Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:24:40 AM

That's right, you need to buy coins that have a real product behind them that develops and has a prospect!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:35:55 AM

I think it will come at March-April, because all technical indicators tell me that it will happen very soon! So make your portfolio great again.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:42:46 AM

Until now, I still keep bitcoin and altcoin as my mainstay like EOS and save a few ico coins that already have a market but there is no price movement, and if bullrun really comes of course I will do what I have to do. I am also still sure the tokens from the results of the ico still have a chance to rise when the bullrun arrives.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:08:42 AM

There are a lot of coins that have nothing to offer, but still they will move beyond the market, but to get real profit, you need to choose proven coins!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:18:25 AM

I think it will come at March-April, because all technical indicators tell me that it will happen very soon! So make your portfolio great again.

We are now in the middle of February and the next month is March, and I hope that the bull market will come in March. But I still not sure that the bull market will come in that month because we need to see bitcoin start to rally to break $4k first so then the altcoin can increase too. After the altcoin makes the one level safe, then bitcoin will make another rally to reach the higher price.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:46:37 AM

well most people says bull run will happen in the next year, but nobody can predict exactly when will happen, but surely it will just make sure you pick the potential crypto and be patient time can tell.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

now

https://cryptowat.ch/markets/hitbtc/dash/btc

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:20:31 PM

Some market analysts predict that the bull market will not come soon, at least until 2020, you can put the main thoughts on the work, and then come back later to see if there are surprises.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:25:03 PM

well most people says bull run will happen in the next year, but nobody can predict exactly when will happen, but surely it will just make sure you pick the potential crypto and be patient time can tell.
of course that will happen even though you don't know when it will happen but you can't give up, even though you have to wait long. the market is now green but the increase is only a few percent and hopefully day by day will increase. we are waiting for the movement and we monitor it, hopefully the hopes of many people will soon be realized.

ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 12:25:38 PM

When bull run comes no one can say it because in this online industry there are lot’s of token have a low value. If you see details history of doge coin so you can see this result is always same value. If you analysis more and more you can get too many low valuable coin in this market. So when bull will be start no body say it perfectly. If you capable for analysis so you can also understand this market condition.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

It always pisses me off when I go to the official group of a project and all I see the admins saying is buy and hodl or moon, moon, moon, this just proves to be that they are too focused on the price of the token and not the project that they are proposing, never take part in such.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

I am a newbie as well and I have to admit that even though what you said has merit, it should not be forgotten that some random useless coin or tokens would just start pumping one day and they will miss out, it happens all the time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:39:38 PM

The bull race will begin when no one will wait for it, before that there will be a huge throw-in of positive news about the crypto market, the general euphoria and a period of large purchases will begin. In theory, the market is almost ready for this.

kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:39:49 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
we can't predict things like that but I believe next year or the end of 2019 will be the beginning of the rise of bitcoin.
I just hope what Mcafee says is realized.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:16:25 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
we can't predict things like that but I believe next year or the end of 2019 will be the beginning of the rise of bitcoin.
I just hope what Mcafee says is realized.
I wouldn't believe Mcafee since he has to eat his dick in 2020 if bitcoin doesn't cost a million dollars)))
I think by the end of 2019 we can only get out of the bearish trend but to grow such was in 2017, it should still take a few years !

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:49:33 PM

The bull trend today still has to show serious performance. I think that this will happen very soon, in spite of all the negative predictions of people who today say that everything will be bad and nothing will turn out. I am sure that most of the correction is over.

i do not think it happend soon. not in this year. 2019 is recovery year. 2020 possibly year of bullrun. plus halfing in 2020.
I think you are too much hoping that with the bitcoin day there is no certainty that it can give a price increase and it is uncertain the price of bitcoin can recover, if the event happens it will make bitcoin fall deeper, all possible bitcoin prices will occur and will not anyone knows when the bull run will come.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:58:01 PM

I am sure that the bull market will definitely come to our world and the market will have to have great opportunities in the future. I think and I hope that all the same we will have great opportunities, especially if oil money can now be invested in cryptocurrency.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:04:52 PM

Wake me up when the bull run starts...I feel old already thinking that bullrun can come in 2021 or 2022..but hei , at least my kids will enjoy it. Very tricky to predict when the bull run will actually begin as for now signs are good, chart looks good so maybe I will start to fill my wallets soon...

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:11:33 PM

I am trying to get myself ready for the bull run but don't have many coins right now at all, I really need to get my head in gear and start collecting some of the top coins first because with Bitcoin I think they will be the first movers and shakers and then find some small-cap coins with humongous potential and hold a few bags of those in case some get that nice 20 to 40 x movement that we so much liked in 2017 and early 2018 before everything tanked lol. I am going to work very hard over the next six months to accumulate what I can in tokens and coins and just be ready for when the market really wants to pop and I just hope I can do it in time to make a significant change in my life and the lives of those around me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

I guess when bull run comes, there still no profit awaits those who didn't invest while the market is not in a good condition, I think for the moment we still need to work hard not considering the fact that the market is down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: