Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:21:40 PM

Maybe today or maybe "Tomorrow". I know that everyone is waiting for big pumps to work again, and so do I. I don't know for what reason the bulls haven't appeared yet, but I believe they will look soon.
all really want the bullrun to happen soon, bullrun will definitely happen, so we have to be patient to wait, the pump is
awaited by many people, they want to see a big pump at the price so the market can recover

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:23:35 PM

Maybe today or maybe "Tomorrow". I know that everyone is waiting for big pumps to work again, and so do I. I don't know for what reason the bulls haven't appeared yet, but I believe they will look soon.
Because everything needs enough time for Bullrun's increase, and now the price has only just begun to crawl even if little by little. Hopefully the current price is the real bullrun that will come this year.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:25:07 PM

Everyone on this forum right now wants a bullrun so that, some want to close their eyes and open it back to see all the prices in cryptocurrency market going up. Yeah, I really wished it did. Stop the doubt about if they will be a bullrun as it is very certain, it is going to come at the right time and if you are finding hard to deal with your negative emotions as regards cryptocurrency, you need to work on that first and make sure your mindset is positive.  Only by then, you can make something great off the crypto world.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:27:16 PM

We all know how badly the Bear market makes it difficult for us to produce because of low prices, this is a test for investors to survive and find a way out. Not all altcoins are contaminated and it's better to trade in small amounts. Bullrun is our hope that is spread out but we don't know when it comes because it's hard to predict, just pray the best and don't give up.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:30:37 PM

The cryptocurrency bull run this time around will not be fuelled by  hype the last time but this time around, it will be on the basis of strong regulations and also improvement in technology.
A lot of projects that went to the moon during the last bull run are just  basic project but went very very high due to the hype increases. this time around the hype will play only a little role and a larger part we will be done to the technology

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:04:21 AM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer.

These days, the tokens/coins have a used case but they ca not implement it. Right after tokensale, the team will continue selling their leftover coins until they have no shit left in their bag.
The best way to invest in crypto is to buy some BTC or ETH or the few top 10 coins on cmc. Even with them, care must be taken when investing. New projects are not here for good. Most of them are in for the coins they will sell for profits and that is all.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:04:42 AM

The best anyone can do for himself now is to dispose off every shit coin, because you never can tell if those shit coins during the next bull run will means anything worthwhile. Investors are now more experienced. Most are looking for coins with good products. During the last bull run, just few people were concerned and could identify good coins with meaningful impact, almost everyone was just investing in just any coin.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:07:01 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
When bullrun occurs, shitcoin will give you profit. But we don't know when that will happen, all we can do for now is to observe and analyze to see or estimate the possible possibilities that can occur later whether the market will rise or even decline.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:09:15 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer.

These days, the tokens/coins have a used case but they ca not implement it. Right after tokensale, the team will continue selling their leftover coins until they have no shit left in their bag.
The best way to invest in crypto is to buy some BTC or ETH or the few top 10 coins on cmc. Even with them, care must be taken when investing. New projects are not here for good. Most of them are in for the coins they will sell for profits and that is all.

yes, we should not invest long term with new projects. New projects are currently created only to pump and dump, earn a profit from it and after the price has fallen too deep, that token will die and become a scam

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:19:06 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 02:30:22 PM by digitalblock

The cryptocurrency market is constantly in total decline cannot be, and there will be a holiday on our street. The bull will show itself sooner or later, you just need to wait and hope. But when this happens, you need to react quickly.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:40:48 PM

Time will tell. We are all anticipating the return of the bull. It is sad that it doesn't usually last long but when it comes, it leaves a lasting impression on almost everyone involved in crypto

wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

Very prosaic. But I think that we should not expect a bull run. Many have long lost hope for cryptocurrency. It seems to me that bullrun expects only little-known currencies.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:04:33 PM

2017 was like parity, all the coins pump, and I hope one day the party start again. Maybe the end 2019 Bull Run will return. I have some worthless tokens, got from airdrop and it might become good value when Bull Run back.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

Nobody can say for sure about the beginning of the market recovery, everyone just guesses. but I think that a surge is possible, which will begin closer to summer, and the main runs will begin no earlier than 2020
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:01:23 PM

I agree, many experts predict growth by the end of the year, many say that they just wait...) My judgement - the market is recovered after rapid growth of 2017, and you shan't expect any strong growth till summer.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:12:00 AM

I agree, many experts predict growth by the end of the year, many say that they just wait...) My judgement - the market is recovered after rapid growth of 2017, and you shan't expect any strong growth till summer.
I already wrote that HardFork ETH can be a good reason. But I can not understand your point of view, what will be the reason for the growth in the summer?
Very prosaic. But I think that we should not expect a bull run. Many have long lost hope for cryptocurrency. It seems to me that bullrun expects only little-known currencies.
Learn the history of the changes in the value of bitcoin and understand why we should be ready for the bull run.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:31:40 PM

I think when the market will reign supreme despair, after another fall, when the headlines of all the news will again cry for the end of cryptocurrency, then we will see growth.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:10:43 PM

That's weird. I think everyone is waiting for bull run just for this. But before the bullrun, you can trade a variety of little-known coins. But it is very risky because of the unknown coins are very often cut their volumes simply by burning your coins. This is very bad for the price of the coin and your plans. Therefore, in the short term, trading such coins is the best option but not to keep such coins for long.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

Bulls are still weak and they need a lot of time to gain strength and take all the coins from the bears. Why didn't bears sell for $15 000 - 20 000 now they're selling coins. It is better to maintain growth and sell more expensive.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

I agree. When the bull run comes, all the price of the coin goes up. Obviously, that could happen because everyone became a panic buy. So that makes people buy several altcoins and hopes to profit from the altcoins they have bought. But, in my opinion, it is better to buy coins that surely someone else will buy it too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: