that we had so far.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:16:29 PM

People are getting tired waiting for the bull run to come, I am also tired of looking for on coimarketcap, but it's been 3 months or more but there are no changes, people are getting used to seeing the price in the 3500 level it's still bear market the longest that we had so far.
I'm not considering this a bear market, in fact we are too far from the price 3 years ago and more.  Yes,  we have a huge fall from 2017 bull run and a year for declining trend until we stabilized into $3.5k. I know it's hard for us to accept that change but we have nothing to do is to understand the situation. We can still make profit and tried to push ourself into accepting the reality.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:19:30 PM

If we see some patterns based on the market trends and market analysis of a certain coins, it is not a hundred percent that it will going to be true, there's still a fundamental analysis that we need to do.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:20:48 PM

Most likely this will be after the approval of the ETF, which has already been withdrawn, most likely due to shatdaun. After the resumption of the work of the American government, everything can change. Therefore, waiting and hoping.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:17:29 PM

As far as I know, institutional funds are being invested smoothly in the cryptocurrency sector, so some sort of manipulation and things like that are already beginning. I think that in general it will be a very correct decision now. Therefore, probably soon.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:33:22 PM

For markets I should say no bulls without bears and no bears without bulls.
For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turn in the mid of 2018.Since  market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 after Feb since positive news may come regarding ETF.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best. Next bull run is coming and will teach every investors or traders good lessons.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

I think that in about 2 years there will be a very noticeable bullish trend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: