Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60525 times)
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:32:00 AM

the risk in investing in crypto currencies is that development cannot be known with certainty about its development by knowing the risks of investors' confidence and patience will be bigger and stronger in investing.
what this market needs now is an increase in trading volume and a large investment in the crypto market. if this investment enters with fresh money surely pump will occur. and that will make transactions on the market continue to increase. bulls come for us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:27:38 AM

There has been an increase when we see today where we can benefit from the market and I myself really believe that the market will give me a big advantage because right now it is very profitable
keep careful with the market now. the condition may indeed be good and may be beneficial. but look at that dump can happen at any time. for now the conditions may still look safe, because the market looks stable. just hope it will continue to grow and leave the bear.

Of course we must be optimistic that the market will be bull run, the current market conditions are very good, it is seen that the volume of transactions continues to increase and is always above $ 50 billion.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

When a bull run comes nobody knows exactly when it will happen. In investing or trading you must have high patience. Because the situation is not always good, but sometimes you have to experience bad things like falling prices. You don't give up and are always ready if the price rises. And when the price of Bitcoin is pumping very high, all coins at low prices will definitely rise.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:04:26 PM

everyone certainly expects bullrun and pumping season but we don't know when that will all happen. I think if that happens then I will get a lot of profits, not only me but all of us. that's why many are waiting for bullrun
nowadays conditions and situations make investors panic and fear and in a situation like today investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investment
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:30:41 PM

Bull run will not happen this year because the sign of it is a series of bitcoin price increase and also with the altcoins and no sign of it as of now so 2019 is the another year for speculations.
the risk in investing in crypto currencies is that development cannot be known with certainty about its development by knowing the risks of investors' confidence and patience will be bigger and stronger in investing.

Before investing in crypto we must understand that crypto is very risky, rising and falling prices like a roller coaster so we have to be prepared if we lose, but this is what makes me curious because I want to change my life with crypto.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:35:40 PM

Bull run is coming on the way,we can see the green trend since the beginning of this year so hoping that bullish trend just yet to begin.
indeed, but for this year I don't think there will be a bull run market this year, it will be a year of crypto revival so I'm sure the bull run will come next year
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:27:23 PM

there is no specific time for bullrun you just have to guess. perhaps, if you follow the market and study it carefully you may find out some good information.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:31:25 PM

to predict when the bull run will come when no one knows but if it is according to me, it won't be long because there are good signs from yesterday

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:21:35 PM

to predict when the bull run will come when no one knows but if it is according to me, it won't be long because there are good signs from yesterday
Bearish market is gone or strongly weakened, and if so, then the bull market left to wait not too much, the more there are already signs of market recovery, it is likely by the end of the years the bull will show its strength

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:58:43 PM

We are all happy, though not great, but the upward movement, after the fall of last year. But this did not concern all coins, because the market is filled with useless coins. Therefore, we must prepare for the upcoming serious bullish race by deeply analyzing our future financial suitcase.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:10:17 AM

Bull run will surely comes back but no one knows when it and the event that will trigger it. Market can't be in bearish conditions for ever, the bull will surely takes over and I think if this current condition of the market continues to build up till January ending, there is possibility of entry full fledged bull run.

I agree with your opinion, that the market will not continue like this, I'm sure the bullrun market will come, it's just that it will require a long time frame.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:47:53 AM

I agree with your opinion, that the market will not continue like this, I'm sure the bullrun market will come, it's just that it will require a long time frame.
I think the current market conditions have started to strengthen, with prices stable, trade that remains good prices have not changed much. I think this market is ready for an increase. you can see the market slowly rising, and I think in the near future this market will grow slowly.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:04:18 AM

I think the current market conditions have started to strengthen, with prices stable, trade that remains good prices have not changed much. I think this market is ready for an increase. you can see the market slowly rising, and I think in the near future this market will grow slowly.
There has been a positive change, now the price of the majority of coins has a good level of stability. all we need to do is maintain a situation like this and even try to increase transactions using digital currencies. believe in digital currencies and so we will get many benefits.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:22:26 AM

There has been a positive change, now the price of the majority of coins has a good level of stability. all we need to do is maintain a situation like this and even try to increase transactions using digital currencies. believe in digital currencies and so we will get many benefits.

I believe it will be a very good thing if the market will be returning to it's former glory. I totally agree on your point that the market is clearly recovering but in a slow basis. But i believe it is still a good development to look at because it will be a very good triggerring mechanism to lit up the torch for the 2019 bullrun. I am very happy to see incoming crypto projects that are into coming up with the solutions in real life, not only a pump and dump scheme to take advantages of other people's money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

maybe now we all have to know that bullish have come even though it's slow but I see the market conditions are in good condition at this time. after a sharp decline last year and now it's starting to grow again. now it's time to invest because I'm sure the bullish trend still will to continues.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: